Everything posted by vinapu
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
I'm not surprised considering your companions in soaking
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
I already did in my trip reports 2015 and 2016
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
I can. I know people for whom that car was dream come true. They had son known to the world as vinapu
-
Remembrance of 50 Years Ago Today
I'd add that cold war politics contributed to another fuck-up w e in the West should be forever ashamed for. Even if Khmer Rouge atrocities become well known and proven, their government of so called Democratic Kampuchea kept UN seat for many years thanks to Western support.
-
Keep those boarding passes
I don't lose sweat over miles. On cheapest tickets and those are ones I usually buy, accumulation is bordering on irrelevancy , some fares are even not allowing for miles - case of my last trip to BKK.
- Brief Trip Report - The Songkran that wasn't meant to be
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
very good idea, it's how I celebrated two of my birthdays in Bangkok
-
A week of Touring and Whoring
that's sin that's outright sin again
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
that makes sense and it's easy to believe and imagine
-
Fake cop caught extorting migrant workers, employers in Bangkok
Asiatique is by the river, couldn't they just gang up and drown him there I wonder
-
Keep those boarding passes
I was not asked but can explain as I did the same - 10 nights at 20 000 miles is 200 000 miles . By time one collects that much it may happen that oldest miles will start expiring and it will be like chasing one's tail. It may be better just to utilize what we have before it expires. Rich people will never understand logic of us , poor ones
-
Have any of you used wedding planners?
it would sustain Pattaya Orphanage for a while , long while .
-
Remembrance of 50 Years Ago Today
too bad that American people weren't
-
Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
"On the beach there are these 2 Vietnamese guys meandering around looking to fix your phone’s broken glass. I asked if I could take his advertisement picture as this topic recently came up in another thread about getting an expensive iPhone glass screen replaced. This guy claims that he can do it to perfection. The price depends on his assessment of the work that would be required – so he could not quote me a set fixed price." this is what I like the most ( other than boys) in SE Asia - energy and industriousness. People are looking for business opportunities whenever they arise. As my smartphone glass is broken I'm tempted to keep it that way until I go to Da Nang just to give them my business as a token of appreciation
- Brief Trip Report - The Songkran that wasn't meant to be
-
Thailand’s gay boom to boost economy by 152 billion baht
I read somewhere that Indians find good value in organizing their lavish weddings there. It may be some truth in that as last year I spent only few days in Pattaya and saw two big and boisterous Indian wedding receptions in Beach Road hotels .
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
What ? I think about him with smile but certainly not because his fame of having ways quiet. Seeing him quiet I'd buy him aspirin or something
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
+1, knowing some guys from the story helps, lol
-
Reasons why we pay for sex
unfortunately both cases happen from time to time . At least we , by paying , have some leverage on the issue. sometimes also reverse happens , we wish boy goes but he is still hanging around glued to his phone, watching Tv or, horror of horrors , occupies toilet for an hour.
-
The Ideal GoGo Bar. What Would Be Your Recipe For Success?
true, that's the official line but still it looks that my tolerance for bitter taste increased , I used to hate Chang because of that , now I need court order to drink Singha
-
Short time rooms - Jomtien
as always, boys will know where short time rooms are
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Go Go bar scene
I said Dreamboys Patpong, not Dreamboys in Patpong. Remember New Twilight bar in soi 6 ? Sadly short lived but not because of the name . No , I don't want a bet as I think you may be right , that s area smells ready for gentrification. But I'm optimist , by time it will happen I may not care much about flying that far so it may become irrelevant. And if not, as demise of soi Twilight certifies , even if that happened , fun still is to be had in the area
-
Go Go bar scene
that's what makes people going