Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. indeed, exactly that's the point. Jupiter never was my favorite bar and reasons why I was not fan were recorded in my trips reports but as I mentioned in my ,most recent report from November , I never thought I will live long enough to have best boy of the whole trip coming from there. But it happened although with reason some may say , it was because it was his first day on the job there ( but not on the scene ) . All that while does not contradict fact that both show and their guy's looks are first class. They may not appear friendly during those walkabouts but as soon as they seat with you over drink it changes , at times drastically and for better. Even if I still have some beef with their guys - I was eyeing one super hunk , tipped him twice during walkabouts hoping only for shy smile or at least look in my direction during next walk but to no avail , I still think bar is worth visit for the show and to see what talk above is all about. And one may get lucky. There are people on this forum who consider this best bar and I know why they say that. We need to understand , even if we may not like it, that all those bars are not gay bars , they are boy bars.
  2. I, rather than combing through old photos prefer to comb Kayak for airfares for next trip
  3. and Screwboys likely in he same location, even if name changed to Good Boys
  4. I'd say Thai government behavior is ass kissing on state level
  5. both behaved assholishly but my heart goes to injured passenger, I rarely use taxi in Bangkok and almost never have any problems but I find custom of refusing to take passengers to reasonable destination like in this case unacceptable. No reason to get upset though as Bangkok is not short of taxis and there's always one to come soon.
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    when I saw the tittle I thought "OMG they caught and butchered it" , glad to learn I was wrong.
  7. exactly, and now you can go on with enjoying life in full without thinking 'I should fix that will issue"
  8. good and interesting read , feels like looking at Joe Binden's picture made when he was first elected to Senate while having his most recent picture on the wall. ( Or replace Binden with Brigitte Bardot to avoid being accused to be skewed toward politicians ) In short, nice memories but we need to deal with what we have now. What I noticed , no massage place mentioned which say a lot about how scene evolved One thing , other than location seem to be constant :' " Jupiter, by the Surawong Hotel, is worth a visit. It was completely packed out for their show, which, while not as raunchy as many of the others, is imaginative, and they have a good selection of boys there." for uninitiated , Jupiter, now at end of soi used to be where Moonlight is now , underscored part is word for word the same my friend who visited them on this passing weekend reported to me.
  9. hunky smooth early 30's for me though
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    sounds like you never been to Phuket
  11. I thought about that as well but decided that over all is more useful than detrimental and keep it on
  12. I don't see anything unpleasant in making sure that whatever assets we gathered through hard work and sometimes dose of luck are not wasted but used as intended after we are gone and don't have use of them any more. In my years of working life I encounter countless situations that otherwise decent people drew the knives over estate issue. Surprisingly , often is not about money but about who is supposed to make decisions. In such cases I always blamed deceased for sowing that mess.
  13. Likely because free Pattaya boy is not invented yet .
  14. sometimes I think perhaps too kind and too generous for mine and my wallet's good, lol as for vinapu tuck, , I like to take credit where is due but in this case I did not invent , nor even named it. I saw somebody doing that in bar and like an idea so started practicing it everywhere, l liked it and I had an impression so did boys. At one point I described doing it in one of my posts and somebody ( it could be even you ) named it 'vinapu tuck" in his response, rest is just history.
  15. agree, for 1 hour session. I usually go for 1.50 hr and tip 1500 unless min tip is higher
  16. vinapu replied to Jimbillp's topic in Gay Bangkok
    not that I disagree. Only question is when it will be and if they survive that long but definitely last night news were very uplifting.
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    treat it as community service for us
  18. vinapu replied to Jimbillp's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Last (Saturday) night I sent my spy to Atlas and here are his observations. About 30 customers when he arrived but swell fast to twice as much by time show started making it full house. As result , both J/o and ahem , **** k shows were performed. In beginning of show it was announced , no photo , no filming but of course some Asian girl from group of few friends started filming during su***ng number . Reaction of manager was very swift and as result whole group of 5-6 people left out. This is case when client should not be treated nicely and 'get the fuck out of here " would be justified. Boys are of mixed type with few new twunks my spy suspects I'd like . When spy was leaving just before midnight announcement came that 2nd show will start soon . so it looks that both number of shows and their content depends hugely on number of spectators and for me it makes sense specially with 2nd shows and even more risky contents of main show.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    hope you like it
  20. vinapu replied to unicorn's topic in The Beer Bar
    great looking exercisers on both clips although bit overdressed probably no to distract viewers
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    All we need is somebody to book room there and report
  22. and this is when some negotiations may be in order, in shops without minimum tip, But you are right i's not rocket science , subject of tips somehow comes naturally , usually when we motion boy to remove clothes and he asks' how much do you give me" or boy seeing we are arouse asks " you want sex, 1500?" By the way, Arena also has minimum tips
  23. and have either The Will or at least list of possible assets and obligations like debts so whoever is sweeping after us at least knows what to expect. Few days before Christmas my neighbour one floor up suddenly died at 63 and neither of his two sons had even idea whether unit he was living in was rented, owed with mortgage or owed debt free. Not to mention fact that they even weren't sure whether , if owed that inherit it or it was already testated to somebody else because of course they did not know about existence of any will . Somebody may say that this subject doesn't belong to this thread but I say even longest and happiest relationship comes to an end because somebody moves up to a better place in eternity. And we don't want our sister who disowned us 30 years ago for being gay inherit all we left behind leaving our partner with just memories, only because we neglected to envision something which is surest thing to come.
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that market can be accessed by Yellow monorail from either Samroing or Lat Prao, closest station is Suan Luang Rama 9
  25. when I read stuff like that I thank God Almighty that I'm only partially literate with technology and more handy with meat grinder than smartphones and cyber stuff so it will be hard work to make me even opining such SMS , even less respond to it . When I bought my smartphone I ordered myself sternly not to conduct on it any financial operations unless absolutely unnecessary. I think being stupid sometimes helps to stay sane

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.