bkkmfj2648

Trip Report - Pattaya - 09 Jan - 14 Jan 2014

Thanks for the superb report.

By the way, the gay section of Dongtan beach runs from the toilet block up to the gay flag. Someday it would be nice if they could invest in a second flag, so there would be one at either end.

Great report and great finale, reading about your good bye with Khong I was moved a bit too, funny thing. We all are romantic somewhere deep I guess

Very sad news about closing Derby, I liked the place and outstanding massage by Wat.

There was boy bar in Walking Street named GUY but closed sometime in Dec,  shortly before you arrived.

Good  thing you  offered meals to boys before you took them to hotel, I always do and it's always accepted and appreciated, it costs very little , you show you have a good heart and most important , like every man, hungry boy may became angry boy.

Interesting thing -your Magnolia experience - Cambodian boy, great massage and studious avoiding or restricting further body contact after.

It mirrors my November experience with  both Magnolia and Scandic / now Boys Club / massage Cambodian boys I had massages with and offed long time after. May be it's  time to start developing some theory with three statistic samples by two contributors.

Wonder what others have to say about massages and afters  by straight Cambodians. It's a  trend or we both just had a bad luck ?

Out of curiosity - which of four places you visited in LOS you would recommend to visit  to somebody who has only , say, 1 week and doesn't want to travel between places- BKK, CM, Samui or Pattaya 

Out of curiosity - which of four places you visited in LOS you would recommend to visit  to somebody who has only , say, 1 week and doesn't want to travel between places- BKK, CM, Samui or Pattaya 

Hello Vinapu,

as you know, I procratinated on writing my the final leg of my trip reports - report #4.  As you see I had 2 great romantic moments in Pattaya - that I did not have in BKK, CM, and Samui - so it was hard to close my trip report series - because in a way I am putting closure on these wonderful moments.

now to answer your question.  If you are looking for sex and the go-go boy scene then I would chose BKK.

If you want sex and the go-go boy scene and a great beach - then I would forget BKK and go directly to Pattaya

If you are in love and traveling with your partner - I would only go to Samui

If you don't care about the go-go boy scene and the beach - then I would go to CM - as it has a nice balanced mix of culture, adventure and nature.

Now Vinapu - I have a question for you - where are you going to go when you retire? 

Guest anonone

Great finale report.   You have a very nice writing style and your reports will be a great service for those "newbie" visitors following in your footsteps. 

Hopefully you will find yourself back in Thailand soon.

Massages are one area where the Thai guy frequently mentions money up front. After delivering a massage, they offer hand relief and perhaps 50% of them suggest a figure before proceeding.   Invariably they suggest 500 baht, not more, not less.

I've never had them ask for more, even though their pants have usually come down by that point. 

So for only hand relief, 1000 baht is possibly a rather generous tip, particularly if you're not permitted to explore his body much. Most offer that. 

Massages where full sex is offered are a different matter of course, requiring a considerably larger tip.

Massages are one area where the Thai guy frequently mentions money up front. After delivering a massage, they offer hand relief and perhaps 50% of them suggest a figure before proceeding.   Invariably they suggest 500 baht, not more, not less.

I've never had them ask for more, even though their pants have usually come down by that point. 

So for only hand relief, 1000 baht is possibly a rather generous tip, particularly if you're not permitted to explore his body much. Most offer that. 

Massages where full sex is offered are a different matter of course, requiring a considerably larger tip.

I must say this is not my experience, out of 20+ massages I had in Nov only in 3 cases I had money up front request, at Sun  beside Tawan and two "straight"  massage places on  Silom -Relax and Playboys. On another hand request were  higher you mentioned - I got them for 1000 , so it looks I had good and bad luck at the same time or may be I look as sucker and boys / successfully  / tried their luck with higher amount. 

In two massage places in Boyztown / Copa and Scandic (now BoysClub)  / I was asked to pay tip up front by the mamasan.

And so it happened when I offed boy long time  from Adonis but boy was given his share of tip by the boss on my watch, I asked up front how much out of requested fee you going to give   to a boy.

Arena website says hand job is included in minimum tip, they indicate 500 as minimum for 1 hr. course.

I fully agree that 1000 for hand job without permission of exploring his body would be generous tip and crappy job for me . On another hand I'd gladly pay for body exploration permit, preferably prolonged to long time.

Since your experience is considerable I suspect that boys are assessing  their clients up  and trying different approach with different clients.

When with boy for the first time if they don't mention money and usually they don't  I always ask them how much they want, surprisingly many of them instead of usual 'up to you' say  "I don't know" .

Only one of my Nov boys ,and this was go-go, not masseur , came with straight 3000 answer in the morning after  long time off, reading my mind as he was worth that much for me anyways.

One of PTY masseurs when investigated long time option suggested price of 5000 , I dismissed it with short 'no' so he halved it immediately, still too much but I agreed- to my disappointment later on.

I had no problem with massage boy telling me the price of oil massage and price for happy ending. Some farang will play

the game of not knowing it's extra for the happy ending and cheat the boy. Sorry if some here don't know about the

low life's that cheat, lie and steal from the boys and brag about it in the bars. Pattaya draws in low life's and bar flies

from everywhere. Plenty of good men too but the boys run into a couple of scumbags and then learn fast.

Since your experience is considerable I suspect that boys are assessing  their clients up  and trying different approach with different clients.

It's possible we frequent different slightly different types of massage places, on average.  I've NEVER visited any of the massage shops you list, but I go more for shops like Sea, Somjit & Relax at Me.

I think you're going more for the "gay" massage places & they're possibly used to offering much more than a massage, so their expectations for tips may be higher (quite rightfully).   I like massage shops that do massage, then if I want more than that, it's going to be with someone else in my bedroom.

It's possible we frequent different slightly different types of massage places, on average.  I've NEVER visited any of the massage shops you list, but I go more for shops like Sea, Somjit & Relax at Me.

I think you're going more for the "gay" massage places & they're possibly used to offering much more than a massage, so their expectations for tips may be higher (quite rightfully).   I like massage shops that do massage, then if I want more than that, it's going to be with someone else in my bedroom.

Agree  and I'd add that my Pattaya experience is very limited, BKK is generally considered more  expensive.

Thanks for your report.

Regarding massage with happy ending (usually I want massage 1 hour oil with happy ending, but at about one massage per months this is not my area of expertise), just a handjob would not be enough, I want to watch and touch, and the masseur has to get fully naked for playing around.

I had three experiences in Lomchoey Ngamduplee (details in my blog), no tip discussed in advance, gave 1000 and whenever I walk past they try to get me in (unfortunately, none of them really my type, despite good massage and very skilfull happy ending no repeats).

In Silom (Thai Best and Playboy), I was asked during the massage if I want special massage and how much I would tip. I said 1000, which was immediately accepted. Both are my type, so I will be back.

Thanks for your report.

Regarding massage with happy ending (usually I want massage 1 hour oil with happy ending, but at about one massage per months this is not my area of expertise), just a handjob would not be enough, I want to watch and touch, and the masseur has to get fully naked for playing around.

I had three experiences in Lomchoey Ngamduplee (details in my blog), no tip discussed in advance, gave 1000 and whenever I walk past they try to get me in (unfortunately, none of them really my type, despite good massage and very skilfull happy ending no repeats).

In Silom (Thai Best and Playboy), I was asked during the massage if I want special massage and how much I would tip. I said 1000, which was immediately accepted. Both are my type, so I will be back.

Your findings in Silom places are confirming mine . I usually go with long oil courses 1.5 - 2 hrs and they request 1000-1500 ,at times they ask how much I'll give them, sometimes they come with an offer ' this for that much'. 

I like semi conspiracy atmosphere in those places, adds to the fun. My preference is boy slowly undressing while testing if I'm interested in extras,  

Best part is one can see who is available as boys are fronting their stores,  even if some boys  are not my type their smiles always are.

My preference is boy slowly undressing while testing if I'm interested in extras,

Can you elaborate on this? For me, it's rather an abrupt change from standard massage to happy ending (bases on a few cases). But now that I found two boys in Silom area who are cute and up for more, I might be able to train them (maybe I should get it written down in Thai?).

The massage would start with him dressed in boxers over underwear (both of a style I like, maybe I have to bring some for him to wear), and when I turn around take these off slowly.

The last massage I had, the masseurs was massaging my back and kneeing over me on the table, but he was wearing long trousers so our skin didn't touch, the fabric was in between. Skin contact would have been nice. And he was pouring the oil on my body (I read in shamelessmack that a good masseur pours the oil on his hands, and then applies it to the client).

Can you elaborate on this? For me, it's rather an abrupt change from standard massage to happy ending (bases on a few cases). But now that I found two boys in Silom area who are cute and up for more, I might be able to train them (maybe I should get it written down in Thai?).

The massage would start with him dressed in boxers over underwear (both of a style I like, maybe I have to bring some for him to wear), and when I turn around take these off slowly.

The last massage I had, the masseurs was massaging my back and kneeing over me on the table, but he was wearing long trousers so our skin didn't touch, the fabric was in between. Skin contact would have been nice. And he was pouring the oil on my body (I read in shamelessmack that a good masseur pours the oil on his hands, and then applies it to the client).

In places when boy showers with me it's all clear from the beginning and I have full access to joy of his body, fun starts when either one of us gets I'd say, impatient.

In places like Silom ones where I shower alone and boy starts fully dressed and we both pretend it's massage only I  wait for signal from him - usually toughing balls or anal area for nanosecond longer than course of massage requires.First time I  let it go, after second one I either give some voice signal like mmmmmm or move my hand to tough his leg or hand. Than  usually first level of his clothing gets discarded. And whole situation repeats with nanoseconds being longer and longer at each attempt.

At times I can feel something hard and warm  somewhere on my back , boy not knowing he just earned his extra bonus

/ if boy gets hard before I tough him I pay 500 extra ,  I mentioned it before few times /

But always I let him to do first step. By time my back is finished  he will be usually undressed or in briefs only which I prefer as i find it quite stimulating to try to explore their contents until he sports hardon.

After turn over fun starts / gee , getting hot in here, need to open window ./ 

Bottom line - when I'm on my stomach I let him to take a lead, when I turn over then I become active - sometimes need to slow him down, I like prolonged body contact even more then he likes to see his tip right away.

No abrupt changes,I  Iike my time with them and take thing slowly I's why I take longer courses, even if we are finished before purchased time elapsed we still cuddle,  hug and I listen to their lies how hansum am I and how they like me. 

In few places / Magnolia, Sawatdee Spa, Scandic on my last trip / boys seemed serious about massage and did not make any sinister moves actively rejecting my wandering hands or skilfully positioning themselves in a way I couldn't tough them. All hope seemed lost but after massage was done they either asked what's next , how I liked their massage or simply moved their nether areas closer to me in a way not leaving any doubt they are for more personal fun.

Hope I elaborated enough ChristanPFC, I noticed reading  your posts in the past that you are speeding things up finishing boy in 1/2 hr or so,  did not want to comment on this  as it's none of my business but always thought you are not getting enough bang for your buck.

As for pouring oil on body or hands, difference between those two approaches would be level of sophistication behind my comprehension

Guest anonone

And he was pouring the oil on my body (I read in shamelessmack that a good masseur pours the oil on his hands, and then applies it to the client).

As for pouring oil on body or hands, difference between those two approaches would be level of sophistication behind my comprehension

Shameless Mack was right (of course).  In a really good spa, you will never even realize the staff is adding oil.  They will keep the supply very close to the bed and not let it interfere with the rhythm of the massage. 

The idea behind putting on hands first is to get the oil to body temperature so it is more comfortable for the client.  I haven't noticed it as much with oil, but with a cream massage, it can be a bit jarring to have cold cream dumped on your warm back.