Everything posted by vinapu
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
and I presume he is still dead
-
In your experience, are bisexuals challenged when it comes to commitment?
my last boss is married to a guy who divorced his wife when their daughter reached adulthood
-
What are your flying habits?
reminded me boy I asked in the morning if he managed to catch some sleep. his answer was " no, but you not paying me to sleep"
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
problem with wars is that rarely they go according to the scripts and scenarios. I doubt Soviets and Americans envisioned they will be tangled in Afghanistan and Vietnam respectively that long, never mind losing , when they started their adventures. First world war would never started if all those emperors envisioned what will happen to their countries , thrones and in some cases , heads.
-
What are your flying habits?
If I find flying economy to tiring I will just stop. No way I'd be willing to pay extra for dubious ( for me) benefits of premium economy or , God forbid , business class. Breaking trip somewhere mid way is great idea and I did it few times. Costs more but brings benefits of seeing some new places. Last year Munich stopover gave me opportunity to get to the peak of Zugspitze- Germany's highest mountain. This year one in Madrid afforded me to see Prado and Cordoba on my way there and Toledo on way back. I wouldn't break my trip just to have good night sleep in hotel yet but can envision doing it in the future. I had 2 such stopovers involuntarily because late aircraft missing connection , in Tokyo and Shanghai and liked it quite a lot.
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
If price was right I wouldn't mind to stand on short haul flights like Munich -Prague or Bangkok-Phnom Penh. Sydney - London is different matter
-
"Bangkok Boys"
add Jupiter . Moonlight and perhaps Dreamboys as well as Hot Male and jackpot may be hit
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
this I can confirm even if I don't really like Ibis
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
someone surely yes , but my guess will be Olddaddy is using two pocket system and money from 'hotels' pocket can't be used for expanses paid off from " boys' pocket
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
at least dispatcher has a feast
-
Giant Sinkhole Opens Up On Main Bangkok Road
I wonder if industrious taxi drivers are already offering 'trips to the sinkhole "
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
how you go there ? limo, taxi , Grab or bus?
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
why not, that's peanuts, How much you would be paying in Sidney? Even in Sidney , Nova Scotia, Canada. Although I must admit 5 K is my upper limit reserved for deserved i.e. boys previously well rehearsed. Five times in human history I crossed that threshold and in 3 cases out of those 5 it was money extremely well spent. But I'm talking about long times, at least 7 hr long. Agree that 3K and more for ST amounts to an extortion but I can find a few cases when it was warranted. Fully agree that Pattaya is cheaper but pool of better fed and thus better built guys there is quite narrow and Pattaya short timers tend to be much more "you cum , I go " types than Bangkok guys. In short , in my not so humble opinion there's some logic in this price discrepancy but of course our preferences vary from member to member
-
Hide and seek - Aug 2025 trip to Thailand with niece
makes sense from his point of view
-
Big big C
no, I applaud everything Olddaddy does
-
Patpong comings and goings
at least we know now
-
Giant Sinkhole Opens Up On Main Bangkok Road
use this as excuse to cancel Olddaddy's visit on weekend
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
Bored in Bangkok ? See doctor as soon as possible, it may be onset of depression.
-
Patpong comings and goings
no, models there don't have numbers , they are presented by name
-
The Capella hotel
specially in view of what happened on Samsen Rd this morning with that enormous sinkhole
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
while very important, next global conflict in my opinion will be about access to water, not relatively frivolous things like semiconductors
-
Pattaya or Bangkok
which work really well, at least along routes I'm taking
-
Pattaya or Bangkok
no, it's why MRT and BTS in Bangkok are better
- Big big C
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
it's not that surprising when one considers that KFC offerings are prepared in very different way that common Thai , and I guess South African food is done