Guest chicolby

Your wildest experience in Thailand

Guest chicolby

My trip is getting closer, and I'm trying to get a sense of what some wild experiences you have had in Thailand. This will be my first visit there and I want to do and experience many wild things.

I'm interested to hear about anything you've done that may be beyond the typical vanilla interactions.

Might include public fun, multiple boys, videos, spas, saunas, etc.

Thanks in advance!

The "search" feature will garner you a wealth of stories, chicolby. I've read (and heard) plenty, so they're out there.  For many who are making their first trips to Thailand and venture into the Nightlife Area(s) just the initial exposure often seems a little wild. Is this your first trip?

The thread title sounded like fun, but I guess I expected something different than "sexcapade" stories when I clicked on it.  Not that I wouldn't read what people share here in reply to your request... so good luck! 

Please share your experiences during or after your upcoming trip - new voices are welcome. Be safe, and have fun.

DreamBoysBangkokSoiPratuchaiNewYearnight

My wildest experience was being invited to a private party hosted by a gay Thai friend of mine at that time. When I arrived in the late afternoon, three hot Thai guys including that friend were already drinking and talking nonsense. So far, so good, I fit right in. What I didn't know, however, was that they were also snorting coke, as I found out not much later when the next round was due. I was quite unprepared for that and politely declined their offer to join, but as the day progressed, I did end up having sex with all of them (separately, they were "just friends").

Here's the dilemma, at least for me: These drugged up guys were incredibly hot and horny, and I had sex with three of them within hours, so this experience qualifies in the "wild" category. However, I'm very much against substance abuse, and not only because it's illegal. I usually stay as far away from drug abusers as possible, so in fact I've never met any of them ever again since that day. But this happened during my first full-time year in Bangkok, and from a purely sexual point of view, I'm still fantasizing about it sometimes...

Guest xiandarkthorne

Years ago in Phuket, I had a foursome with two brothers and one of their friends. Big brother was the tallest of the lot and obviously top dog because he determined which of them should do what with me, get his rocks off first, etc. And he made sure that I got my rocks off with each of the others before his turn came round. If he was expecting that I wouldn't be able to do much by then, I hope he was pleasantly surprised.

I'm normally a take-charge kind of guy in situations like that but it was entertaining to watch so I let him go ahead.

I was amused by what he allowed each of the others to do, and the fact that he did it subtly without being bossy. I suspect his brother must have been rather new to the scene while their friend was most likely a bottom for both of them from the evening's proceedings.

The most interesting thing was the way he laid claim to me for the long time off. He never even tried to get me to keep his younger brother with him for the rest of the night.

The worst thing about the whole experience was that I didn't get my money's worth keeping Big Brother until morning...but there are limits to my endurance...

Limiting this response to LOS - they were:

- a 6 hand massage in Phuket - very difficult to keep control and not cum too quick - but very exciting - often having to choose one of the 3 guys to help me get the selected one off...

- bringing back to my room 2 straight guys and getting them off in a slow and sensual way - knowing that they wanted to be in control with me - but I did not let them and I took control of them and I decided when they could cum - I decided that it would be at the same exact time - when one was ready I would slow down to get the other one to be caught up to be held at the same level - they could not stand being synchronized by me - but I managed to do it and it was a VERY hot scene - something to remember forever...

Xian and bkk..., where these moneyboys you offed from bars?

I asked because anyone can off as many boys as he likes and have an orgy with them (provided he has the money and they boys work well together), so this is not exciting or inspiring to me.

Being at the right time at the right place however, is.

I had an encounter 3 years ago in Laos, with a gay who fancied me and a straight boy who was cute. We drove to my gay friend's house, the rooms showed significant signs of neglect (when he is on drugs, he can't be bothered to clean up). The cute gay boy got sick from smoking (whatever, not tobacco), the whole experience was so-so. Details in my Lao trip report 2011.

I recently (Monday) had my first outdoor sex (in Pattaya, on Pratamnak hill). It was so-so, rather go to room next time.

Whilst reading this thread ive been trying to recall a sexual excess experience to rival those described here. Over the last seven years of visiting Pattaya and using Thai male prostitutes I've had multiple boys in my bed occasionally and during my last trip enjoyed encounters in the samsuk Sauna dark maze, but I none of these events cannot be described as "Wild".

However one rather pleasant interlude comes to mind during my second visit seven years ago. I had discovered the Dongtan Beach and in those days quite a few hot boys used to be there in the afternoon, sitting in groups, playing volleyball, walking up and down and chatting to farangs. Some displayed their assets in sexy speedos - eye candy.

That day was hot with no wind and the sea was virtually flat calm. I'd been standing at the waters contemplating going for a swim and joining a number of farangs and boys enjoying the water, when three boys wandered up and stopped close by. One was particularly hot with a smooth brown body wearing very brief speedos. I said hello and invited him to sit with me and have a drink. To my surprise he agreed and we chatted for a little while and he told me his farang boyfriend had gone back to Germany early that day and he was going home to Isaan next day. I told him i would like him to stay with me overnight and promised him a good tip. This he said he could not do as he had arranged a party with his friends, but he would do a short time in Jomtien.

However i still wanted to go into the water first and he agreed to accompany me. He was rather a good swimmer and we quickly swam together until nearly out of our depths, where we stood close. I kissed him and his tongue slid into my mouth and very soon my hand was in his speedos. I pulled mine down letting the warm water caress my erect dick and balls. We stood there for a while attracting the attention of a couple of swimmers passing by, which i enjoyed.

Eventually I told him it was time to go to a short time room and we returned to our chairs got dry and dressed, and proceeded to an ST place in that arcade of bars and restaurants near the 7-Eleven and Bookazine. I remember the sex being good with him riding me cowboy fashion. We parted and I never saw him again. What sticks in my mind was the time we had together in the water.