Guest kappa85

URGENT - looking for BOYD

Guest kappa85

URGENT Looking for "Boyd". Stewart was on "Thai Airways" late 1998 -1999 Paris-France - Bangkok-Thailand line. to remember, we visit the castle of Versailles. together. thank you to contact me if you know the information. "remy serge"  MAIL : remvian@yahoo.fr    tank you

Guest kappa85

I just saw him.  He went past me.  He said to say hello to you.

poor guy !

the reason for my search for this person is very serious!

Why look here?

Why not?  I was in Istanbul last week and had a blast. I met this lady at the Intercontinental Hotel and she asked where I was from and I told her New York. She said, "I have a friend there named Brian. He is an actor. Do you know him?"  I said yes and I thought he was amazing and smiled. :) You never know.

The poster, kappa85, is obviously French as can be seen by his email address. He probably is trying all methods to find someone important to him from the past however does not give much info in his post to be helpful. Boyd is an odd name for a Thai, since this steward flew Thai Air. Could also have been French??

The poster, kappa85, is obviously French as can be seen by his email address. He probably is trying all methods to find someone important to him from the past however does not give much info in his post to be helpful. Boyd is an odd name for a Thai, since this steward flew Thai Air. Could also have been French??

Could he then be named Bordeaux?

Seriously, the world is a small place.  I was sitting in XBoys years ago and chatting with some guys who were new to Bangkok and a couple. They were doctors from the East Coast.  We chatted for a long time and I told them what school I graduated from and they said their office manager went to the same school.  I not only knew him but had recruited him from Alabama to go to the school many years before and lost touch with him. 

Guest kappa85

I can not give more information because I want to preserve some discretion for him, BOYD is him real name -  boyd K..... S......

Guest FossilGay

URGENT Looking for "Boyd". Stewart was on "Thai Airways" late 1998 -1999 Paris-France - Bangkok-Thailand line. to remember, we visit the castle of Versailles. together. thank you to contact me if you know the information. "remy serge"  MAIL : remvian@yahoo.fr    tank you

I was with Boyd last night and frankly, I'm surprised you still remember him. :lol:

kappa85, I hope you are successful in finding Boyd.  I have a friend who searched for years for someone he met in a brief encounter. This farang even hired a private investigator to help him in his search. Finally he, the farang, found an address or letter which finally re-united him with his lost love. They are now back together after years of separation.

Even for me, I lost contact with my first love in Thailand for two years who I first met in 2000. A friend found him for me and we re-united. 

Good luck/Bonne chance.

Guest kappa85

kappa85, I hope you are successful in finding Boyd.  I have a friend who searched for years for someone he met in a brief encounter. This farang even hired a private investigator to help him in his search. Finally he, the farang, found an address or letter which finally re-united him with his lost love. They are now back together after years of separation.

Even for me, I lost contact with my first love in Thailand for two years who I first met in 2000. A friend found him for me and we re-united. 

Good luck/Bonne chance.

Thank you  ,  have nice day