What's wrong logging in?

My user name and password is remembered by my browser.

Out of habit, I sometimes click login.

Today & yesterday, I got the following message:

"Either username or password wrong. Please try another."

However, I'm still logged in.

Get the same problem on another device, which also has a remembered password (ie I have not developed fat fingers or amnesia).

Is this a bug?

I had a problem logging in earlier today, morning UK time, so late afternoon in Thailand. Browser was Chrome; I didn't panic or bother to try any others as I wasn't particularly intending to post anything. 

All fine now (obviously, or I wouldn't've been able to post).

So messed up for me I had to register a new account, wouldn't even recognise anything I used to try a password recovery. Now this is weird, I'm logged in using my new account name and yet this post comes up under my old nic. Maybe I've entered the twilight zone.

Thank you for reporting this. We have been in contact with our hosting company and they are working on this. We are told it should be solved now but if there are issues that persist, please let us know. 

I had this problem for the last two days (even wrote a message to "contact us" explaining the problem), today it is fine.

I would have mentioned this earlier, but I could not log in to post!

Same same with me  but now works just fine, lots updates to bore everybody to death from me should be sipping in.

Guest buckbee
even wrote a message to "contact us" explaining the problem

I wrote to support about some stuff but they just don't reply, how do you contact support on this website?

Guest buckbee

lol Well what I was asking are there any special hoops that you need to jump through to get a reply from support? I used the contact form weeks ago before the issues on the site