vinapu

Off to Thailand

Guest anonone

Good to hear from you vanapu.  I was wondering how your trip was going.

Sorry with your bad experience from #31.  Hopefully you can shake it off and not let it effect your holiday fun.

I am very interested to hear of your impressions of Pattaya...though not so much about the sad farang.  LOL 

I had forgotten this was your first visit to Patts. 

Enjoy Magnolia.  Pattaya is not really known for the massage scene, but Magnolia is the best of what is available.  If you haven't visited yet, I can recommend a guy named "Wow" there.  Very good massage skills and very nice body...for those that like the muscles.  LOL

Hit the bars tonight...make a friend...and enjoy the different vibe of Pattaya.

Cheers.

Om Yim  is good value for money, room from street side not exactly quiet as Narathiwas is dual carriageway topped by BTS line but nod bad and slept both nights very well, first one alone unfortunately.

The Om Yim has double glazing on that side. I'm light sleeper, but even I find it quiet enough.

Om Yim  is good value for money, room from street side not exactly quiet as Narathiwas is dual carriageway topped by BTS line but nod bad and slept both nights very well, first one alone unfortunately.

The Land of Nod ... refers to the mythical land of sleep, a pun on Land of Nod (Gen. 4:16). To “go off to the land of Nod” plays with the phrase to “nod off”, meaning to go to sleep. The first recorded use of the phrase to mean "sleep" comes from Jonathan Swift in his Complete Collection of Polite and Ingenious Conversation (1737) and Gulliver's Travels. A later instance of this usage appears in the poem The Land of Nod by Robert Louis Stevenson from the A Child's Garden of Verses and Underwoods (1885) collection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Nod

I'm back, last few days one disaster struck me after another, doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying my holidays though. But with streak of not so successful long-time offs , details to follow, then problem with logging -in arrived , finally today I'm reinstated.

Sitting in the Malaysia hotel and tyoing this. There's PM  in my inbox but still can't open ot so please do not take offence if I did not respond timely, whoever sender is. Will try later today.

Kind of missed my daily posting but will try to catch up.

On Sunday I woke up lonely,  relieved of  presence of boy . Since consolation in his arms proved impossible as described in the morning I looked for it traditional way - went to church, no kidding.

Tried to find internet cafe in Malaysia hotel vicinity and in process had a chance to met this rarest of rare species - Bangkok taxi driver who did not know where Malaysia Hotel is, at least Soi Ngham Duplee  he knew so it was easy.

One of patron in attendance was guy on Gay Romeo site in full view but was not to my liking with face heavily adorned with chains , padlocks and whatever local hardware store carries, otherwise would pick him up just for fun of doing it at internet cafe.

Early afternoon went to Bangkok massage hoping to see my regular Namu there but not available so took first from the line , did not pick up his name but massage was good, by the way so far all of them and at least I have 1 if not 2 a day ,  were very good to excellent, big improvement compare to years gone by.

At end of massage boy gently asked if he is supposed to help me with release  " I'm sorry I'm asking but this is my job" he said.

So Bangkok massage for me is like pope -infallible with service standards and nicely decorated too. Late lunch at Dick's cafe and early in the dark investigation of Adonis Massage offer at Soi Convent.

Greatly pleased with selection with few very muscular types but as  always some cutie stands in the way. But must say selection not much worse than at Hero when I was there on Tuesday. Cutie picked up, nicely toned lad named Bom  delivered very good massage  and it turned out he is big fan of prolonged  body contact same same like me ,  so we have session booked and planned for tomorrow.

Then off to Soi Twilight to check new ZEUS bar.

My appologies I'm sending it in chunks but I'm afraid longer posts may be lost with recent trouble I had with internet.

So Sunday evening at ZEUS, new bar, selection of guys  pretty decent - 3 received 100 bah tips from me, one stunner, one long cock participant and of course fuck show providers with ladyboy bottoming. So far boys selection in all soi bars exceeding expectaions based on what others said. Only exception is X-Boys where  nobody caught my eye .

Next stop Classic boys, quite a few boys from May selection missing and not many I'd remotely consider offing , but again I'm not into twinks which is Classic specilaty. One more muscular on stage looked under influence or may be was just sleepy but tipped him 100 just for looks  and whwn departing jumped from the scene to wai me properly.

In may mamasans were completely not pushy , this time on eafter another was asking for drinks and tips which I resolved usual   way by tipping both of them 1 bath each ,  handy supply of which I always carry. Had boy sitting with me so another drink plus boys tip , plus fuck show tip and 1000 gone but what the heck boy had silky skin and nice bulge to be pleasant in vincinity of.

No i did not put my hand there, I know the rules and I have hotel room for such an intimacies.

Then jump into lion's den, back to Boys Bangkok which is just lower level of Dreamboys for you newbies. Expected som etrouble but not, it helped I'm friendly with one of mamasans here. Nerw already sipped to him that I did not like tha boy last night. He was on stage pretending doesn't see me. I had eye in # 83, Tan,  hairy  twink from south of Thailand. Only attractive part of him was the smile so decided to test it as twinks  and hairy at that as as attractive to me like busty 200 kg, 60 y.o.  brunette with skin of urgent need of ironing.

This was not a hapy night either, he proved nicely warm but his idea of long time was fast fuck and then everybody falling asleep at opposite ends of the bed. Idea of me disturbing his sleep with wandering fingers here and there seemed very exotic so experiment with twink failed as expected for for non expected reasons.

And it looks that I catched this disaster bug which I did not know when boarding 9.00 a.m. bus to Pattya at Ekkamai. Trip took 2 hours for others but about 10 minutes for me as I falled asleep when bus was still on Sukhumvit and awoke few minutes before bus depo in Pattaya. Not in mood to experiment with songtaews hired one for 150 to carry me to Le Cafe Royale.

Whole excited to see those famous bars in Boyztown but my first step was to be Magnolia Spa.

Cafe Royale I found very nice , safe in the room working, even if room was on 2 floor  / 3rd for  Americans and Russians / it proved very quiet with no noise kept  Devint awake when he was there.

So early afternoon long walk to Magnolia. not as long as expected as it took me 21 minutes door to door, I guess all those massages are working. They have free pick up service but did not take an offer. After massage boss dropped me at Tukcom.

There's no line up , boys available are shopw on i-pad, Wow recommended by anonone was not there so picked up Cambodian boy Nam.

Magnolia is classy estabilishment , VIP room is like luxury accomodation with massage and regular beds  Was left to shower alone, massage was very good but boy positioned himself in places where it was impossible to reach him and was in his speedos almost till end when he proved naked and passionate daring to ask how I liked his massage.Long story short -arranged to met him at hotel's restaurant at 10.00 p.m. Overall If I was in Pattaya longer would be daily client there running through while menu. Absolutely satisfied with place , boy and massage / and boss nad his truck /.

Rest of the afteroon and evening spent wandering through Day-Night and Sunee plaza , seeing all places but did not drop anywhere as my designs were on A-Bomb inspired by pictures of two boys firecat  placed in his post Back to Thailand.

Muscly boy was not there, another one on motorbike was but in flesh not as attractive as in picture at least in comparizon with few boys on the stage. With more days would off him  just for discovery, he is number #29.

Spied boy #90 , Tau, nice smile . Since I was engaged for tonight , promised to off him tomorrow at 9 p.m. Even offered to pay off fee in advance but bar declined.

Rest of Monday night in the next post.

Sadly he was available for short time only.    

I have no idea where this is, can you elaborate? There is no Silom Soi 64 and I don't know of a "Relax Massage".

This is not a Silom soi 64,this is Silom 64 building, one with direct  conection with BTS station, I think there is KFC outlet downstairs, there are always few cuties distributing leaflets on the street. Will check later today and update, I'm sure you know building, name of massage place possibly changed over years

So we are back to Monday evening, waiting on the terrace of Le Cafe Royale for a Nam from Magnolia, boy arrived, pay attention Christian PFC at 10 p.m. on the dot !

Super  together, my invitation, then show . I suggested Copa on firecat's advice but boy wanted BoyzBoyzBoyz , fine with me. House was packed, selection not even close to catastrophic as some posters  complained, quite a few attractive boys , yes few past expiry date -at least 3 of them , including one positively chubby but it seems there's market for everybody and during show all three of them were actually sitting with customers, either past or prospective. No fuck show, this is Pattaya after all but very evergetic B Boys , including twins were highlight and I quite liked it. Distribution of few tips, drink mine and for boy and few hundreds went for fun.

After that jump to XBoysLand  but we managed to catch only last part of the show, again few tips for some stunners. Generally speaking quite of eye pleasing selection of boys in 3 bars visited today- more than expected.

Back to hotel and another case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and repetition of last night's stand , my idea of activities during long time off did match a tiny bit one  boy had. At one point after futile complaints that I'm too frisky he went as far as removing my head from his pillow and placing in on mine own. That's a novelty unless wew are talking couple in early 70 ties !

So resigned myself to making as much disturbance to his desired sleep as possible with effect in the morning of me singing loudly Russian folk songs in the shower and boy visibly not happy with not much sleep. We parted our ways very formally with  money handed    and no words exchanged.

Still as far as massage , Nam was worth every penny spent. As new in business / 2 months only /  possibly this was his first long time off but stupid me for making excuses. And now off to Tuesday

Another disaster just struck me , after typing pretty long post here at Malaysia Hotel sitting at almost 5 in the morning my purchsed time run out and  whole post went to gutters with that.

So back to Tuesday. Morning stroll through deserted Walking Street and Sunee Plaza. Than jump on motorsai and 100 baht trip to Dongtan. This is extortionate but I was rewarded handsomely  immediately. Sherp stop and I found between my thighs most firm pair of buttocks I ever had there with no obejction from driver until discharge. Long stroll along the beach , no unattached eye candy spotted but neverthless pleasant hour or so .

Than for massage to Jomtien Complex , first place -Derby and on approach I saw and I decided. Win is his name, almost 40 with face showing it but body of 25 y.o. Muscle , great ,strong , long stroked massage and rewarding roll in the hay. Overtipped but after two nights of  disasters  finally something  for me from life / and a Win /.

Back at Boyztown where Scandic massage is called Boy Club now , among staff outside one alpha male, Kim , the Cambodian .

Great massage, used his forearms to massage . But studiously avoided and excessive body contact and kept his undies on till very end. Almost -  as they disappeared when done with great after and resulting 10.30 long time  appointment for the night at the hotel.

Evening stroll and at 9 back at A-Bomb to pick up #90 , Tau. He was late and I was in good mood after 2 excellent massages. Two boys on stage, one tipped , another one invited to my waiting room for som ehands holding, thighs caressing. With more boys arriving all 8 -100 notes from my right pocket were diostributed among the needy on the stage. Finally my boy arrived and off we went to my room for short time worl peace discussion. One of those dimunitive but well endowed boys. Short time only , since I had another one in the line no complains , tip 1500 accepted but did notice any  big happines with that which may signal tha BKK tips are arriving to Pattaya in a future.

At 10.30 Kim arrived, diner together, than again to Boyz BOYZ  BOYZ for the show , luckily quite a different that yesterday. Again , old guard entertained by the patrons

Back in the room again appered that 4 night in row my boy and me have different ideas about what long time off is for . Yes , I had muscly  semi god in my bed but one who wanted to sleep in his underwear and as far as possible from me as he took literally meaning sleep together, like mum and dad, in the same bed , end of story. This is what he told me when reminded that he has tip size negotiated and has to work for it. Only  'mum and dad' part comes from me.

Again he seemed to be surprised by mine request about removing undies and availing himself to som ebody contact, why if that 's disturbing his sleep ?

So on Wednesday morning another  wordless parting. If you think I felt bitter or ever disappointed , anwer is no. It is what it is , chalk to experience amd move on.

Morning another stroll  to Walking streed , packed , left luggage on  reception and jupmed over to Copa where at this time of day 10.00 a. m. was sole masseur on duty who took task of preparing me for my bus trip back to BKK. Very pleasant and skilled boy, a little light tough but lots of fun.

Oh forget to tell you but is seems that both Boystown massages I visited are collecting fee and a boy minimum tip up front. Possibly due to non-paying customers in the past.

Songtaew to bus station and at 3.30 p.m. back in my beloved Bangkok.

Time to  summarize my Pattaya impressions.

Better than expected, yes , plenty of Russians but did not see any bad behaviour and looks they are spending money. Only drunks I saw were English judging by the accent but even they were kind of refreshingly cheery.

What Pattaya is missing are smiles, sober Russians and sad farangs is what I noticed and this impression will stay with me. And I did not like what I saw. It has highest concentration of sad white old men per square mile in the word. Reason  unknown but possibly with libido , funds and friends gone there's not much to console them at this stage.

I heard about that but it turned to be truth.

What proved an exaggeration is taht whole city is a brothel. I found it normal city with certain areas devoted to merry girls and boys , quite like Bangkok. And if one is not interested , trade is easy to avoid .

As for Russians influence future will show if their influx will transform Pattaya to a family destination or both family destination and world's sex capital will exist but not blend on the same streets. Which as Bangkok example shows is entirely possible which I learned few years ago when on Silom somebody asked me where famous sex district Patpong is, just past Thanyia.

Thanks for the report Vinapu... really enjoying it!

You really DO like to get massaged... i usually manage 1 massage per week when i am in Thailand!

Back in the room again appered that 4 night in row my boy and me have different ideas about what long time off is for .

It strikes me that as you have a preference for larger guys... then you are more than likely getting straight boys in your bed for the night...

I actually hate body contact when sleeping... and usually push a boy away from me to try and get a decent nights sleep... but then again i prefer twinky gay boys... mybe next time you are in pattaya you should try a few of them?

What Pattaya is missing are smiles, sober Russians and sad farangs is what I noticed and this impression will stay with me. And I did not like what I saw. It has highest concentration of sad white old men per square mile in the word. Reason  unknown but possibly with libido , funds and friends gone there's not much to console them at this stage.

Interesting observation. The Russians were unsmilingly sober and by implication the (non-Russian) falungs were a little under-the-influence and despite that giving off a more pervading feeling of unhappiness. Maybe that's a foretaste of Pattaya life in the not-too-distant future when Russians, instead of flocking to Pattaya en famille, 'spirit' themselves off on their tod to avail themselves of formerly forbidden fruit only to fall into the well-trodden trap sprung by many a falung before them, to which one may add to the "libido, funds and friends gone", stores selling bottles of cheap vodka with 'authentic' Cyrillic script sufficiently tempting to anaesthetise them back into the comfort zone of Mother Russia. 

Sorry, I went on a bit there, now back to your far more interesting experiences . . .

Vinapu, 

Keep going full steam ahead with your excellent reports. As already acknowledged, your fondness for massages is most impressive! 

(Mods: I tried to upload a pic to accompany this post but wasn't able to. Anyone else?)

Guest anonone

Great report vinapu.

Interesting your thoughts on Pattaya. I love your attitude when things don't go exactly as you want. Great karma.

And wow, you do enjoy massage. Curious how you would compare Magnolia to the Bangkok places of similar level. I try to get there once a visit, but more often hit the cheaper, basic places around TukCom. Worse massage and ambiance, but better special services. I haven't been to Bangkok for years and my experience with massage there was limited.

Sounds like you are not much of a late-night person. Not a lot of sad falang hanging out at the discos (thankfully).

Hope you don't regret your Pattaya time. At the least, you will now personally some of the places I will write about next week. LOL

Thanks for the report Vinapu... really enjoying it!

You really DO like to get massaged... i usually manage 1 massage per week when i am in Thailand!

It strikes me that as you have a preference for larger guys... then you are more than likely getting straight boys in your bed for the night...

I actually hate body contact when sleeping... and usually push a boy away from me to try and get a decent nights sleep... but then again i prefer twinky gay boys... mybe next time you are in pattaya you should try a few of them?

I do like massages and feel difference after such a serie. Sad to say but it seems gay , not straight boys are screwing my nights. Oh, well.

Last might got fantastic massage from 100% straight guy from Fan Club , wait for an update.

It seems that in any business are professionals and amateurs.

So you are one of those  who are pushing me to my own pillow .? LOL

I'm not coming  through half the world here to get good night sleep, can have it at home. It seems that this is one of benefits of massages- I sleep 3-4 hours and feel great, not my pocket though.

I have no idea where this is, can you elaborate? There is no Silom Soi 64 and I don't know of a "Relax Massage".

Just returned from Silom, Silom 64 building impossible to miss as it has sign, Silom 64 , entry is between KFC and Subway, theres also Peking restaurant and Pizza Hut on ground floor. Has own entry from Sala Daeng on 2 nd floor. And massage is RELAX massage with big vertical bannner on street level.  Drop for beer to BBB Inn when there.

Great report vinapu.

Interesting your thoughts on Pattaya. I love your attitude when things don't go exactly as you want. Great karma.

And wow, you do enjoy massage. Curious how you would compare Magnolia to the Bangkok places of similar level. I try to get there once a visit, but more often hit the cheaper, basic places around TukCom. Worse massage and ambiance, but better special services. I haven't been to Bangkok for years and my experience with massage there was limited.

Sounds like you are not much of a late-night person. Not a lot of sad falang hanging out at the discos (thankfully).

Hope you don't regret your Pattaya time. At the least, you will now personally some of the places I will write about next week. LOL

I do , also historically had much much betterr luck with massage boys of BKK as opposite to go-go's.

Magnolia is top class along with Hero, Senso and Fan Club. But quality massage depemds of guyonly , not parlor. My best so far were at Sun, Banana and Magic hands / not reported yet, watch this space/

I'm 24 hour person , just bars and discos are not my scene.

I regret I did not stay in Pattaya longer as missed whole Sunee sceneand visited only 3 Boyztown bars, ABomb, BoyzBoyzBoyz anf XBoyzLand, did not manage to go to Vassa, Funny Boys and Toyboys so hope will be back at one point of time for a sake of science and comparizon.

Wednesday back on BKK, went  to Malaysia Hotel for a change. What a great value for money !!!, Clean , spacious room, refrigetator, tv all that for 900 baht. Very friendly staff treating weorking boys the same like all guest, at breakfast actually mine was caddressed before me, I liked it. After decamping planned to find one of those City Court massage places but did npt go far as spied nicely built lad at frony og Magic Hands on Soi Ngham Duplee. Could not resist. A little effeminate behaviour but rest 100% man. What a great 2 hour session with massage on the table and the rest on the floor!!!

Great guy through and through, brown silky skinned  guy named Kao. In massage department I liked his long strokes, he run whole length from heel to neck, strong hands and well appointed everywhere else.  Great massage and great fun. Both Magic hands and Lomchoey  massage on the same street seem to be underrated and underutilized.

After so many disasters 4 noghts in row time to find consolation with time  tested Namu from Bangkok Massage. Went to soi, made sure he will be available / infamous # 31 is his "fren" but so does great # 76 Yo /, arranged for going to see show at Hotmale  and told him that I will wait if he will have a client, Rest of evening strolling through Patpong and trying fish massage on Suriwong.

Past 10 back to soi , went for a show alone as my boy had  client.

I liked show and selection at Hotmale, usual  tips distributed among fuck show  & cock show participants as well boy who kept me company and another one I liked on the stage. 50 baht taxi hop to hotel and finally great bed sharer. There's no friend like old one and I got him just from rotation back in May, probably would not pick him up if asked and what a miss it would be.

Breakfast together, as mentioned staff addressed him  first. Not many farangs with boys , just a few and only one actually inspecting  their company indiscreetely at breakfast time. This asshole was me. Done deliberately though to raose their self esteem .

And so Thursday started.

Back to Thursday, decided to check one of places in the City Court , just across the Rama from Soi Ngam Duplee.

Thare seem to be some confusion about Candle Spas, how many of them etc.

So here it goes : as you enter soi on your right will be row of small shopa on your right, second one is Candla Spa, regular massage place. Then  you will se few highrises, first one has parking attached, do not be afraid just go there and right awaya you will see row on massage places, at the beginning is Sawatdee Spa for men, then further on is Candle T and Candle Paradise, divided by another venue. They seem to be related or may be even the same place as signs design is almost identical but names are different as indicated.

As the ground floor of the far side of the second highrise is Sanctuary by A Spa. Whole area is very Thai , is worth to go there just to exp[ierience what difference 20 meters does to the urban landscape, from cosmopolitan Rama to very, very local place where you are feeling complete stranger.

Back to the subject, I went to Sawatdee Spa and was assigned masseur , name withdrawn. Massage was very good as the places over there apparently not a hanky panky places but devoted to a  serious massage . And so it seemed until end, left to shower alone, masseur was completely dressed through the whole massage to I did not even try to do any unappropriate toughes, only when we were done with coplete  body massage with only one thing left , they suddenly boy started to coplete porcess quite vigorously not minding me trying to explore , still throgh the fabric of his jeans his immpressive and growing possession hidden there .

And with no uncertain terms with sign language he indicated that mose serious option is available. Unfortunately I was not mentally prepared for this extension so offer was declioned without even askin who would be doing what. But still ensured that boy was tipped appropriately. And this was early afternoon.

Then , obviously not massaged enough, later during the day  went to Soi Twilight to the Bonny Massage to an treatment with Tau, straight boy but not shy in the man's department I made eye contact day before when dining at Dick's. Another good

massage and as a bonus overnight session booked, was supposed to pick him up at 10 p.m  and being gentleman I told him that if he will have client I will wait  , what a prophet I 'm !

This was early evening and not being a shopper  but rather boy hopper suddenly felt urgent need to see if Man at Fun Club , muscular hunk who I consider one of best boys I ever  met.

He was not in the line up but when asked for him  he appeared , thanks to high heaven.  When waiting for him to be ready spied another muscular hunk I made an appointment with for  Friday. Line up at Fun Club is very impressive and I could spent few weeks just using their resources. Mostly gay twinks though but on meatier side.  

Man remembered me  becuse of my moustache or so siad he.

Anyways this is very muscly hunk, 100% staright by his own admission but no problem getting hard and a truly professional who knows how to massage and how to find what pleases his client. Great conversant too as his self-taught English is pretty good.

Fabulous 1.1/2 hr. to compensate for many dissapointments of recent week

By the way in the past he was working as A at Senso and gathered few raving feedback on various sites too and still appears

on their website.

Evening back to Soi Twilight , as prophesied , Tau was with client so alone went to see show at X-Size, show typical but I likd selection of boys much more than at X-Boys across the soi. Invited one to seat with me, distributed few tips to big cock and fuck show participant and to best looking boy on the sated as usual. Show  usual standard so I don't bother to describe as with show watched daily obviously my impression is not someones who comes to watch it for the forst time. But all of them are worth the  drink and a boy's drink price if you are keeping company throughout.

Tau was busy fucking , er, massaging his clainet to went for a short stroll to Wat Hualampong , pat the cows and returned to piock him up and then propblems apperads. Not available for long time , till 3 only , it was 11. 30.  No problem as I liked that he immediately  reduced his expected tip to short time level, I like business oriented boys keeping their ethic standards.

Not impressed with his performance as he was more interesed in my whisky and watching TV than in me but what the heck, warm body is a warm body. At least he did not skip on  a time  and left at 3 a.m. on the dot. Decided to go downstaris to check famous coffe shop at Malaysia and a parking lot. Noting present . in fact through my 2 days there I did not see any moneyboy soiliciting business in the hotel and vincinity so not sure it was my lack or their presence was cleaned by the management. 

Went to internet caffe and spent next 2 hours trying to update those of you who are reading my posts. At 5 another watch for consolators , still none so went back to the room alone. Not as painfull after few mishaps on this trip. And so Friday started, best day of my trip  but I did not know it yet.

After breakfast packed and moved to BBB Inn, passing drived demanded 200 baht , forget it and when offered "meter OK" still declined his distinguished services, opting for short walk to Lumpini station, 18 baht MRT to San Yan and short walk to hotel, my favourite place to stay. By sheer coincidence last 4 times there I was assigend room 302 and so it was this time, my  lucky number always.

At 3  run to Fan Club for a session with Chang , muscular, married gay I  booked an appointment yesterday with. He thought I'm another liar farang as is seems our appointment was at 2 and I did not show up,

Another great performer with great body I  susppect was instructed by Man as of what I like and what not . I told Man day before I like the gay and will be seeing him next day.

Chang was pushing right buttons from the start not wasting enery on things I don't like. Don't enev know hen 90 minutes passed but it was great.

Evening decided  to investigate an advice above about trying 4 hands , my first ever at Guy Spa, Sukhumvit soi 19.

Quite impressive line up, picked up boy with widest smile, named Beer and told him to pick up another boy he likes and it was Bank. Good mixture with Beer  tall and slender and Beer shorter and firm muscled including that that muscle from the start.

First part they divided me vertically with each on own side, after 1/2 hour horizontal divide with Bank busy with upper part and Beer with legs.

After turnover again vertical fun started and my laught at the end was probably heard on the street and definitley downstirs.

Thaynk you for a great advice it seems compensated for all disappointments with few right strokes.

No boys did not interact with each other in case you are curious.

Happy and free from wordly worries walk all the way to Erevan shrine wher I picked motorsai to take me to Silom for 50 baht.

If you recall I had to pick up Bom from Adoins I have arrangements last Sunday for long time. This time I was tool early as he was expecting me at 10.00 but no problem. I was asked 2500 fee of an long time off, 1000 was foe a shop and 1500 for a boy. And his part was doscreetely but in my full view handed to him by the manager. Idea I like as it prevents for client screwing boys an payment. Diner together at Dick's then of for a show at Fresh Beach Boys. Thus I completed all bars with shows this year, Jupiter and Clasasic I saw in May and rest on this trip.

Around 11 we landed in my room and parted our way at noon on Saturday, just 2 hrs 40 minutes ago ! My longest long time ever and worth every minute of it.  He even appologized that he must go at noon but wanted to be back to work at 2. I don't think he enoyed my company that much / we men have way of assessing that, right ? / but made sure I enyoyed his. And thi swas his suggestion in the morning he will stay til noon.

Sure tipped him 1500 again and this time he was happy. I pay 2500 for long time , 500 bonus was fair for an extension I guess

Great day  and great finish to it, immagine having breakfast at 12.30? May be you do but for me it was first in a long time / I'm early riser/ .

So  now we are up to date.

hello Vinapu

great stories and updates.

I see that you have the same passion for massage that I have.

I am happy that you liked the 4 hand massage at Guy Spa.

I am also happy to hear that it is still open as I will return to BKK next month.

You gave me many new ideas for my next visit to LOS and I say "Thanks".

ok, I cannot wait for your next update,

martin

hello Vinapu

great stories and updates.

I see that you have the same passion for massage that I have.

I am happy that you liked the 4 hand massage at Guy Spa.

I am also happy to hear that it is still open as I will return to BKK next month.

You gave me many new ideas for my next visit to LOS and I say "Thanks".

ok, I cannot wait for your next update,

martin

I'm glad you liked it, slowly my trip here is coming to an end which I see in my pocket but glad helped to lift Thai economy a bit, my contribution to the world peace. Today is the first day I do not have any plans so we will see what afternoon brings. Feel under obligation to take at least one massage here at BBB Inn but boy I had my eye on earlier disappeared for now .

Guest anonone

I'm glad you liked it, slowly my trip here is coming to an end which I see in my pocket but glad helped to lift Thai economy a bit, my contribution to the world peace. Today is the first day I do not have any plans so we will see what afternoon brings. Feel under obligation to take at least one massage here at BBB Inn but boy I had my eye on earlier disappeared for now .

Another great update vinapu. 

It is quite a burden to feel all these obligations while on holiday.  Hopefully you will be able to complete your obligation in a manner not too unpleasant...dare to hope even enjoyable...?  LOL

It is very interesting to hear the various methods and strategies of different folks while on holiday in Thailand.  I wasn't aware that there were so many appointments made to meet up with the boys.  I have always been more of a go-with-the-flow type of visitor...even before BF. 

And I am now intrigued by the 4-hand massage.  As you indicated the 2 guys did not interact with each other, would you say it was worth it to pay the increased cost (minimum tip) for this at a Man2Man place, or just as well to have it at a more traditional shop?  Was the only hanky-panky a hand job by one of the guys? 

Anyone have any thoughts about that?  I guess in Pattaya, the only M2M place that it would make sense is Magnolia...for the better massage standard...but I can think of several other "regular" shops where it might be worthwhile for the massage aspect.  Anyone take a 4hand at any of the gay massage places.  Reports?

Hmmm...firecat puts the thought of a 4some in my head...and now vinapu causes this 4hand massage thought.

I am being corrupted by evil influences, I think.  LOL

Good luck on finding some fun today vinapu.  Have no fear about the Thai economy.  I arrive in less then a week, and will take your place as the economic stimulus....at least for Pattaya.

Cheers.

Great trip reports Vinapu and any time you can put evil thoughts in the head of Anonone you have accomplished something.

Now it is Anonones's turn to pick up the story telling and I will return in 24 days.

By then Anonone should be able to tell me which 2 boys from Vassa work well together.  Or maybe I should ask his BF.  LOL