firecat69

Back in Thailand

Last day and the trip is ending the way it started.  Woke up this morning and had breakfast and then returned to my room.

Logged in Gayromeo and my most recent boy from Pattaya had a message for me. He has returned to Bangkok. Who am I to say no?  

I told him my Hotel and said I'd be waiting.  I forgot to make sure he took Skytrain because traffic in the morning is horrendous in Bangkok. He did not and took almost 90 minutes to arrive but I didn't have anything to do so no big deal.

All I can say is I am very happy that I had my booster shot before I left against BoyFriend Disease.  This disease is rampant in Thailand and I do not want to catch it. I tell the boys I am a confirmed Butterfly.

This one could make me think about it. He stayed around an extra long time after the fabulous sex. Joking and haven fun with me and finally we said good bye. Hopefully he will be here when I return in 7 weeks.

What to do the rest of the day. Siam Paragon is just one stop on the Skytrain and the eye candy there is non stop . A very small purchase of some earphones and a stop for an iced coffee before looking for a place for lunch.

I'm having lunch ( can't tell you where) and I am playing on Jack'd after ordering my food.  I am having a conversation with someone who can only be steps away and it is a promising conversation and so my type.

This beautiful creature has a good job and why is he chatting with me and leading me towards an inevitable meeting when he has finished work.  Oh I forgot.  Silly me.  I am in Thailand that is Amazing Thailand.

Some more days amazing then others. 

I have attached 2 photos.  Another shot of my last boy in Pattaya which I think is better then some of the others I posted. The other photo I cropped because I would not tell you who this boy was or where he works and this is undoubtedly a 1 time encounter.

But I do know where he works and he was a fitting end to a trip that had its ups and downs. This was a big Happy Ending (hehe) and of course is one of the many reasons why I keep returning to the Land of Smiles.

If I can think of someway not to bore you to death I will start a new thread on December 19.  For all you lurkers out there, please feel free to ask me any questions especially if you have never been to Thailand and are considering taking the plunge.

Just PM me and yes you will have to join but it is free.

post-243-0-50244900-1383147832_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-49007600-1383147842_thumb.png

Guest anonone

All I can say is I am very happy that I had my booster shot before I left against BoyFriend Disease.  This disease is rampant in Thailand and I do not want to catch it. I tell the boys I am a confirmed Butterfly.

Be very careful to keep up those booster shots.  I was a confirmed butterfly as well...until I met BF.  No amount of inoculation was enough.  And I am so glad that it happened.  LOL 

Back in the USA and already planning my first night on December 18. Can't wait.  Need some more stories from some other part time posters who I know engage in as much fun as I do.

Ananone and Z909 , I am counting on you for write ups of your upcoming trip and photos.

I know Vinapu will give us some good stories.    

Also lets get some more GayRomeo reviews. I know there are others out there using GayRomeo.

I need more leads for the next trip which will last 60 days.

Guest anonone

Wow  60 days in Thailand.  I am very jealous !

I don't think I can be of much help in the Gay Romeo reviews.  Any friends BF and I make have always been out of the bars or other places. 

I will try to post notes some during my upcoming trip. I don't take a computer with me, so not sure I can get photos posted. Have to think about that....Not sure I should plaster photos of BF on here anyway...LOL

Thanks again for your reporting.  I agree, it really helps pass the time while away.

Cheers.

I know Vinapu will give us some good stories.    

Also lets get some more GayRomeo reviews. I know there are others out there using GayRomeo.

I need more leads for the next trip which will last 60 days.

60 DAYS ! Lucky you, it looks that soon you will be domesticated in Thailand ?

Another week and off I go, hope to find something interesting to contribute although like Anonone I use to take very low tech approach to vacations, no laptops, phones just immense heater to make my own  tea in the  room at morning time.

But there are reports that internet cafes are becoming trendy place to meet boys special, one more incentive to  go there.

And definitely will try to check the lead you left us here with pictures of 2 boys from A-Bomb, it would be waste of your 200 bht If nobody  followed there

A good nominee for thread of the year.

Finally, willie and I agree on something!

This thread has been fabulous.  Full of great information about one man's visit to LOS but filled also with eye candy and great discussions on other issues.  Simply great IMHO. 

Fantastic job Firecat and everyone else who post and contributed this this thread.

My three days here are at an end. Got a massage at Hero but otherwise it's been a quiet visit for me. Too damn hot. I did spend last evening doing some sightseeing which was fun. And I've spent some time shopping. Staying right at Ratchprasong makes shopping easy. I had planned to go over to Soi Twilight this evening but in the end just couldn't be bothered.   <_<  Dealing with expensive drinks and the usual gogo bar BS just didn't have enough appeal. If I was staying in the neighborhood I probably would have gone out there though. Lots of guys online and on jack'd and grindr. But I guess I am just not in the mood. 

I had planned to go over to Soi Twilight this evening but in the end just couldn't be bothered.   <_<  Dealing with expensive drinks and the usual gogo bar BS just didn't have enough appeal. If I was staying in the neighborhood I probably would have gone out there though. I guess I am just not in the mood. 

Likely you are right, not in the mood. May be the heat you mentioned, tends to wear me out too.

I don not frequent Soi Twilight bars too often when in BKK as I always somehow have better luck with massage boys but can't imagine myself being there and not to make at least stroll through Silom from Soi 6 to Rama and then to Soi Twilight just to be there and see the sights  of cute variety.

Even sight of Soi Twilight at 2.30 a.m , completely empty and dark I find fascinating in comparison to look of just 1 hour eariler .

I'm waxing nostalgic I guess.

Guest travelerjim

5 days for me, money exchanged,I like new 100 USD note,  started packing already

the question IS WILL the money changers and banks in Thailand LIKE the new $100 US note ???

tj

the question IS WILL the money changers and banks in Thailand LIKE the new $100 US note ???

No problem....there's nobody in Thailand who doesn't like a $100 US note!  Seriously, given the new note won't have any fake ones around (yet!) and it's more difficult to counterfeit, I'd guess the financial people here will embrace it with open arms.

post-425-0-28667100-1383795149_thumb.jpg

tjI

I will be able to answer late Monday or Tuesday morning the latest.

I like 3D numbers in the vertical magnetic stripe.

It looks that most technologically advanced nation on earth finally decided to upgrade its paper money from 19 to 20 century standards.

Guest Promsak

tj

I wonder what the teller in the Bureau de Change kiosk in Nakhon Nowhere will make of them.

Guest anonone

I will be able to answer late Monday or Tuesday morning the latest.

I like 3D numbers in the vertical magnetic stripe.

It looks that most technologically advanced nation on earth finally decided to upgrade its paper money from 19 to 20 century standards.

Let know if you have any troubles with them. 

I called my bank to have my cash prepared for my trip and they asked if the new bills would be OK.  Honestly, I didn't even know new bills were coming out....

I am not heading up to Isan this trip, just staying in Pattaya...so I have to believe there will be no trouble exchanging.

Let know if you have any troubles with them. 

I called my bank to have my cash prepared for my trip and they asked if the new bills would be OK.  Honestly, I didn't even know new bills were coming out....

I am not heading up to Isan this trip, just staying in Pattaya...so I have to believe there will be no trouble exchanging.

I'm taking blend of new and old notes and don't expect any problems with new ones but would not be surprised if somewhere deeper in the woods somebody will look at them with suspicion. 

I promise to alarm Esteemed Members if there's any problem with new notes, landing at Swampy Monday evening

Guest anonone

I'm taking blend of new and old notes and don't expect any problems with new ones but would not be surprised if somewhere deeper in the woods somebody will look at them with suspicion. 

I promise to alarm Esteemed Members if there's any problem with new notes, landing at Swampy Monday evening

Have a great trip.  Looking forward to any reports...though firecat has set the bar rather high for expectations now  :)

I absolutely agree, this is fabulous thread , started with long-legged, brown- skinned Thai boy beauty and where we are on page 9 ?

Balding  American with unkempt long hair, old like Troy's  ruins. /hope Franklin does not take any offence /.

I will post report, sure thing but no chance for  firecat style treat from me  -  my vacations are low-tech, Iaptop stays home and with pictures I limit myself to 7 a day.

But yes , I think readers of this forum have a duty to repay favor with their own trip reports and I will chip in , promise.