Guest ronthai

Dear Mr. ATM

Guest ronthai

Dear Mr. ATM

I love you and I miss you too much. my friend bar say you old man look same same monkey but I know you hansum man.

I have problem I write you before that buffalo me look same you sick. Now it die Fall down and dead in middle rice field. Bad fortune when
it fall, it fall on papa and break leg he three place, Now he not work.

Brother me make stretcher bamboo he take from roof house, Roof come down and rain in house.

He take papa to hospital, motorcycle Have big accident when he come home hit police car, Police say brother me blame, Police say he pay big money. not worry darkling motorcycle OK but Police car bad broken.

Bad luck make Mama heart problem. Doctor say she must triple by-pass. I no understand but brother say you understand.

You know darkling I only work in bar and not go with man I wait for you come back Pattaya but if you no help me I go fuck many many many many many farang get pay bills money me.

Old people my village say you responsible, if you send money me before me buy medicine sick buffalo then it no die, papa no break leg, house have roof, brother no ride into police car and Mama no have heart problem.

Please send me 200,000 Baht for my bank. Papa fix 10,000, new roof 30,000, pay police car 100,000, mama fix 50,000.

I take off 2,000 baht for sell buffalo meat but me have to pay more hospital bill for 24 people have problem eat contaminated meat 12,000 baht.

I not know money England but my brother me say
me 53 Baht exchange rate close of trading yesterday, Brother me good math darkling, him say 200,000 Baht and 24 peoples hospital bills, this means you send me 40,000 your English money, brother me say good rate for you.

I love you to much darkling,

A, B or D, sorry I forgot what name I tell you

P.s. send money quick quick darklink, farang in bar want pay bar fine me.

Dear A, B or D , I forgot what name you told me.

I would gladly send you 40 000 English money but yesterday I was driving on the wrong side of the road  , got hit by the big truck and died instantly.

Hope all is well in Pattaya and in your village,

Waiting for you impatiently here in heaven

Your old, monkey like hansum ATM

oooooohhh, soooooo utter boring- even most parrots can do better. IF you still get that message-its daft simple: come to BKK. have not heard those stories since 3-4 years and met plenty of Isany guys, at least half still coming from chao-nah-rice-farmers-family. Most I meet now are somewhere in some mahawitalayai and IF they have complaints, its due to the non payment of the rice by their own red self-elected govmt. BKKians thus call them ''red buffalo's'' for that.

oooooohhh, soooooo utter boring- even most parrots can do better. IF you still get that message-its daft simple: come to BKK. have not heard those stories since 3-4 years and met plenty of Isany guys, at least half still coming from chao-nah-rice-farmers-family. Most I meet now are somewhere in some mahawitalayai and IF they have complaints, its due to the non payment of the rice by their own red self-elected govmt. BKKians thus call them ''red buffalo's'' for that.

Agree. Parrot shit

Here are some more:

Mama & Papa in motorbike accident, both die.

Sister fall from Baht Bus, hit head, cannot work.

Brother-in-law, in car accident, cannot walk.

Typhoon blow roof off house.

Lucky in hospital, he die soon, need money.

Hilp me, not have job not have money, please.

Except all of the above are true; shit does happen in Thailand which does lead to the cliches.

Perhaps the farang who keeps helping out with all sorts of bills for umpteen relatives, might run the risk of having insufficient funds left to pay for his own medical care when the need arises? 

Such generosity might be fine for someone with a couple of million stashed away, but I suppose people with a smaller safety margin might need to spend more carefully.

Perhaps the farang who keeps helping out with all sorts of bills for umpteen relatives, might run the risk of having insufficient funds left to pay for his own medical care when the need arises? 

wise words, in  life we  need healthy dose of selfishness, otherwise we may became burden to somebody 

but they do always complain that their Thai BF or GF, don't get their jokes.

I noticed than my Thai boys are not getting  my jokes but somehow they always get my money.  No, I don't  do sick buffalo, not even taxi money stuff and extremely rarely I'm asked for it, I guess cold blue eyes and tipping at upper end of scale help to fend off unwanted requests.

I remember an amusing incident that happened to me seven years ago after my second visit to pattaya. I had offed a boy from the Kaos gogo in Sunee for three nights and in the morning of my departure day he said he would like to stsy in touch by email but did not have an account and didnt know how to get one. I took him to an internet cafe and created a hotmail account for him, showing him the password and telling him to change it later.

After about a week i received a message telling me he missed me and hoped i would return to Thailand soon. Also requesting 7000 baht to prevent the family pickup truck being repo'd adding that a remittance via Western Union would be best. I didnt respond but a few days later another email arrived repeating the 7000 request and adding 3000 for his rent which was due. I knew he couldnt be short of money as he was rather hot and had been working at Kaos for a couple of months.

I hacked his email account and found he had not changed the password and discovered he had sent the identical message to another guy in Australia !. His English was too good so the messages were probably composed by a professional story writer .

I returned to Pattaya two months later and found him still at Kaos. I asked him about his scam, without mentioning the hacking. He told me that farangs were fair game and he was there to make money.

Well that's quite common, I think. I actually helped a bar girl (!) writing such an email once, if more by accident. During one of my first ever visits to Bangkok, I staid at a hotel in the Lower Sukhumvit area and went to an internet cafe in Nana at some point. Out of the blue, a suspiciously dressed yet very friendly girl approached me like, "Excuse me? Can you help me write something please? I cannot write English."...

I did help her and it turned out to be a carefully worded request for money due to an emergency situation. She said she needs to send it to her boyfriend, and so we did. So far, so good, had the story ended there! I had my suspicions, however, when - after sending him the email - she asked how to copy and paste the text to send it to some other addresses, too... Oh well! Little had I known.  :unknw:

Found an old image I'd come across on the internet some years back. Before anyone gets their panties in a wad there's no disrespect intended, and I believe it's a nicely done faux photo. It made me laugh, so perhaps if you haven't already seen it you will, too.  If someone actually wrote such a book it may well sell like hotcakes among the Rented Admirers who are adept at wrapping their customers around their little fingers...  :rolleyes:

HandbookofLoveLetters.jpg

bao-bao; I have seen those type of books in Internet Cafes sitting on the counter near the clerk. They are not a joke.

Eeks.  I'd heard they existed in one form or another, too, but - although I can't read Thai - I'm pretty sure the image I posted had been doctored.  Overall I expect the "they fleeced me" farang stories are pretty closely balanced out by the "they lied to me" native stories.

Thread closed. Warning to all. If images are posted that are of other members without their permission, their account will be terminated and they will not be allowed back on this board. We love having new members here. But, keep other board BS on the other boards. Do not bring it here. If you do, you are not welcome here!