Olddaddy

Give me some hotel ideas

Going to Pattaya in a few weeks.

I would like to change things a bit this 7 week trip.

Usually I stay in ZING  resort, but I'm a person who gets easily bored 

I did notice another ZING further up 

I want to take a risk outside my comfort zone this trip and stay other places 

I'm not keen on AGATE especially for their price 

I have put on my list the CLASSROOM hotel this trip maybe for a few days ,near Boyztown 

Any other places / hotels I should try , I don't know what the BB inn is like ? In Jomtien, advertising as a gay hotel.

Arcadia Beach Resort was great ok last trip ,close to the  gay sauna,2 minutes walk to Sansuk ,resort gym ,etc all for 1000 baht a night !

How about the AMBIANCE hotel  nowadays?

In Boyztown I personally prefer Copa over Ambiance where I find maze of corridors scary.

Agoda recently had good deals on Agate so keep checking  . You may  consider East Suites in Jomtien Complex as well as The Venue

Yes Vinapu 

I have never stayed at the Venue ,may give it a try this trip.

AGATE was good but I feel the ZING is just as good for half the price 

BAAN SOUY is fantastic but very expensive at average 2500b a night 

12 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I don't know what the BB inn is like ? In Jomtien, advertising as a gay hotel.

DD Inn, not BB Inn. It is more hostel than hotel. Very cheap in any meanings. You'll get what you pay. Located right behind Bamboo bar.

On the beach is located BB House. It is budget, but 2 heads upper than DD Inn. Once at past I made mistake and booked DD Inn. I ran from there at next morning. But I spend many nights in BB house and it is good for money they ask. Directly on the beach, exactly near gay beach, has pool, sea view rooms, but has no breakfast and I think it is good - near are about 3 or 4 small restaurants "next door".

1 hour ago, Moses said:

DD Inn, not BB Inn. It is more hostel than hotel. Very cheap in any meanings. You'll get what you pay. Located right behind Bamboo bar.

I don't know now but few years ago Bamboo bar boy suggested we use their room for short time and it worked well. Room was clean

Yes I believe it's DD inn im referring to , not BBB inn , that was in Bangkok .thankyou Moses .

another I will look at too is the Sansuk Sauna hotel , I do like their Sauna , whether it's worth the current Agoda rate of 1600 baht a night though , mind you ,I believe it's free sauna entry for hotel guests .

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I don't know now but few years ago Bamboo bar boy suggested we use their room for short time and it worked well. Room was clean

When Michael was owner there? Yes, it was clean. How clean it is now I don't know. New owners refurbished hotel and most rooms have 4 bunker beds now. You May check their FB.

I'm now looking at AIRBNB for a months stay 

Arcadia beach resort apartment 

Laguna apartment

They say from about 18k per month but extra for electricity and water so whether it's works out cheaper than a hotel after that who knows 

I don't know LAGUNA apartment 

On 4/3/2024 at 7:29 AM, vinapu said:

You may  consider East Suites in Jomtien Complex as well as The Venue

+1 for East Suites luxurious rooms on reasonable rates and free access to Zing swimming pool, no breakfast though.