TMax

And so it begins

Well, I have booked my flights for January and am really looking forward to this trip, going to book my accommodation and travel insurance this week for a 4 week stay. Plan is the usual, just a quiet night in first night but next day the fun starts and first up is Hero. My little Excel countdown clock is not set for arrival time but for approximate penetration time and I'm imagining that I will be the one on the receiving end of that penetration.

And we imagine  we will be on the receiving end of your trip reports filed regularly , time permitting.

These ones will be filed regularly for sure.

I like Tmax have recently booked my flight and am looking forward to my next trip. My usual plan is to have a restful first day (i will arrive in Pattaya around midday) and jet lag permitting, a nights sleep. Very sensible of course deferring the sexual action. However as usual in August the old adage "Dont make plans in Pattaya" kicked in.

A short while after i arrived i succumbed to temptation and using GR i was in bed with a boy !.

......i succumbed to temptation and using GR i was in bed with a boy !.

It's why I'm surprised you guys are planning quiet first day and night. I usually arrive late at night / early in the morning when bars and massages are closed but  not using this as excuse, making my first stay at  BBB Inn where they have boys on duty practically 7/24. There's nothing as warm body beside on the first night after long fast and grueling  trip. 

Wouldn't the planning of the first night be influenced by how long you travelled and which way your body clock is out?

I fly east for about 12 hours and arrive early evening, but my body clock is telling me it's morning. There is plenty of energy for some short time fun, however it's very difficult to get to sleep, so I don't want any long time company at the start of the trip.

If anyone flies west a long way, presumably it might be difficult to stay awake for long enough to have a good night? 

From the time I leave my front door till I arive at my apartment in Bangkok, it's about 40 hours and 3 planes. All the way over I think about my midnight arrival and how I can probably hit up Soi Twilight for a little while the first night. Then I get to the apartment , take a shower, the see that big comfortable bed. Lights out. Get a good nights sleep and have a fun 2nd night.

I'm anxiously waiting for next Monday for my 4th trip this year.

Guest anonone

Wow.  40 hours is a long time to get from FLL to Bangkok.  You must have some long layovers at the airports...or maybe a very long drive to get to FLL ?

For me, 3 planes and 22 hours or so.  I typically am in Business class for the long flights, so I take the opportunity to get my sleep.  11PM arrival at BKK.  0100 arrival at Pattaya.  0200 arrival at Tam Nam Isaan (after some fun time with BF).  Party until the sun comes up.  :yahoo:

I will be back in about 5 or 6 weeks.  As always, time is passing too slowly until the trip. 

Looking forward to reading about everyone's adventures.

I'm saying door to door. Up in the air is about 22 hours. But driving to Miami, layover in Dallas. Unfortunately new American Airlines flight forces 4 hour layover in Hong Kong. It all starts to add up. I do get to do it in First or Business, but I barely sleep on a plane.

Going to Bangkok, not so bad as lots of good thoughts of fun to be had. Going home, not so much.

Guest abang1961

Paulsf,

Enjoy the charms of Hong Kong... have some really good Chinese food at the airport..

Yes it is very possible to meet up with someone nice at the airport too..

Personally, I dislike long flights and have not been on one for more than 1 year now...

Now, it is always the destination is always within a 6 hour flight time range from Singapore.