SoCal

Bangkok - any private car/tour recommends?

• Members

I’m visiting Thailand in September…I’m looking for a recommendation for any private car tour/drivers in Bangkok. Will be two of us…not necessarily a “sex tour” trip, just want to see the main sites, perhaps airport transfers, perhaps a car to Siem Reap, Cambodia when I leave Bangkok.

Any suggestions or previous experiences, appreciated. Any other private tours (I’m a big foodie) recommends appreciated.

I think flying to Siem Reap makes a lot more sense unless you have a whole lotta time. But there is a lot to see outside of Bangkok so it's not a terrible idea if you want to see more rural areas and some of the regional sights.

Airport transfers are easy to organize on your own. Either by taxi or one of the many car services. I've used to SP Limousine (splimousine.com) for many years. 

I have a friend who is a licensed guide. He's put together lots of great trips for me over the years. He's in Saraburi now teaching English most of the time but can get time off here and there to guide some guests. We went to Ubon Ratchathani for a few days back in January. I think there's some sort of network that allows guides and drivers to find each other.

I can see if he's interested in working with you.

Whats the tour company Moses runs?

Siam tours?

They have a lot of nice tour guides in Bangkok and I believe Cambodia