bkkmfj2648

Trip report - in progress - 21 Dec - BKK

You treated yourself to a great day at both Guy Spa and Dreamboys / actually scene downstairs is called BoysBangkok, used to be separate bar years ago /.

It looks we both are great advocates of Guy Spa on this board  but it was you who enticed me to go there.

Dreamboys off fee is 650 and drinks are 380 upstairs and 360 downstaris if I recall correctly.

Great Christmas we have on this forum with all those fabulous reports you guys are spoiling us with.

Only thing I don't get is how come somebody is on vacations in LOS and is waking up at 1 p.m. , don't you think you spend too much of vacation time sleeping?

I credit all those  massages I was taking for my body's great tolerance for sleep deprivation when there, only once was in bed till noon but this was only because boy volunteered to stay that long so couldn't  waste opportunity. 

But I guess we all are different when comes to sleep pattern

I missed out on Hero massage on my last trip but have been reading some good posts on it recently so will be going there on my next trip for sure, thanks for the trip  report.

Guest anonone

Only thing I don't get is how come somebody is on vacations in LOS and is waking up at 1 p.m. , don't you think you spend too much of vacation time sleeping?

I credit all those  massages I was taking for my body's great tolerance for sleep deprivation when there, only once was in bed till noon but this was only because boy volunteered to stay that long so couldn't  waste opportunity. 

But I guess we all are different when comes to sleep pattern

When we go to bed at 7 or 8 AM, getting up at 1PM is not spending too much time sleeping. LOL

My last night in Bangkok

Checked out the Uniman massage place and thanks to Vinapu‘s great directions from his November trip report of the BKK massage places, I was able to find it very quickly in the Korean Town building on the 4th floor. Upon walking in the guys lined up right away for the selection process. There were about 20 guys available. They are very different than the other massage places that I have gone to - they are on the rough side with that hot “working man“ look. They were older guys in the 28 to 37 year old range with a nice selection of body types. The man called Pu (age 36) got my immediate attention with his beautiful rough smile and nice muscled naked torso. This time I did not want to divide my attention ordering my typical 4 hand 2 hour massage. Instead, I took a 2 hand 2 hour massage. We went up to the room and as written in other posts about Uniman - the roomss have seen better days - it has that 1970s look as well as the shower - but it all worked well together as the guy was rough and so was the room. Pu gave me an EXCELLLENT massage - it was very strong and he found ALL of my muscle knots and worked them out right away. The massage was so good that I fell asleep - something that I NEVER do. The final part, the “happy ending“ was good and rough guy like - as if we were 2 car mechanic friends who decided to jerk off together. So, I give Uniman a “thumbs up“ even if it is in need of a home decor make over.

Had dinner at Dick‘s Cafe and watched the electric scene out on the Twilight soi. After my great dinner (it was 10:45pm) I asked the waiter which go-go bar would he recommend for my last night having already been to Classic Boys, Dream Boys, Bangkok Boys, Zeus, and Tawan. He said, you MUST go to Jupiter 2002. So off to Jupiter I went and it was standing room only when I entered. It was SUPER packed and there were HOT guys already on the stage in the middle of their show. Prior to this moment, Dream Boys had been my favorite go-go bar - but rapidly Jupiter became my new favorite. Why? The show is less sleazy (there is no fuck show) and there is less dick in your face. But, instead they use a "hide and seek" approach, which is very stimulating and erotic. For example they have some sexy hot guys dancing on the stage with towels being moved in such a way that you get a 2 second glance at their enormous hard cocks and sexy ass muscles. In addition there was a hot shower soap seen in a shower with transparent glass where the boys put a lot of soap on the glass to create that “yes I can - no I can't see that hard cock“ effect. Many years ago, we had a similar shower show at the famous Muccassassina disco bar in Rome. So, I would say that Jupiter is a go-go bar with class that tries to stimulate you in an erotic way.

In addition, the individual show scenes are short and intense and fun. In between the 2 shows the boy fill the stage, there must have been about 30 of them on the stage, to strut their stuff hoping to be picked. The Jupiter customers last night were about 85% Asian with at least 1/2 under the age of 40. The remaining balance were us falangs. I did not see any women there. What I found shocking was that I had to compete for the guys on the stage with a very young guy from China - he must have been about 28 and offed the guy that I wanted who was about 30 before I could make my first move. This totally surprised me - as in all of the other go-go bars it is usually the older guys offing the younger guys and not the other way around as I saw in Jupiter.

So for my second choice I immediately set my eyes on number 5, called Jon - a nice 26 year old with a very cute smile and beautiful teeth. I rapidly asked the waiter to have him sit with me (before another young Asian beat me to it) and we chatted and we agreed that he would come back to the Babylon with me. He has a car, Jon is from Bangkok and he drove me back to the Babylon. He told me that he is 1 of 5 kids in his family and that no one knows about his secret life. We had a great time in bed even if I had to do more than him - I could tell that this guy did not have much experience in bed with men and he is most likely taken to be idolized. But more than idolize him I serviced him so well that he said, "Wow, it was so good". He finished me off and we both showered and then I paid him the standard 2,000 (no taxi money required as he has his own car). Unfortunately I don‘t remember the off bar fee but I think it was 600. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ok, I am leaving Bangkok a very happy and satisfied man - even if I was not able to realize my dream of meeting Noom the character from the bangkokbois blog, “I fell in love with a bar boy“ series. Hopefully I can meet Noom on another trip back to LOS.

Now waiting for my plane to Chiang Mai. I will terminate this travel report as its focus was on BKK and I will start a new one for Chiang Mai.

Just goes to prove my theory again. Heinz 57 Varieties of Soup.

I hate Jupiter. Filled with a bunch of stuck up boys who expect you to do all the work and them do nothing.  I tried 5 times there and 5 losers. That was enough I will never return.  I have not had that experience in any other Bar and I am not alone.

Besides that the seating is a joke with 1/2 the seats blocked in some way.  HeHE just my balance to 

bkkmfj2648  who I think is much easier to please then me.

I get it some people love it but I can find just as many who hate it but I will agree they are all farangs.

Guest rickinoc

Yesterday I went to MBK for some shopping - I do love that place - everything that you can immagine (and more) all under one roof with some VERY good prices. For example, a fake Armani shirt for 700 baht (17 euro) where the real one back in Italy would cost 4,200 baht (100 euro).

I found the following address for Hero Massage from the internet at 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11. I put that address in my smartphone map navigation program and it told me to take the Sukhumvit BTS to the Ekamai station, which let me out at 63 Sukhumvit. I walked to 65 Sukhumvit and then walked and walked and walked trying to find Soi 11. Unfortunately, 65 Sukhumvit becomes Sukhumvit 71 after Soi 10 - there is NO Soi 11. So I walked back to the main Sukhumvit where there is the BTS line to ask the local mocy drivers for help. Unfortunately noone could help me. So, I returned to the BTS station and a cute mocy boy stopped me and said to me, "you call friend I speak". I called Hero and the mocy guy spoke to them and the problem was resolved - but it required a hair raising nervous 30 minute drive through rush hour traffic. The correct address is Soi 11 (near the Nana BTS station) which is off the Sukhumvit - the number 65 has nothing to do with it. So much for using technology to your advantage. I tipped that great mocy guy very well - he was an amazingly great driver and smart at solving problems.

so ventured into the Hero Massage place needing a stiff drink but settled for ice water when I saw ALL of those HOT and sexy guys behind the giant glass wall. There must have been at least 30 guys - it was around 7pm and the reception area only had two other customers who were also choosing. What a sight for sore eyes. I told the mamasaan that I wanted a 4 hand 2 hour massage and then I picked out what I thought were the 2 hottest guys. I asked the mamasaan to go and see if the guys would have any problems working together. He returned to tell me and said, "one is man the other is gay". I said no problem and then the guys brought me into a nearby room and we disrobed and took a sexy shower together. Then they put me on a marble slab to give me an intense rub down. Then we washed off together and dried ourselves and went into the next room where the bed is to start the cream massage. By this point I understood that the gay guy is very queeny for my tastes (but very entertaining). That big glass wall in reception that separates the customer from the guys - does not help you to understand if the guy has a masculine or non masculine voice - something that is important to me. Anyway back to the fun. So after they finished massaging my back and front with a combined Sports Sensual and Traditional Thai massage (which was excellent by the way) we took yet another shower (very clean guys I must say). Then we dried ourselves and we got back into the bed. The gay guy started to kiss my neck and cheecks while I caressed his hot body meanwhile the man put on a condom and tried to start to penetrate me when I said to him, "wait, I am man like you". He replied, "Ok we fuck gay guy" and then the gay guy screamed in ecstasy in a girly way - he could not wait any longer and sat on my cock after putting on the condom while I tried to caress the sexy man guy. Then we switched roles and the man massage guy fucked the gay guy while I caressed both of them - it was very hot. Then they chuckwowed me and we all came together and then had a fun final shower together. The rapport between them was very entertaining, as Ping, the 24 year old gay guy is from Bangkok and Jon the 26 year old man guy is from Chiang Mai - so there was a lot of rivalry between them on "who does it better".

So, Hero is definitely all worth what everyone writes about. The house asked for 1,400 for the 2 hours and the guys got 1,500 each plus an extra tip for their great and entertaining performance.

Hero could do ALL of us a great service by creating their own webpage to avoid confusion on finding the place and implement a way to let us hear the guys speak during the selection process, as the glass blocks this important step.

Then went to eat dinner and then back to the hotel and remained in for the night as I was too tired for the 12:15 Dream Boys show. So that shall be for tonights adventure.

Based on your report I decided to visit Hero to see if I could get the 2 hour 4 hand massage late this afternoon.  I asked for Jon and Ping.  Actually the 24 year old younger gay lad is Jon (and not Ping); and the 26 year old is Ping.  Ping was busy so I asked Jon to choose a muscle guy he likes..and he chose an older muscular guy named Win (formerly a farmer from Isaan).  What a treat..we started off with Jon showering with me; and I asked Win to join us in the shower and it was fun!!  Both of them massaged me..Win is an excellent masseur and his massage including walking on my back ala Chinese or Korean style.  Jon was softer in touch and while Win was busy removing knots from my tired back, Jon was using erotic undertones including a prostate massage..wow!!

Soon it was flip over time and we started arousing Jon with nipple play; then Win entered Jon from the rear while Jon performed fellatio on me.  After pounding Jon for about 10 minutes Win pulled out, removed his condom and sprayed his load all over the two of us.  It was then my turn..Jon sat on my cock while Win massaged my prostate..I shot my load..and then it was Jon's turn.  Win and I chewed his nipples and in a matter of minutes Jon sprayed his cum all over Win's face.  Was it hot!!

We then showered and dressed.  Both wanted me to off them and  they wanted to come to my hotel.  I had to pass having an early morning flight back to the US.

Cost of the entire treat...1300 Baht for the house plus minimum 1500 Baht tip for each masseur.  Notwithstanding I gave each more than the minimum..and both of them were happy campers.  They mentioned that I was their first client for the day..and apparently with the political fiasco business has been very dull.

Thanks guys for the excellent trip reports..I hope that the two cents I added is useful.

Rick

PS Before coming to Hero I did stop by Banana Club..but it was really dead so I left

great report bkkmfj, I wonder what I overlooked in terms of ambiance at UNIMAN but certainly I did since two posters mentioned place needs refurbishment. I guess I 'm undemanding slob.

If they do renovations one can only hope prices will not go to the SENSO level.

Most important thing about the place is that quite  a few of us here were vary happy with massages plus there.

I agree about your assessmnet of Jupiter show which I consider best of all BKK bars for exactly the same reason you explained.

As for boys I tend to second firecat's opinion - great  looking but duds so I'm glad you landed somebody you happy with, I 'll give them another try after utter disappointment  in May with one of their great lookers.

Unless they raised off fee it was 400 in May , in line with other bars across the Suriwong other than Dreamboys.

If 15 % of attendance were farangs it's great, on two occasion I was there in May I saw 3-4 farangs plus me , max. This bar clearly caters to Asian market and we farangs need to adopt.

As always early bird catches the worm , thank you for reminding us that if we see boy of our dreams at times we need to act fast. And hope it will work out, I already  told my story of how dreams can shatter fast.

So don't despair you did not see Noom, one more reason to return to Bangkok

On another hand I think boys which weren't picked up fast  tend to be more pleasurable company and do not rush things like somebody grabbed at 9.00 and hoping to return to bar for chance of another off that night.

Waiting for your Chiang Mai stories

Just goes to prove my theory again. Heinz 57 Varieties of Soup.

I hate Jupiter. Filled with a bunch of stuck up boys who expect you to do all the work and them do nothing.  I tried 5 times there and 5 losers. That was enough I will never return.  I have not had that experience in any other Bar and I am not alone.

Besides that the seating is a joke with 1/2 the seats blocked in some way.  HeHE just my balance to 

bkkmfj2648  who I think is much easier to please then me.

I get it some people love it but I can find just as many who hate it but I will agree they are all farangs.

I think show and eye candy is great so best way is to go there with own boy, enjoy the show and do not worry about duds - what I did in November.

... so I asked Jon to choose a muscle guy he likes..and he chose an older muscular guy named Win (formerly a farmer from Isaan). 

We then showered and dressed.  Both wanted me to off them and  they wanted to come to my hotel.  I had to pass having an early morning flight back to the US.

PS Before coming to Hero I did stop by Banana Club..but it was really dead so I left

Great report and great read  from Hero , rickinoc, welcome to the board and hope you'll write more about your LOS exploits when you return home.

You did best thing for 4 hands massage -  pick up one boy and let him to pick up  his companion to ensure boys will work together well. 

I went to Jupiter about two years ago and was shocked to see the majority of the boys in shirts (sleeveless, but nonetheless front and back covered). I do not pay gogo bar prices to watch boys in shirts! Same applies to Hotmale (I have been told that the shirts come off after the first show). This is unacceptable for me, if I look through the door of a gogo bar and see boys in shirts, I will go elsewhere, where boys are shirtless.

Guest rickinoc

Rickinoc, you are very welcome here.

Hands down , hottest first post by a newbie ever.

Great writing style.

Thanks guys for your kind words. On an earlier trip to LOS in May of this year I stopped by Arena and had a massage from a lad called Art (aka Cheerasak). Works part time - the massage was great but the post massage fireworks would bring a smile to any connoisseur

I called him to my room a couple of nights back and it was a repeat of ecstasy

Here is picture. He tends to be shy and discrete so treat him we'll

Rick

post-3200-0-27141600-1388559558_thumb.jpg

He said, you MUST go to Jupiter 2002. So off to Jupiter I went and it was standing room only when I entered. It was SUPER packed and there were HOT guys already on the stage in the middle of their show. Prior to this moment, Dream Boys had been my favorite go-go bar - but rapidly Jupiter became my new favorite. Why? The show is less sleazy (there is no fuck show) and there is less dick in your face. But, instead they use a "hide and seek" approach, which is very stimulating and erotic. For example they have some sexy hot guys dancing on the stage with towels being moved in such a way that you get a 2 second glance at their enormous hard cocks and sexy ass muscles. In addition there was a hot shower soap seen in a shower with transparent glass where the boys put a lot of soap on the glass to create that “yes I can - no I can't see that hard cock“ effect.

Hey guys,

A friend of mine from France just sent me this link.  It is very sexy and entertaining

http://www.flixxy.com/towel-comedy-act-by-les-beaux-freres.htm#.UxZQTJ-4jP8.gmbiail

It made me think of the more erotic "towel show" at Jupiter in Bangkok. :good:

Now if only we can get our lovely Thai boys to create a Thailand version of this show - I am sure that it would be hot!!  :p

enjoy,

M.

Guest tom2014

Hi, thanks for the trip report - enjoyed as I'm visiting BKK in June/July and also thinking about spending Xmas away in Thailand for a couple of weeks.

I read a lot of posts but haven't posted much yet - would love to meet some of the posters such as Christian, if he's around, or anyone else whether tourist or resident, for a beer, meal or just chat.

Will be based in Nana/Asok area hotel, nice easy going 35 y/o Brit.

Thanks for the posts, all - keep it up. I will post a trip report when I'm over there.

T