reader

Pride 2024 Bangkok

6 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I have loved the events. But, every app I have is Rainbow and even PizzaCompany knows I am gay and offering pride specials. Thailand is treating this like American's treat Xmas.

Tops are selling LGBT Ice-creams. 
Ironically, they are STAWBERRY flavour. For anyone who knows any Thai slang, it's funny as fuck. 

1 hour ago, reader said:

Acting? Thought it was a documentary.

Would be nice! It is a format that has been done to death!

The European Union delegation along with the embassies of Australia, United Kingdom and the United States jointly hosted a reception to mark Pride Month at the US chief of mission’s residence in Bangkok.

The theme of the party held on Wednesday was “Pride, Rights, Thrive”.

This celebration marks a milestone in Thailand’s human rights progress and underscores the international community’s collective commitment to promoting LGBTQI+ rights and inclusivity, including the ongoing efforts towards marriage equality legislation, the European Union delegation said in a press release.

Attending the event were more than 200 guests, including members of the diplomatic corps, parliamentarians, government officials, civil society organisations, LGBTQI+ activists, youth networks, and individuals dedicated to equal rights in Thailand.

image.thumb.jpeg.2da8f23f3e49c176c772698e1d43bb91.jpeg