Everything posted by vinapu
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
Still it may be only change for those who stay at Dusit Thani
-
The A380 Revelation
beautiful sight of three A380 landing but watching it I got goosebumps thinking about crowd in terminals after three beast released their passengers at the same time
-
Prostitute-loving Televangelist Is No More
nothing wrong about being prostitute loving. Being televangelists is another matter but that's the problem of those who support him with their own hard earned and easily stolen money
-
New Bar ?
yes , my days 2-4 of recent trip were there and yes , indeed I went by Jomtien bus from and to the airport, 143 baht each way.
-
New Bar ?
new name for same old, same old Tawan and then The One . I attended their grand opening on Sunday week ago and reported it in "Patpong comings and goings " thread
-
Possible Thai Military Coup on the way
nothing strange as I venture to say Thai public doesn't believe for impartiality of Constitutional Court which after all removed duly elected Pita from politics as well
-
Possible Thai Military Coup on the way
lets not pretend even for one second that Thai courts are even iota independent
-
Patpong comings and goings
I regret we couldn't meet but as it happened it was only evening of my trip I could invite those my two superstars in sequence as previously I was occupied with guy I brought in from Cambodia. ................. New name brought by supposedly new owner is Rainbow Dragon
-
Possible Thai Military Coup on the way
Thai politics is true swamp. It looks Shinawatras are reaping poisoned fruits of kowtowing to royalist cabal in order to be put in power and betrayed their base. Pita awaits for a job he was elected to.
-
Khmer boys leaving Thailand for good?
I just returned from Thailand and yes, it looks that because of 7 day visa a lot of Khmer guys left and now they are pondering their options. Since recent spat between two countries seems to be sourced in internal politics rather than real border dispute serving only as haze and smoke , chances are situation will return to normal in few months. A lot doesn't mean all , as quite a few are still soldering on. I visited all Bangkok bars bar Hot Male as well as Best Bar, Dreamboys and XBoys in Pattaya and everywhere situation was the same - numbers of boys on the stage was higher than number of patrons in the bar at the time so I wouldn't worry about price inflation.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
That thr best way I think but on condition she takes care about the room daily. My last 5 nights in Bangkok I was in Raya and 3 different ladies were taking care of the room.
-
Patpong comings and goings
I'm not down. Some things did not work as planned. If one goes to the Rome in Jun doesn't expect snow, right? This is what happened to me twice on this trip, evough to qualify her bit derailed.
-
Patpong comings and goings
It's well overdramatic but I find it motivating to write something. It's why. It was not as bad as it sounds although far from my best, life situation and my poor decision conspired to spoil it.
-
Patpong comings and goings
This time I will need to muster my motivation to do it so be patient. I already have a tittle "Thank God it's over"
-
Patpong comings and goings
One never lends spouse and stamp collection as they used to say in medieval times
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
While I fully agree on a merit of buying new (my father used to say " old only violin and wine is good) I wonder if there are other brands of smartphones available than no doubt precious Iphone and if that is what , at end of day , poor people, need to own ?
-
Covid Spike in BKK?
Coming from the airport this morning where I dropped my visiting guy notices quite high number of people wearing masks, perhaps 1 in 10 if not 8
-
Patpong comings and goings
Exactly. It was no more than 12 customers when we entered so how they made such mistake it's beyond me, but what do I know ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
No, not quite. With my Cambodian guy I imported from Cambodia we went to Dreamboys and offed guy from there. That guy wanted to see Jupiter show as he never been there. So off three of us went , we did not off anybody from Jupiter but after show was over three of us went to my hotel and spe d the night there perusing stamp collections three if us gathered over years
-
Patpong comings and goings
At 500 a drink it's in line with all other bars in Bangkok
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
For sure they are gratefull. I leave my 20 baht a day , sometimes more if there was mess left in the room, tip for cleaning stuff on daily basis. Leaving it at end of trip is bad idea for two reasons and I got it from experienced hotel worker in family. First, specially if you are leaving on weekend, tip may be collected not by somebody who did a job for you day after day but by somebody who has part time weekend job. Second, often checking room on check out may be done by staff from reception or somebody else , not actuall cleaner and that person may collect undeserved bounty.
-
Patpong comings and goings
As for Jupiter incident they took my boy fif wrong person so obviously even recording number wouldn't prevent that as they could record wrong number too. What surprised me was that masmasan was pretty adamant and if not boy's help it could be a scene. The same God they definitely try to charge me fof two offs as other guy I was with used to work in Jupiter at one point.
-
Patpong comings and goings
In Bangkok I wouldn't worry about being alone as usually there are some customers, at least I most popular hours 10-12. Definitely there are advantages in slower times like choice if boys and/or seats in bars. Lots of attractive massage boys everywhere , all hoping for the best. Disadvantage is that mamasans may pester you more, if only out of boredom.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yesterday it was Dreamboys anf then at insistence of guy I offed from there, Jupiter. Very slow night in both bars. I'd say staff outnumbered guests in both. Novelty was quite big, 7 or 8 strong, pack of Indian tourists in Dreamboys. Not long ago almost impossible to see them I bars, now almost everywhere. In Jupiter it resulted in choice seats in front of stage. Rare treat there if you are not regular. And I caught few smiles from boys, some directed at me. Shock! Guy I offed from Dreamboys and who wanted to see Jupiter show got mistaken as Jupiter own staff and upon leaving they charged me off fee!!!!. It took some comotion to sort things out. So watch out what appears in your check bin. As usual boys very attractive.
-
Patpong comings and goings