TotallyOz

Magnolia Men's Spa In Gay Pattaya

Magnolia Men's Spa in Pattaya

FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE

The first Premium Luxury Men's/Gay Spa in Pattaya, This Spa offers fair prices and wonderful service.. The customer and his satisfaction is their focus. They even have a Euro masseur at the same rates as their Thai masseurs. Their masseurs go through a training and orientation process and are fully qualified, Their service will be relaxed and you will never feel rushed. Their rooms are cleaned after every visit, they are cozy, private, safe and with private shower, AC, and relaxing music for your full enjoyment. This is the way a Spa is supposed to be!!

Please let us know your thoughts after you take advantage of their free shuttle and fabulous facility!

Open Hours:            Daily 2pm TO 10pm,
                                 Out Service The Spa Available:
                                 Outcall reservations till 10pm.
Address:                   63/27 Moo 10, Soi LK Grand Living Place, South                                           

Pattaya, Thailand 20250.
                                 FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE from where you live.
Phone:                     090-136 0939, 081-807 2413
Facebook:                
https://www.facebook.com/MagnoliaMenGaySpa.Massage
Google coordinate:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=12.91967,100.892438&hl=en&z=16

post-10472-0-32669000-1376485771_thumb.png

post-10472-0-65067000-1376485783_thumb.png

post-10472-0-17978400-1376485802_thumb.png

post-10472-0-74396300-1376485818_thumb.png

post-10472-0-99822300-1376485838_thumb.png

post-10472-0-62724900-1376485845_thumb.png

post-10472-0-66878800-1376485853_thumb.png

post-10472-0-55336700-1376485858_thumb.png

post-10472-0-15838900-1376485867_thumb.png

post-10472-0-73297000-1376485877_thumb.png

Guest anonone

How far Magnolia is  from  Boyztown hotels? Is walking suitable?

I know about free shuttle but like to walk everywhere if possible, it's how I soak myself in the atmosphere and places/ and loose some calories too /.

Magnolia is just off of South Pattaya Road, almost all the way out to Suk road, so it would be about 2.5 km from BT

Pretty easy walk, decent sidewalks alongside South Pattaya Road.  A little dicey to cross a couple major intersections if you hit rush hour. 

I have walked it many times from the DayNight area. 

As with most massage places, the staff changes regularly.  I had a great massage with Wow.  Excellent skills.  For me, this is a pamper place for a good massage...not necessarily the best place for "special services". 

Very clean and well appointed massage shop.  I have noticed when the falang "manager" is not there, the level drops just a bit, but still the best up-scale male massage in Pattaya. 

Oh, and if you are going to visit, it can be just a bit difficult to find the first time. Look for the LK sign on the North side of South Pattaya Road.  Head North down the small soi/alley.  Magnolia in the row of shops on your right hand side, almost to the end of the first building.

As with most massage places, the staff changes regularly.  I had a great massage with Wow.  Excellent skills.  For me, this is a pamper place for a good massage...not necessarily the best place for "special services". 

Oh, and if you are going to visit, it can be just a bit difficult to find the first time. Look for the LK sign on the North side of South Pattaya Road.  Head North down the small soi/alley.  Magnolia in the row of shops on your right hand side, almost to the end of the first building.

Thank you for the info, ' pamper place for a good massage '  is what I'm looking for mid-day, special services can wait till evening in the Boyztown. Will definitely visit Magnolia  when will be there in Nov.

Guest anonone

That is when I typically go to Magnolia.  Afternoon visit for a relaxing break.  Don't get me wrong with my comment about special services...the happy ending is there if you want it.  Probably other activities as well if you find the right guy...

As to the line up...when you enter the lobby, the manager/reception person will sit down with you and go over all the staff currently available. This is done on an i-Pad with all the pictures on it.  You can choose from anyone available at the time.

As planned visited Magnolia when in Pattaya in November. Walked from Boyztown, all 21 minutes, did not bother with their free shuttle and gladly walked as it was my first time ever in PTY.

I found it easily although place is not posted on South Pattaya Rd.

Big rainbow flag at front is giveaway for location. Great , classy place  would be shining even in BKK as it can be compared with places like SENSO with much   lower prices. Used VIP room , exactly the same as on picture above. It's like hotel room as you can see with massage and regular bed for your world peace discussions  with boy.

I-pad type selection, good for those who don't like line-up.

Recommended Wow was not available so picked up next boy shown, Nam. Showered alone before, together after. Great , no rush massage, did not bother with special activities offer as decided to off boy long time for the night but this is another story .

After massage boss himself offered me to drop me back at hotel but opted for drop-off at Tukcom area instead so first class service through and through. I suspect if longer in Pattaya I would be daily customer / I big fan of massages and like them daily , preferably twice daily/

Recommended with whole heart and I  wish them well.

Guest Guideneeded

As planned visited Magnolia when in Pattaya in November. Walked from Boyztown, all 21 minutes, did not bother with their free shuttle and gladly walked as it was my first time ever in PTY.

I found it easily although place is not posted on South Pattaya Rd.

Big rainbow flag at front is giveaway for location. Great , classy place  would be shining even in BKK as it can be compared with places like SENSO with much   lower prices. Used VIP room , exactly the same as on picture above. It's like hotel room as you can see with massage and regular bed for your world peace discussions  with boy.

I-pad type selection, good for those who don't like line-up.

Recommended Wow was not available so picked up next boy shown, Nam. Showered alone before, together after. Great , no rush massage, did not bother with special activities offer as decided to off boy long time for the night but this is another story .

After massage boss himself offered me to drop me back at hotel but opted for drop-off at Tukcom area instead so first class service through and through. I suspect if longer in Pattaya I would be daily customer / I big fan of massages and like them daily , preferably twice daily/

Recommended with whole heart and I  wish them well.

Not been here yet. Thanks for the info Vinapu. What did you tip?

1 1/2  hour massage in the  VIP room , exactly the same  as on picture above was 900 for the house , I tipped  boy 1500, don't remember what was suggested minimum tip but I usually tip  cost of massage but no less then 1000 per hour if  any additional activities were offered or provided even if it's just  body contact like it was  a case in Magnolia for reason explained.

I liked way massage as structured  by Nam, first part was strict massage, he was positioning himself in a way I barely could tough him. This way one is ensured proper, no distraction massage.

After he was done than somehow his garments disappeared and discussion about quality of massage developed. No sure it's their policy or just a boy but I had the same , strictly two step service,  at Sawatdee Spa in BKK City Court and liked it in both cases.

Not that I mind boy being naked and frisky from the start but at times my wandering hands may distract them from task I'm paying them for.

I visited Magnolia yesterday evening at about 5.30 and found the place after a little cruising about on my hired motorbike.

The gay flag at the entrance is looking a bit bedraggled and there was no-one at the reception desk when I arrived - the guy was asleep on the couch. However the place gives a good impression - smart with nice furniture.

I was told there were only three masseurs available (its very quiet in Pattaya just now and there seemed to be know other customers).

The three looked very similar and i wasn't given any details so i took pot luck for a one hour massage at 500 baht.

I was shown to a rather nice room with a shower ensuite and the table was covered with a white sheet, which is replaced after each customer.

I showered, laid on the bed and my boy appeared after a short wait. He started naked and worked on my back in a rather expert fashion. I rather cut the massage a little short with my wandering hands after feeling his cock between my buttocks.

I was ready to be topped as i had been fucking twinks during the previous days. Im versatile. Very enjoyable.

I paid a tip of 700 and left rather satisfied with my visit.

Yes he smiled and kissed me. You think i should give more ?.

I was curious as I'm not that familiar with Pattaya prices having been there only once and 2 days only but planning to return next trip.

I'm not judging tipping habits as boy is ultimate judge here and quite likely  500 tip in slow season when  clients are scarce may mean more to him  that 1000 in peak when he may be much busier with less worry of how to pay the rent. 

I guess remote location did not work well for them.

It's shame because it was by far best appointed massage place in PTY with reasonable place although I had some mild problems with boy's attitudes on no less than three occasions but still patronized Magnolia every time while in Pattaya.