Everything posted by vinapu
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Americans and Israel
that summarises it all
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Do you "correct" locals' pronunciations of their own cities?
funny thing about that name is that " lodz" in Polish means boat and there's no river in that city, it's like having city called 'Snow' in Thailand or Cambodia .
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
and it worked !
-
Do you "correct" locals' pronunciations of their own cities?
because we don't want to. many names are firmly entrenched in history and culture and such force probably wouldn't pork. Do you really want be forced to call Germany Deutschland ? or Hungary Magyarorszag? Tell Slovaks to switch to Venezia from Benatky or Hungarians to start calling Pozsony Bratislava and you looking at dark blue around your eyes
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
relax man, remember one can't return without departing first so treat that escalator as beginning of new adventure. Thank you for great report and glad you had good time in my two favorite places- Arena and Atlas
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
What I meant was if guy have me time of my life or even only time of me week or trip I would be concerned at all about small stuff like cutting several minutes of time bought or even fact that his underwear did not match colour of his t-shirt
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
it's natural since we people tend to be more bitter and complain more as we age
-
Do you "correct" locals' pronunciations of their own cities?
If there is such thing at all
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
only for those who care
-
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
you taking him too seriously
-
Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
it looks Vietnamese can be very bold so don't overlook those opportunities. It reminded me my own story from Hoi An. I went to tourist office to book a taxi as I wanted to visit infamous My Lai massacre site. There was young girl and equally young guy on duty. I was served by girl but when all was done out of blu guy asked " do you travel alone? " , ' yes ' , ' if you want when you return I can visit you in your hotel". All told in normal , not hushed voice with girl sitting right there. I was so shocked that , as idiot, I did not take him up on his offer even if he looked quite attractive which I regret to this day. What was even more shocking was that Hoi An is not a big city and still proposal was so blunt
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Tokyo: Suck’d Glory Tokyo
All that sounds complicated but it may be part of fun, thrill of the chase
-
Preparations Required
for hygiene ( brushing teeth etc.) I don't have problems but for drinking, either raw or boiled I use only bottled water just in case.
-
Preparations Required
I think for new posters few initial posts are not shown until approved by moderator
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
long live low season !
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
indeed you are right. It's not about any particular guy but a general rule, nothing sobers over confident people like contact with reality. Sometimes we feel indispensable , forgetting that cemeteries are full of indispensable people. I never forget unbelieving look on Babe's face one evening in Moonlight when all models got a garland but not him. And it was in height of his popularity. Or work story about the driver, real asset to company who gambled that resigning will give him a rise. Next day, when went to the office to withdraw resignation he was told by the owner he already accepted it. Guy, I just told story few days ago, who dumped me over his phone excessive usage, now when he wants to check phone is asking me for permission and last time we met he did not even bother whole night although I suspect his reasonable request to go home at 6.30 am had something to do with withdrawal syndrome, he, he.
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
that's all that counts, getting our money worth. Sometimes 1000 seems way too much , at other times 5000 feels like bargain and money well spent. All depends on service received but also on our mood on given night
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
obviously what seems to be important in say, 50th minute of session , after good fuck may not be so relevant 15 minutes later and big infraction becomes small oversight.
-
Go Go bar scene
make it all 7, Last year my best Pattaya boys on 2 separate trips came from Dreamboys so one never knows where his treasure may be found
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
Second night in row no bars, you want to get them bankrupt? he, he
-
Pope Francis Dies
our speculation may be answered as early as tomorrow