vinapu

Do you take shower with your boys ?

Since we are discussing smells subject in another thread and agreed that Thai level of hygiene is very high, thanks God, I have question:

Before hitting the sheets do you guys shower with your boys or prefer to do it separately? What boys like better?

To answer my own question,  in the room I like to shower with them before and after , always invite them to and very rarely they don't like an idea, most stupid excuse I heard 2-3 times was " I'm shy".

In such a case I don't insist but for me always  it was  sign of not so good encounter to follow.

Sometimes there's disagreement about water temperature but even watching them showering extends my life big time.

In the massage places  if there are communal showers I let them to take a lead and  do whatever they suggest.   

If there's shower in the room / cubicle I ask them if we will shower together and answers are mixed before massage but usually they are taking an offer after one. Fact that I do not tip before  a shower probably helps a bit to facilitate decision.

Surprisingly perhaps in opposition to room encounters I did not notice any variation in quality  of service in massage places whether we showered together or separately.

Possibly  fact of who is host is a factor, in the room as a guests they feel more to oblige, in massages is other way around and it possibly management /co-workers factor plays as well.

Many boys seem to live their privacy when they get ready for an encounter. I always let them have the bathroom all to themselves and do not rush them.

After sex, I usually shower with them.

So, for me it is usually 2 showers. One before: alone One after: together

I know many like the sexiness of showering with a guy and I do too. I will normally only do this at a massage place. But, I also have been with many boys and they all seem to prefer to get showered in the beginning alone.

Guest LoveThailand

Usually together - before and after. More often than not they would wash me - and demur when I try to wash them. Once they see I enjoy doing this - they relax and enjoy it too.

I think that most bottom boys prefer some alone time in the bathroom before an encounter

When i get back to the room I usually offer them the use of the shower first

This gives me time to switch on a music channel to hide any embarrassing noise they might make... and also time to hide my valuables,,,

Maybe about 50% of the time together, 50% separately.

For a long time encounter, obviously I like to stash my wallet in the safe, without him seeing me do this.

So if I've not found an opportunity to do that, then allowing him to shower alone provides the perfect opportunity.

I like to stash my wallet in the safe, without him seeing me do this.

So if I've not found an opportunity to do that, then allowing him to shower alone provides the perfect opportunity.

another point why I'm not using wallet at all, when leaving room I try to have everything secured and  ready for new guest just in case of surprise encounter right on the stairway.

Happened to me twice , both times at BBB Inn. Once I grabbed a boy who just left another room  after  some loud commotion with ' fucking farang' as he said, second time boy who helped me with a luggage stay to help me to unpack for a fee, ahem. Money belt was already in a safety box downstairs so no risk.

Guest anonone

I think that most bottom boys prefer some alone time in the bathroom before an encounter

When i get back to the room I usually offer them the use of the shower first

This gives me time to switch on a music channel to hide any embarrassing noise they might make... and also time to hide my valuables,,,

I have found this to be the case also, and I do the same things...switch on the TV to music channel, straighten up the room, etc. 

Afterward is the time for communal shower, if desired

Im with the majority here. I like to send them into the shower first. This gives me the chance to secure my wallet and maybe my ipad and iphone. Ive never had a theft but its better not put temptation their way. If ive had some beer i love a cup of tea which seems to relax me after a night out. They are normally in the shower a long time using prodigious quantities of shower gel.

I like to start sex under the sheet . Their brown bodies look good against its whiteness.

After sex or in the morning thats a good time for mutual showering.

Like others, I give the boy his privacy to shower alone. Also I believe if he saw what I looked like, nude, before getting in bed, he would likely run screaming from the room.  Sometimes do have a shower together, afterwards, if one of my regulars and I do enjoy that. 

Also I believe if he saw what I looked like, nude, before getting in bed, he would likely run screaming from the room. 

most likely not, they saw it all and more.

This is what I like them for - they make us feeling young and attractive for that hour or two

Unless a boy directly drags me to bed, I always shower before sex or massage. But I prefer the boy does not shower, because I like them warm and dry.

I usually shower alone. I like showering together, but most places (my room, showers in massage places) are not that suitable for showering together (space), it's more that one person showers and the other waits.

Summary: while in favor of showering together, it rarely materializes.

most places (my room, showers in massage places) are not that suitable for showering together (space),

I'd say  less space in the shower more pleasant showering together would be but what do I know?

(By the way , no shower this morning , water was cut of my building at night, nightmare)