firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

After an uneventful flight I arrived in BKK at 1045pm last night. Airport basically deserted. No lines at Customs even without the Fast Track Card.

The trips just don't get any easier though. I have hoped for years to see some substantial improvements in aircraft speeds. At last planes fly relatively the same speed as they did 50 years ago . These trip suck even after having moved to B/C. 24 hours is just too long to be in a confined tube.

If the airlines would just wake up an let us fly EastBound from the USA instead of Westbound, time in air would be reduced by 25% or more. But for that privilege you must pay much more and have ridiculous times between connections.

I did have a regular from ToyBoys come over at 2am to start the trip off but I have gotten a cough (always on these flights) so may take it easy for a few days.

It is sunny and Hot and there are more boys then ever on GayRomeo and Jackd. I just have to remember to insist the boy looks like pics or no money. (sometimes I forget and pay for it)

My plan is to make a short stop in BoysTown tonight and check out the new Lucky 7.

Assuming I don't fall asleep from exhaustion of any afternoon liaisons. hehe

I do have a new camera but will not post photos of boys unless they are boys I have not posted before. I have a 24x telephoto so maybe I can get some good shots of the boys in the Mall, Beach etc.

Went to Mall to change money. Now only 31.99 for US$. My last trip in Feb. was 33.02

I guess the Baht is the same as Bars . Things are bad give less or in Bars case, charge more.

I do love the industriousness of Thai Money Boys. Was in country and hour and was getting messages on Gayromeo and Jack'd . Where are you , Can I see you?? heheheheh

Minute the locator puts me in Pattaya they start the contacts.

I had a little Thai food around 7pm and pretty much decided I needed to sleep. But just before 9pm my legs said we are ok and can go out.

Baht buses on Beach Road were emptier then I have ever seen them in 15 years. As we got closer to BT Sois I noticed many more ladies standing on beach side then ever before. I guess trying to find customers anywhere they can.

The New Lucky 7 was my first stop at 915pm. I was the only customer and they had 20 boys. My first impression when I walked in was Wow, this could be some fun. On further looks most of the boys were average looking IMHO. But they were Flirty in the same way they are are the other Bar, Vassa.

I picked a boy to sit with me which all the boys applauded and then I started handing out 100 baht notes.

As long as I have been coming I sometimes forget what a 100 baht can mean to some of these boys especially when it is slow season. I didn't actually count but I probably handed out 10 100 baht notes . Many others were disappointed . When I left I was thinking , I got a lot of smiles and thank you for a total of $30 US.

I have to remember that this month and be more generous with tips in Bars during this slow season.

Next stop across the Soi was Cupidol. I have thought my last few trips that this bar had some very good looking boys and tonight was no exception. 20 Boys and their own choice for underwear.

Just some really cute boys here. Now for any of you not familiar with my likes. The face is the most important thing for me and then we move on to body. Yes I like twinks but also love up to a gymnast type body . Bigger guys are not for me and there were none of those in the Bars I visited tonight.

I walked by Vassa on the way to Funnyboys and did not look interesting, so did not enter. Owner may be concentrating on Lucky 7 .

Entered Funnyboys at 1015pm and it was standing room only. They were having a Anniversary Celebration, so that was where many of the customers were. They managed to find me a seat and I remember thinking finally Mamasan Rose has returned Funnyboys to its former glory. For the last year I thought the quality of the boys had slipped badly and ToyBoys had the much better line up.

Tonight it would have been hard for someone not to find a likable companion. There were contests and money being given out and every boy got something and some got as much as 3-5000 baht for Best Dancer and Most Sexy Boy. Needless to say I will return but no boy tonight because I have an early appointment with the dentist.

Took a peek in ToyBoys at 11pm but I think many boys skipped work knowing that Funnyboys would have all the customers.

I promised a boy at Cupidol I would come back for him in the next 2 days and I always try to keep my promises. After that there may be more boys for me to entertain from Funnyboys etc.

So many Boys and so little time!!!

post-243-0-48114200-1403196577_thumb.jpg

Good report and nice bar update.

We also stopped in Funny Boys and it felt like high season. Lots of hot Gogo boys and most comfortable seating.

We also stopped by XBoyland on Pattayaland Soi 1 for the 9:30 show. I won't hurry back. Afterwards, we saw the

10:00 show at the other XBoys just across the Soi. Much better but also paled in comparison to its glory days.

Cafe Royale was very busy and looked like everyone was having fun. Big cabaret show and very lively.

Looks like Beam, the new manager has made a huge difference .

If the airlines would just wake up an let us fly EastBound from the USA instead of Westbound, time in air would be reduced by 25% or more. But for that privilege you must pay much more and have ridiculous times between connections.

Thanks for the reports.

Starting from New York, the most direct route to Bangkok would be almost directly over the North Pole.  I suppose the plane could have a nice little stopover in Irkutsk.

From the West Coast, the shortest route would be over Alaska & China.

Around the poles, the flying with the earth's rotation is going to have a negligible effect.

Which way do the planes actually fly?

Thanks for the reports.

Starting from New York, the most direct route to Bangkok would be almost directly over the North Pole.  I suppose the plane could have a nice little stopover in Irkutsk.

From the West Coast, the shortest route would be over Alaska & China.

Around the poles, the flying with the earth's rotation is going to have a negligible effect.

Which way do the planes actually fly?

Thai Air had a non-stop from NYC to BKK . It went over the North Pole area and was about 17 hours.

As long as I have been coming I sometimes forget what a 100 baht can mean to some of these boys especially when it is slow season.

Bigger guys are not for me and there were none of those in the Bars I visited tonight.

You have a good heart with all those tips.

We often complain about tips going up but don't realize that sometimes days are going for boys without any offs.

100 baht may be 3 $ only for us for for Thais is a lot of money, bangkokbois mentioned once in his blog that this is apparently what bottoms in sex shows are paid. 

is this new bar in front of Copa or I just forgot how it looks like there?

Hope bigger boys will find somebody to come to their rescue as well, this is sector I'm for. 

Funny you should ask. I snapped that photo with 24 x telephoto lens. I never noticed the Bar set up until I looked at the photo. It has to be new but I honestly did not notice it later on when I walked by. Probably because the BBoys were out practicing their tricks in the Soi before doing the show in Boys and believe me they always have my full attention.

Boys Boys Boys had their usual contingent of Bigger Boys as well as the Massage parlor next to FunnyBoys.

There is something for everyone in Pattaya. You just have to look little harder if you don't like Twinks.

It's low season and heaps of boys are basically going hungry. They are literally living day to day and don't know where their next meal is coming from. Call a few boys over to sit with you, buy them some drinks and give them a tip at the end. They'll really appreciate it.

The other night one boy begged me to chuck wow him but I said "no." He then got in the ear of the guy I was sitting with -he's his friend-and asked him to persuade me to chuck wow him. So I did. Suddenly all the boys sitting around waiting for customers lined up in front of me! I got them to sit with me and we had a great time drinking and chatting. Normally I only sit with one guy and give him my full attention but now I like the idea of bringing lots of guys over for a small party. At the end I just give them each a 200 baht tip, which is fair enough as they sit with me for quite a long time and their cocks are always on offer - literally in my face...hehe. I don't buy a bottle if whiskey like some farang do, as the boys tend to get shit-faced pretty quickly. It would end up a lot cheaper but even though the boys can have as many drinks as they want, none of them goes overboard and gets totally smashed. It's just a really happy atmosphere and everybody wins.

What really amazes me is how the boys just can't seem to keep their hands off their cocks, even when just sitting around talking. I told them I didn't care if they were hard or soft but they can't help themselves...hehe. It also amazes me that 10 minutes after I chuck wow a guy, he's back for more! Also, although a lot of these boys are 100% straight they seem to enjoy touching each other and like watching a guy being chuck wowed. One boy I was "servicing" was really in the moment - head back, eyes closed, mouth open and saying "see-ow maak" when another boy suddenly tweeted his nipple and he immediately lost his hard-on. He's totally straight yet can get it up for me at the drop of a hat. Amazing Thailand. Amazing guys.

As others have pointed out here, what's nothing to us can mean they can at least eat. (What we pay for a night in a hotel can be half of what they pay in a month for a room.) It also gives them some incentive to come to work. Many turn up every night but don't have any customers, which would be pretty demoralising, I think. Also, some of the less attractive guys must never get offed or invited to sit with a customer. What would that do to their self-esteem? So let's buy them a drink, too!

It's a good idea to put ourselves in their place every now and then and try to imagine what it must be like to walk around with an empty wallet and an empty stomach and, for some, to feel unwanted.

Guest abang1961

Yes we ought to exercise generosity when it is needed, especially in dire times like now!

Thank you for the kind souls ...you will be blessed with many happy endings... :good:  

Also, some of the less attractive guys must never get offed or invited to sit with a customer. What would that do to their self-esteem? So let's buy them a drink, too!

There is someone for everyone, a boy you find unattractive might be someone else's dreamboy. If nobody offed him, he would move on and find work elsewhere.

I applaud firecat for his generosity.

But I keep my money for boys I fancy and have interaction with. In the end, if boys have no customers, it's their wrong choice of place and time of work.

Christian comes at this from a different place then most of us. He is much younger and gets lots of free offers. He also speaks the language well so his perspective is different.

I think he is also without a job currently so best use of money is very important.

Of course that is balanced by the fact when he had a reasonably good job he still acted in the same way.

Pretty hard line that if a boy has no customers it is his fault. I don't think so!! The boy cannot create visitors to Thailand and facts are facts and this is a very slow season.

I certainly did not mean to suggest that we should all be handing out lots of 100 baht notes wherever we go.

My reason for mentioning it was that I found myself thinking of the boys as objects and not human beings.

When I come to Thailand I live a very comfortable life. I stay in a beautiful building with a very nice room and although not expensive by Western standards it Thai money 4 days rent represents what a Thai boy can live on for a month.

It was just a little bit of a wake up call that this slow season is very slow and I can afford some extra tips and maybe it should be 50 baht notes or 20 baht notes and give to more boys.

But there are many visitors here who live more modestly then I although I have no way of knowing if this is just frugality or lack of funds. Which is why I believe everyone has a right to make their own decision how to use their money.

That said if you can afford it then spread some notes around during this slow season and if you cannot at least make sure you pay the boys the accepted rate and don't try to take advantage of their desperate straights at times.

Guest anonone

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start.  Thanks for the timely review of Lucky 7.  It is definitely on my list to visit during my short trip.   Looks like I might be up in Isan a bit as well...still trying to finalize the details.

The photo you posted has certainly piqued my appetite to get to Thailand as soon as possible.

BBoys were out practicing their tricks in the Soi before doing the show in Boys and believe me they always have my full attention.

I thought  you not that interested in bigger boys so your attention may go somewhere else but obviously male beauty has it's draws even if boys are twinks no more.

This whole idea    with boys singing and dancing in the soi after bar opens likely contributes to BBB being full in most nights at least for the show 

There are some expats in Thailand that would be angry at your tipping so many boys that way.

you are right and it always beats me why people on the boards are getting heated over other's spending habits.

After all tippers are putting price on their own pleasure and if somebody likes  to see smile on some face it's their choice how much contribution to this smile will be.    

So let's buy them a drink, too!

It's a good idea to put ourselves in their place every now and then and try to imagine what it must be like to walk around with an empty wallet and an empty stomach and, for some, to feel unwanted.

I actually prefer to slip  them  100-200 instead of buying drink, cost is the same but they benefit from cash I guess. But bar needs to make money too so I may be not that welcomed by the owners.