bkkmfj2648

Trip report - in progress - 21 Dec - BKK

my turn to contribute to the trip reports series

I flew on Thai Airways from Rome to BKK - leaving Rome on 20 Dec and arriving at 5:45am on 21 Dec. This is the only non stop from Rome to BKK and it only flies 3 times per week. Flight was 9.5 hours. I was in peasant class - so not easy to sleep as flight was packed. service was good.

This trip I am staying at the Babylon Bulgari Suites - very nice small suite with a beautiful garden view all decked out for Christmas. After an 8am check-in I crashed and went right to bed. Woke up about 2pm - showered and shaved and went to check out the sauna - my first time to a sauna in Thailand. I was starving, so I went to eat at the nice restaurant on the first floor with the view if the pool and of all of the falang boys.

After eating went to cruise and I hit it off with a nice Thai guy and we consummated our new time together. afterwards we went to the bar for a drink. I was very impressed with the sauna as it is very beautiful with beautiful grounds and architecture. It was packed with around 80% falang and the balance to Thai and otherthe way is 53 Asians.

Then back to room for a shower and change of clothes to head off to Dick's Cafe for dinner - which was very good. Then off to Hotmale for the big dick show and with the hope to meet Noom - the character of infatuation from the bangkokbois blog. But, sadly found out that he no longer works there. I had a secret crush to meet him...so, I offed Nop and took him home for a short stay - as he had to be in Lumpini park to jog for 2 hours at 5am and the to workout with his maestro at the Lumpini gym - who by and has a body of death - I saw him perform in the acrobatic fuck show at hotmale - incredibile.

Then woke up at 1pm and then headed to "Cutey and Beauty" for a hair dying session. yes, I am 52 and I hate when my hair turns white. so the wonderful guys there transformed me and let me have the allusion of looking young again.

Their hair salon was in the middle of the political protests - but I found the millions of Thais out and about to be and they appeared to tranquil and to be in a very festive mood and non threatening to us tourists. I was pleased to have experienced this - even though I was very apprehensive about coming to BKK based on the media reports.

ok, that is all for now...more later

cheers,

m.

Guest anonone

my turn to contribute to the trip reports series

Their hair salon was in the middle of the political protests - but I found the millions of Thais out and about to be and they appeared to tranquil and to be in a very festive mood and non threatening to us tourists. I was pleased to have experienced this - even though I was very apprehensive about coming to BKK based on the media reports.

ok, that is all for now...more later

cheers,

m.

I was in Bangkok for the major red shirt protests about 3 years ago.  It was a great experience and even though I was in the midst of it all, never felt unease.

Have a great trip and looking forward to hearing more reports.

As much as mood may be festive I'd stay away from all big political gatherings in any country of the world, Thailand included.

Crowd is crowd and it's mood may swing out of control.

So you are trying to tell me that white hair looks ugly ? Where's my baseball bat? 

Who has body of death? Nop or his maestro?

Most important , you are off to good start so enjoy your Christmas time in BKK !

Same with me, I stay away whenever I can. Let's face it, festive mood or not, people are shot by mysterious gunmen or crippled by homemade explosives far too often. I don't see why a foreigner who really doesn't have any business there would want to go anywhere near.

Anonone said "I was in Bangkok for the major red shirt protests about 3 years ago.  It was a great experience and even though I was in the midst of it all, never felt unease"

I was feeling safe before they started throwing molotov cocktails at Rama 4 and all the Soi 4 bars were closed at 1000pm.

Nice report so far.

Guest anonone

Yes, I left for home before the violence kicked up.

I am not advocating hanging out with the protesters or getting involved in any way....that would be foolish.

All I meant is that I did not feel unease when I happened across them in my comings and goings....which was often as they were close to my hotel.

Anyway...looking forward to more Bangkok exploits from m

so after the hair treatment, I then went back to the hotel for a nap - too much walking - as the negative about Babylon is that it is kind of far from Silom and Twilight. I often walked it - it takes about 45 minutes if you don't get lost like I sometimes do.

Later in the evening I went out for the night to The Zeus - formerly Ocean Boys - with the hope of finding Noom. No luck, mamasaan checked for me and confirmed the Noom does work there but went home. So I offed Ton, a sexy 30 year old guy from Laos who by the way worked for 3 years with Noom at Hotmale. Ton also told me that Noom went home for a while. So it seems that the search for the illustrious Noom is over

yesterday, I went shopping at Siam Paragon to buy various requested stuff for friends back in Italy. Like Firecat says, the mall was all decked out for Christmas in a very beautiful way. It is pretty amazing that a Buddhist country is so into Christmas. Even my hotel, Babylon, has transformed their beautiful Thai gardens into a Christmas wonderland. Anyway, there was lot's of exciting eye candy at Paragon to view.

Then I went back to Cutey and Beauty for my first ever pedicure. It was great as they transformed my rugged feet into nice feet. When I left I felt like I had a pair of new feet. They are great guys over at Cutey and Beauty.

Then I was walking around crowded Silom and a cute boy grabbed onto me and asked me to follow him and he brought me to Fanclub on Soi Convent. As we were walking away from Silom I thought to myself why am I allowing myself to be led away by a complete stranger - then I remembered that I am in "Amazing Thailand". So we enter Fanclub and with the mamasaan I selected the 2 hour 4 hand massage with coffee scrub and I picked 2 very sexy guys - I believe they were between 28 and 30 years old. They brought me upstairs to the last floor to a big room with a big massage bed and seperate shower area. At first I thought that the coffee power scrub was going to take my skin off as it felt like sandpaper. Then after thay finished that part we took a shower together to remove the coffee scrub mixture. Then we moved onto the cream massage - my favorite part. For the final part, they made the "happy ending" long and intense. Consequently they were tipped very well (I will not mention the amount as I do not want to cause problems with the other post regarding "they are paying too much"). One guy was from Issan and the other was from the very south near the border with Malaysia. Massage package cost 1,400 paid to the house - well worth it.

Back to the Babylon guest house for a nap and then afterwards to meet Firecat at Classic Boys where I watched him off a VERY sexy and cute boy. Check out his Xmas post that has pictures of the sexy boy and my comments relating to the rest of the night at Dreamboys and Bangkok Boys and going home alone because I drank too much.

One of the great pleasures (at least for me) of this board is to pass from "virtual reality" to "reality" - for instance to meet and know the wonderful Firecat last night and then tonight I will meet Christian for dinner and a tour of the night market and then a tour of Saranrom Park. More than the info that this great board provides is the availability of its members to meet up.

More to cum later regarding my Christmas Eve adventure with Christian....

For the final part, they made the "happy ending" long and intense. Consequently they were tipped very well (I will not mention the amount as I do not want to cause problems with the other post regarding "they are paying too much"). One guy was from Issan and the other was from the very south near the border with Malaysia. Massage package cost 1,400 paid to the house - well worth it.

More to cum later regarding my Christmas Eve adventure with Christian....

Were your boys at Fanclub Chai and Man by any chance?

Don't feel intimidated by posters claiming you paid too much - your money, your pleasure, nobody's business. And I think contrary to what impression we may have people understand this, when I reported on few occasion that I paid 3000 for long time whees seems over the odds not a single voice suggested I'm stupid or something.

Chasing boys on Christmas Eve with Christian in Saranrom - certainly this is as non-standard Christmas Eve as it can be, good for both of you , I'm jealous like hell. Hope Christian will make sure you don't drink too much, I believe he is water , rather than whisky,  drinker.

Merry Christmas to both of you !

Since the Babylon is so near the Lumpini Park I ventured there yesterday. It's very lovely and reminded me of being in Central Park in New York with all of the skyscrapers in the background. I did manage to come across a monitor lizard. I tried to get close to take a picture but not close enough. They are amazing creatures - like something from Jurassic Park just wandering about in Bangkok's Central Park. I also walked by the famous outdoor gym where all the buff macho Thai guys were working out. What bodies and testosterone. I saw a couple of people-like-us sitting on nearby park benches - I would immagine for a post workout hook-up.....so, Lumpini Park is well worth a visit.

I was still feeling hung-over from the night before (I normally don't over do it but last night being in 4 different go-go bars did me in) so I decided to rest by the pool at Babylon. It was nice and relaxing and very quit, as us gay falang can be when everybody is being in that cautious I don't know you mood.

Then around 5:15pm off to start the long journey to the otherside of Bangkok in rush-hour to meet Christian for dinner in the famous backpacking shopping tourist zone called, Khao San Road. First MRT to Silom, then change to BTS to the Saphan Taksin station to transfer to the Chao Phraya River boat service, exiting at the Phra Arthit Pier. Total transit time was 1.5 hours - which included the extra time at Silom as the first train to arrive was too packed to be able to get on.

Met the infamous ChristianPFC at around 7:25pm and we had a nice pizza together. For me it was great to ask him a million questions about what it is like to live and work in Thailand - as I also have this wish for myself if I can manage to win an interview competition that we will have next year for a new position that will be created in our Bangkok office.

Then Christian took me to the nearby gigantic night market which is on the way to Saranrom Park, our objective for the night. Basically, you walk an entire area that consists of the outer perimeter of Saranrom Park and the Grand Palace, which takes around 35 minutes to make one loop. On the first loop there were only a few boys out and about. For me, the most interesting ones were on the river side of the Grand Palace along the sidewalk opposite more towards the river. There was also an interesting bunch on the road between the Grand Palace and the park itself on the park side walk side. The boys were super friendly to Christian as he speaks Thai and is young looking like the boys. Things picked up on our 2nd loop with even more guys out and about. Perhaps I saw about 15 to 20 guys - but spread out over a vast distance - some were solo and others were in small groups of 3 to 4. What was the most amazing to me was the older men in taxis driving by trying to chat up the boy from inside the taxi from the window. I have never seen anything like this and I can only immagine the stories that the taxi drivers have to tell. Like in the go-go bars, you have to be fast to get the cuter guys because with only 20 guys available the people in private cars and taxis had a clear advantage over Christian and myself. Christian mentioned that tonight was a slow night and that there are usually more boys out and about.

On the third loop, Christian and myself, we parted ways and went in opposite directions. I chatted with 2 different boys along the way - but the first guy wanted to know where Christian was and the second guy could not speak English. So, it being almost midnight and after hiking for more than 2 hours, I called it quits and took a taxi back to Babylon.

So, would I do it again? Probably not, as the area is just too vast that one must cover on foot. I would have prefered a smaller more dense area. However, it was a fun and stimulating adventure, even if I did go home alone. I think Twilight and Silom 2 and 4 are more my cup of tea.

Thanks Christian for the great adventure....

Do I read this correctly-second night in row and you going back to your room alone? This is Christmas, not Lent. LOL

But still interesting story about Saranrom exploits, hope Christian will post his report too, this is his hunting ground I gather.

Today is Christmas Day so treat yourself with somebody nice.

If you on Suriwong at night  you  may check street trade there- in November I saw couple handsome freelancers on Patpong side near Greek temple-like building,

I agree with you, compact size of Soi Twilight makes comparison shopping enjoyable and easy

sorry for letting you down vinapu - but the backstory on why I slowed down on the massage and go-go visits was because I was fighting off the early beginings of a sore throat and an attack in the bowels. It has been chilly here in the evenings (and I did not bring a jacket) and driving around on the mocys with the cold breeze killed my throat. Plus on this trip I challenged myself to eat from the food carts, as the food is SO good, but it seems that something has set my system off.

So, I am remedying the situation for the throat with propoliz spray and the bowel problem by switching my diet back to western food and consequently, tonight I was able to venture into the famous Tawan muscle go-go bar,

www.tawanbarbangkok.com/eng/

They put on a good show (not as good as the acrobatic show I saw at Dream Boys). The Tawan guys cannot dance very well, as their huge muscles get in the way. They did the typical showing off of their muscles by striking various poses, followed by a fucking show where they came down off the stage and placed the persons being fucked onto various customers to get that in your face feeling, then a lame love story, and a finale with a jerk-off contest with 3 muscle guys to see who could shoot their load the farthest. The mamasaans encouraged the customers to give money tips to the various JO contestants to encourage them on. It was hot and I placed a bet on contestant number 3 and it was the right choice, as his load shot to the end of the stage right up to the customers sitting in the front row. hot,hot, hot!!

I offed a sexy 40 year old muscle guy called Silom (is there such a name?). Back at my room he started things off with a hot massage and then things progressed from there. It was hot and worth the 2000 going rate. Not bad considering that I heard that Dream Boys guys ask for more - so I will have to return to Dream Boys to off a guy to see how it works....

so vinapu, are you happy that I am back in service? :>))

cheers,

m.

sorry for letting you down vinapu - but the backstory on why I slowed down on the massage and go-go visits was....

so vinapu, are you happy that I am back in service? :>))

Now I feel like asshole sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, sorry for being so nosy.

Sure I'm happy for you to be back in proper "vacation in Thailand" mood. 

Friend of mine landed in BKK at midnight on Christmas Day/ I don't say today as in BKK is already 26th when i'm typing those words/  and e-mailed me that in his 13 trips he never experienced such a cold air there. So I gather days are pleasant but nights may be chilly . I feel sorry for all those massage boys in shorts in front of their shops.

Now I know what I missed at Tawan, I was there with boy from Dreamboys  who was falling asleep  and at one point I took pity on him and went to hotel missing fuck and J/O show you described - one more reason to re-visit bar on next trip.

Tawan must be only bar with J/O show as I did not see it in any of soi Twilight  bars.

Recently there was quite a few very favorable reflections about meeting with Tawan boys on various boards as legend had it they are  not that productive - looks it's not truth.

2000 for Silom was short or long term rate ? / I think   you mean short term /. If you were happy with man I don' think you overpaid, Is this what he suggested or you felt this is what you should pay?

As for Dreamboys boys I'm curious as what you will discover in terms of tip. When I had misfortune with one of their boy  mamasan I spoke to suggested short time rate 1500 / I paid 1000 which was 990 to much anyways in said case/.

Another long time got 2500 and did not complain , shouldn't as was not that great. 

Third boy from them asked 3000 and got it fully deserved and would pay this to him even if asked 2000.

Hope you 'll let us know about your Dreamboys discoveries

Enjoying some Bangkok boy bar stories. Also good to hear about a 40 yo. man getting offed. Too much obsession

with 18 y.o.s on the forums and very refreshing to see someone with a broader range. Not there is anything wrong with teenagers,

I met my bf at that tender age and we are going strong.

My first off was at Tawan, at the turn of the century , but alas I needed to threaten to call security, so among the worst. To be fair, another off at Tawan worked out much better.

Bars with older boys like Tawan, Jupiter, BoyzBoyzBoyz seem to be busy and are doing well so certainly there is following for their offer.

My personal experience is that younger guys tend to be more affectionate but older ones are trying harder  to  find out what pleases their clinet and usually are better built is one is looking for meat on the bones like me.

At Derby in Jomtien there's masseur Wat, aged 39 with body of 25 y.o. Greek god. Highly recommended

My version of the night at Saranrom (shorter because I just note the differences from previous visits, same as posted on my blog):

Little activitiy around Saranrom 24.12.2013

Tuesday, 24.12.2013

Meet a friend for dinner near Khao San, then stroll along Talad Klong Lot to Saranrom. Still barbed wire around Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Interior (road in front of it completely blocked and a banner with a new name in front of the ministry).

Arrive at Saranrom 21:45. Very slow business. One round complete about 22:30, it’s getting better. Continue. 23:15, I estimate that it won’t get much busier tonight, so I say goodbye to my friend and wait for bus home at Sanam Luang.

This night, there were only about 30 boys (on a normal day there would be twice as many, on a good day three times as many), we saw one boy getting into a car with a customer (and he was back half an hour later).

A strange way to spend Christmas.

My friend pointed out that the taxi drivers witness all the negotiation, something I haven’t thought about. Next time I will count how many customers are in their own car and how many come by taxi.

I wouldn't say strange , rather non-standard  way of spending Christmas, probably more pleasurable than sitting around the table overfed , with bags of gifts one does not need and forced to listen to the same jokes , complains about prices and weather like last Christmas and with the view of repeating the same next day.

As for taxi drivers likely they saw and heard it all and even more so I wouldn't worry about them witnessing dealmaking but it would be interesting to see taxi vs. car count

Guest buckbee
Also good to hear about a 40 yo. man getting offed

I've been with some 35 - 40 year old Thai guys, hot well toned bodies probably because they have worked hard and they are experienced, they know how to fuck :)

Yesterday I went to MBK for some shopping - I do love that place - everything that you can immagine (and more) all under one roof with some VERY good prices. For example, a fake Armani shirt for 700 baht (17 euro) where the real one back in Italy would cost 4,200 baht (100 euro).

I found the following address for Hero Massage from the internet at 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11. I put that address in my smartphone map navigation program and it told me to take the Sukhumvit BTS to the Ekamai station, which let me out at 63 Sukhumvit. I walked to 65 Sukhumvit and then walked and walked and walked trying to find Soi 11. Unfortunately, 65 Sukhumvit becomes Sukhumvit 71 after Soi 10 - there is NO Soi 11. So I walked back to the main Sukhumvit where there is the BTS line to ask the local mocy drivers for help. Unfortunately noone could help me. So, I returned to the BTS station and a cute mocy boy stopped me and said to me, "you call friend I speak". I called Hero and the mocy guy spoke to them and the problem was resolved - but it required a hair raising nervous 30 minute drive through rush hour traffic. The correct address is Soi 11 (near the Nana BTS station) which is off the Sukhumvit - the number 65 has nothing to do with it. So much for using technology to your advantage. I tipped that great mocy guy very well - he was an amazingly great driver and smart at solving problems.

so ventured into the Hero Massage place needing a stiff drink but settled for ice water when I saw ALL of those HOT and sexy guys behind the giant glass wall. There must have been at least 30 guys - it was around 7pm and the reception area only had two other customers who were also choosing. What a sight for sore eyes. I told the mamasaan that I wanted a 4 hand 2 hour massage and then I picked out what I thought were the 2 hottest guys. I asked the mamasaan to go and see if the guys would have any problems working together. He returned to tell me and said, "one is man the other is gay". I said no problem and then the guys brought me into a nearby room and we disrobed and took a sexy shower together. Then they put me on a marble slab to give me an intense rub down. Then we washed off together and dried ourselves and went into the next room where the bed is to start the cream massage. By this point I understood that the gay guy is very queeny for my tastes (but very entertaining). That big glass wall in reception that separates the customer from the guys - does not help you to understand if the guy has a masculine or non masculine voice - something that is important to me. Anyway back to the fun. So after they finished massaging my back and front with a combined Sports Sensual and Traditional Thai massage (which was excellent by the way) we took yet another shower (very clean guys I must say). Then we dried ourselves and we got back into the bed. The gay guy started to kiss my neck and cheecks while I caressed his hot body meanwhile the man put on a condom and tried to start to penetrate me when I said to him, "wait, I am man like you". He replied, "Ok we fuck gay guy" and then the gay guy screamed in ecstasy in a girly way - he could not wait any longer and sat on my cock after putting on the condom while I tried to caress the sexy man guy. Then we switched roles and the man massage guy fucked the gay guy while I caressed both of them - it was very hot. Then they chuckwowed me and we all came together and then had a fun final shower together. The rapport between them was very entertaining, as Ping, the 24 year old gay guy is from Bangkok and Jon the 26 year old man guy is from Chiang Mai - so there was a lot of rivalry between them on "who does it better".

So, Hero is definitely all worth what everyone writes about. The house asked for 1,400 for the 2 hours and the guys got 1,500 each plus an extra tip for their great and entertaining performance.

Hero could do ALL of us a great service by creating their own webpage to avoid confusion on finding the place and implement a way to let us hear the guys speak during the selection process, as the glass blocks this important step.

Then went to eat dinner and then back to the hotel and remained in for the night as I was too tired for the 12:15 Dream Boys show. So that shall be for tonights adventure.

Sorry  I should have told you how to get there.  Get off at Nana and 10 minute walk down Soi11 wit a couple of jogs.  If you return you'll know and afterwards you can eat at the Firehouse which has the best Burgers in Thailand. IMHO!

Yes, Hero is very easy to find!!

Glad you enjoyed Hero! Love that place!

I found the following address for Hero Massage from the internet at 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11. I put that address in my smartphone map navigation program and it told me to take the Sukhumvit BTS to the Ekamai station, which let me out at 63 Sukhumvit.

Your problem was apparently that addresses are written differently in different countries, sometimes the house number precedes the name of the street (like in this case, house no. 65 on Sukhumvit Soi 11). That's also the case in the US, so Americans don't have the problem you've encountered.

That said, house numbers in Thailand are often close to meaningless, houses with adjacent numbers aren't necessarily located next to each other, or even close. That's one of the reasons why many venues have maps and/or directions on their websites.

Glad you could find it anyway! Just see it as an adventure in the urban jungle. ;)

ok, I solved the mystery about the origins of the mysterious number 65 - where it came from and why it creates confusion for those seeking to find the Hero massage place.

as you can see from the attached business card, their legal street address is:

65 Soi Chaiyod, Sukhumvit 11

since Hero does not keep its own web page, it becomes a victim of random internet users posting its address with several various permutations, such as the one that I found of : Sukhumvit 65, Soi 11.

so lesson learned - if a business does not maintain its own web page, be careful on what to trust from the internet....post-13906-0-44666400-1388170262_thumb.jpg

Vinapu - today I had a good day - I felt like you going at almost your full cycle.

woke up at almost 1pm - read some internet stuff and headed over to the Eat Me restaurant off the Convent street but they were not open - they only open at 3pm. So I went to the Coyote bar/restaurant and ate a great Taco Salad. To date I have not had breakfast at Babylon as the stop serving breakfast by 11am - so this is a negative for me as the first thing that I must do everyday is to search out a place to eat. You would think that gay hotels would understand the needs of many of us late nighters.

Then I went to my favorite massage place, Guy Spa (28/7 Sukhumvit 19 near the BTS stop Asoke - behind the Uno Hotel). I reguested a 2 hour 4 hand massage and I chose the 2 guys myself and then asked the mamasaan if they would work well together and he said they would. One guy was from Chiang Mai (I forgot his name) and the other guy was from Myanmar (a first for me) and his name was Ban. They were both about 25 years old. First Ban scrubed my feet in a wooden bucket of water in the reception area which was busy - there were many customers coming and going and about 20 guys available. Then we headed upstairs and we took a shower together which was erotic. Then they started the cream massage with me laying on my stomach and themgiving me a very strong massage. Then I turned over and they massaged everywhere but the happy ending zone causing a build up of anticipation. Then they moved in for the kill, with the Myanmar guy going too fast and was told to relax and the Ching Mai guy gave a GREAT edging massage to my cock - he had an incredible talent in the way he massages cock - then after a while the mutual Big Bang in 3 happened and we headed off to the shower to clean up. It was a great experience - but not as good as my first time at the Guy Spa last March (read that trip report to see the difference). Paid the same prices as reported by Vinapu for his 4 hand massage.

Then I was starving so I headed over to Firecats suggested place to eat at the Firehouse (3/26 Sukhumvit 11 - at the very end of the street turn left and you will see it on left hand side). As written by many people here in this forum, the have one of the best hamburgers that I have eaten in my life. Be warned, the place is small and fills up fast and they turned many people away that did not have a reservation - I was lucky as I arrived just as the rush started.

Went back to th Babylon to rest and then change clothes for the night out. First stop was Maxi's bar on the Twilight for a beer and to watch the action. It was about 11:10pm and the Twilight was hoping. As reported by Vinapu, you have an excellent view from Maxi's of the other go-go bars and massage places with the guys sitting outside. Then at midnight I headed into Dream Boys where I had a great time - first with the cute bar guy from Chiang Mai who took my drink orders and sat with me giving me comments on ALL the guys up on the stage - it was like having your own NSA spy or Wikileaks report. The 12:15am show is much shorter than the 10:30pm show. There are only 3 short acts and everything takes place downstairs on the smaller stage. The shows were not as good as 2 nights ago, but that was ok, as the objective was to off the man with the biggest cock and he is 32 year old Akom from Isaan. One of you wrote that the biggest cocks come from Isaan in Thailand and I can say to date it is true. :>))

we basically just chuckwowed (reciprocal JO) but I was evil as I tried to keep him on the edge for quite a while and at least 2 times when he was going to cum I lightened up my touch to make him work for that orgasm and when he did he let out a big masculine yelll and he was tired but he still managed to get me off. It was hot fun to play with and worship a hot straight man. I think the off fee to the bar was 1,100 (it was combined with the drinks total so it was hard to decipher) and I gave the guy 2,000 plus 100 taxi money.