TotallyOz

Favorite Photo of Today

Guest thaiworthy

Anyone know a place where I can go and stay for a few days.

Yes, you can come over here and sleep with my cat. But you have to obey her rules.

Since I have been banned from the posting of any more cat pictures, I can supply only the text, so no photo. But it is a picture of a cute and cuddly kitty cat like you cannot imagine.

Little Known Cat Rules for Humans

Some human misbehavior has come to my attention. Since humans are fond of the saying, “ignorance of the law is no excuse,” they should know that the same goes for Cat Rules. But just to make things perfectly clear, I will post some of the rules that have recently been broken. I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding.

Rule #32: Humans rub feline bellies at their own discretion; cats are not responsible for the results.

Rule #47: Anything left on the kitchen counter unattended automatically belongs to any and all resident cats.

Rule #75: Cats must always test the laundry before it is put away; they are the only ones who are qualified to judge whether it has been properly washed and dried.

Rule #158: If a cat has deemed a particular box to be a suitable toy, the box must not be discarded under any circumstances unless replaced by a box of equal or greater value.

Rule #377: If a human makes a tuna melt sandwich before feeding the cats, said cats are entitled to the tuna melt sandwich.

Rule #394: Cats are allowed to gnaw on human ears, but it is never permissible for a human to gnaw on a cat’s ears.

Rule #1561: It is permissible for a cat to accept a bribe. It is not permissible for the human to expect any results from said bribe.

Guest fountainhall

Normally I will run a mile from spiders. But I saw this tiny creature at the Panda Park in Chengdu and thought it quite beautiful. The body was only about half a centimeter long and it took about 10 minutes to get the camera to focus on it and not on the leaves behind. It's probably the first spider I like!!

post-1892-0-29349900-1362311110_thumb.jpg

Guest fountainhall

I wish jeans' makers would realise that low-cut jeans look great on slim-hipped Asians. On those with a fuller figure, they clearly lead to problems!

Guest anonone

LOL  Foutainhall, I believe this is more an issue with the purchaser of jeans, instead of the manufacturer.

I think there was a photo thread quite awhile ago about Thai's and how good they look in their jeans. You are quite correct about the slim-hipped Asians looking good in them.....

Guest fountainhall

It's not a problem with the purchaser if the jeans makers and distributors don't stock jeans that fit my frame! I always used to get jeans in New York where you could get higher waist 'models'! But I haven't been to the US for almost 4 years - and I need some new ones!! I don't want accidents like the guy in Christian's pic. The boys would run a mile  :ass: