Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to Leroy82's topic in Gay Thailand
    You right, marketing. In reality he is, easily reachable as he is in bar nightly and can be offed, likely without fuss. We just need to fork out a bit more, that's all.
  2. We will wait until you come so we can go together, all three
  3. Unfortunately last night Complex was completely deserted and darkened so no such luck.
  4. They do, if only because traffic going in other direction forces them to
  5. Nothing strange about thinking about next trip right away. On few occasions I had a, ticket for next trip BEFORE I even set off for current one. Smart people are always, ready when an opportunity opens.
  6. vinapu replied to Leroy82's topic in Gay Thailand
    Somehow he was never an object of my sighs but my information about tip is lower, 7 or 8 K. One of our members offed him at least twice and wasn happy, suspecting that he may not necessarily be as straight as legends have it. In short, back to original rule - go and try yourself.
  7. Boys should know. As an alternative one can book cheapest room in one of cheap hotels in the area and keep it for the purpose. On few occasions I was keeping rooms at Jomtien and Boyztown to avoid commute.
  8. No, we never met so I don't even know how he looks like.
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    This I can easily understand !
  10. Not sure that drop in vehicle usage was visible but definitely increase in usage of rail transport could be seen from.far and wide.
  11. Can't you read ? Did not put six in writing ? To make it worse I quite liked that celibacy. I think I'm turning lesbian
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    100 baht tip seems generous for 300 fare
  13. Big overstatement. My first guy in 6 ( six) days just left. One can't waste vacation time more.
  14. What I find that dense traffic has its blessings - not much scope for a insane speed. Reporting live from Pattaya.
  15. Good example of not wasting time while in Bangkok
  16. If it's any consolation I did the same minus book but plus dinner at Dicks where by chance I saw our former member passing by so we had a nice chat catching up with news. At 6 pm drought will cease
  17. I can see your point although I'm not necessarily of the same religion
  18. You are around the corner, just like third house past bus stop so your withdrawal symptoms can be cured cheaply and instantly. Which can't be said about some of us long distance flyers.
  19. I'm just nobody called names like " KFC man" on the street by all and sundry.
  20. Fly back home or back to Thailand?
  21. I don't charge for tutorials nor expect any freebies in exchange.
  22. Or feels burden of unspent money?
  23. smoking weed again? Don't forget to date document, otherwise it may not be legally bound
  24. I like his business acumen
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Those are typical tricks of taxi drivers everywhere and I can't even say Bangkok ones are particularly bad. No doubt because there are so many options.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.