Arrowhead14

Groups and massage parlours

Hello!

Long-time lurker and first-time poster!

I've read a lot of the (very helpful) posts over the years and I am going for another trip to Bangkok at the end of this month. I usually relied on Grindr for non-paid hookups, but I want to see if I can fulfil a few fantasies this time.

(1) I've been reading about the saunas having open mattresses to encourage orgies on the rooftops. Is this a regular thing or something that you by chance run into? if so, which saunas would be best to try to experience this?

(2) What is the best massage place today (haven't been back since covid)? I previously went to Adam Massage, Prince Massage and a few others and they were all so-so. I am hoping to book a 4-hand or 6-hand massage, where the massage is ideally ignored from the beginning. I prefer twink or muscular-type guys in general who are versatile or bottom. Any massage parlour recommendations where this can be achieved with little debate would be great. Looking for the entire experience, not just a happy ending, with both/all three masseurs.

Any recommendations are welcome!

Thank you!

I want to say that 39 Underground sauna had something like what you described.  If my memory is correct on the top floor there are two patios.  On the smaller of the two patios there is like a ladder that goes up to another level where I think there were some mattresses setup. I didn't go up there because there was plenty of fun stuff going on everywhere else in the building.

On 4/14/2024 at 1:06 PM, reader said:

Although I don't do four-hand massages, here are some things you might consider.

Four-hand are standard fare at mot shops and not difficult to arrange. However, if it was me I'd follow advice from Vinapu and others. Select one guy you definitely want in the equation and ask him to suggest the other member of your team.

I've spoken with a few members this year who've had four-hands at Natural Massage on Silom Soi 6 and they were  quite satisfied with outcome.

As for six-hand, you need a shop that has more spacious rooms. The one that first comes to mind is One Spa in Saphan Kwai. Even standard rooms are spacious with mattress on floor and ample space for guys to move about around it. And their roster certainly has the twink offerings you have in mind.

You have a website or LINE ID of that massage place One Spa. Interested in their twink line up

While we're asking questions ... I have a couple!

• At places like onespa where you can sort by "available now" I notice a few of the guys I'm interested in are never available. Is that because they're only on call or are they just photos to plus-up the roster? If the former, what is the normal protocol for those guys - do I just message the Line # and ask for a certain guy at a certain time? 
  • When messaging a parlor, is it customary to do it in English or should I message them using a translation app? 

Thanks, in advance! 

4 hours ago, Draden said:

• At places like onespa where you can sort by "available now" I notice a few of the guys I'm interested in are never available. Is that because they're only on call or are they just photos to plus-up the roster? If the former, what is the normal protocol for those guys - do I just message the Line # and ask for a certain guy at a certain time? 
  • When messaging a parlor, is it customary to do it in English or should I message them using a translation app? 

Thanks, in advance! 

Ask the shop by Line a few hours in advance, and a lot of masseurs will be available on request.

I always message in English, which never gave any problems.

5 hours ago, Draden said:

Sort by "LATEST ATTENDANCE" and those who have made themselves available to work should pop first, followed by those who have last done so in descending order. Those who appear toward end of list may have stopped working. Shop has culled some who no longer answer calls or just moved on. I've had best success by choosing guys on first 7-10 pages search results.

Suggest you translate first with guy's number, time you plan to arrive and massage duration time. As Stijntje  says above, do this at least a few hours before on the same day. Bear in mind that many of these same guys also work for KK Massage down the road.

reader , I reposted your valuable answer here because originally it looked as part of Dradens question. Hope you don't mind

Sort by "LATEST ATTENDANCE" and those who have made themselves available to work should pop first, followed by those who have last done so in descending order. Those who appear toward end of list may have stopped working. Shop has culled some who no longer answer calls or just moved on. I've had best success by choosing guys on first 7-10 pages search results.

Suggest you translate first with guy's number, time you plan to arrive and massage duration time. As Stijntje  says above, do this at least a few hours before on the same day. Bear in mind that many of these same guys also work for KK Massage down the road.