Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I will settle for all three , from left ( # 1) to the right
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1 urban jungle at it's best
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    one less competitor if we happen to be at the bar on the same day, he, he I'm still tempted, who cares about a bit of ink placed in wrong spot ? One of our members I trust gives him highest recommendation and there's another whom I also trust who is little bit more reserved with accolades. So I simply need to do scientific research to find who is right and why. Funny thing , higher praise is coming from post-tattoo period
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I hope it will be similar format to what Dragon Koi is now and that of Space Hair bar in Phnom Penh , just with more hunky boys who are not outstretching hands and lowering briefs at every turn to ask for tips . I don't mind girls in audience as long as they behave and usually they do. If we need to compete with them for boys - let me tell everybody that from my experience , even with my grey hair , we still stand good chance.
  5. that's very noble and I hope he succeeds , in fact I should say , I hope you both succeed
  6. and that's the one of best looking if not outright best looking guy there. At least that was emiel's and mine opinion when we visited bar last month and asked each other who looks the best. So much about go-go boys making fortunes like some suspect they do
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    definitely not all of them are latest I saw guy we are talking about on the scene month ago with neck tattoo and one of the latest clips shows him without, so it's highly unlikely he removed it ( although it wouldn't be bad idea as I don't mind tattoos but neck and face one are overboard)o
  8. not ones I read
  9. from the walk . I suggested we eat something before checking latest stamps
  10. even longest trip starts with first step
  11. certainly I agree with what you said about victims and perpetrators. at times violent and sudden death seems fully deserved. Still if everybody meted own justice we would have an anarchy. Certainly Ceausescus deserved their fate and worked overtime to earn it, still posting pics of their final moments above is poor taste. In 1984 I was there and it was first and only time in my life when I was really hungry. At end of day we entered village , shop was opened and there was NOTHING there which cold be bought and eaten, not even single crumb of bread or piece of parsley. That was result of lunatic policy to pay off foreign debt at any cost and as fast as possible. But even with their atrocious rule, few years later their graves seemed to be well tended and attended so as always they were those who missed them. As for Honecker and non understanding to let him away , I have the same feeling about Kissinger who were celebrity till his death at 100 instead of dangling on some gallows decades earlier. One more point to allow everybody accused due process.
  12. it did not work for Indira Gandhi
  13. she is a daughter of another era approaching 70 now . Mind you outdated = not valid ANY LONGER so I don't think she made a story
  14. three - and Latakia naval base. there's also 4th component we people of the global North seem to omit , certainly misunderstand and underestimate - islamic fanaticism of Middle East. Part of hate toward Asads was because they were Alevites , considered heretics within heretics by Sunni majority. all Syria tragedy for me boils down to fact that some leaders don't know when to step down thinking they are impossible to substitute nation saviours. Then suddenly they are refugees if not worse and their graves are burned to the ground. Balding leader of certain country between Norway and Alaska should consider
  15. I get it very well. My Argentinian neighbour explained to me difference in social status of both group of fans. Her family was River Plata and almost disown her when she started dating Boca Juniors fan
  16. no wonder they dance so energetically. I'm curios who 4th guy was
  17. it should as it levels playing field between jurisdictions. I know you don't like it as retirees are collateral damage but in my opinion seniors should sacrifice for common good too. They have it good already , look at difference of admission ticket to Mahanakhon for seniors ( 350 ) and mere mortals ( 1080 )
  18. Charoen Krung , soi 49 map above is very accurate. take taxi or motorsai or you can walk about 10 mins from Saphan Taksin BTS. If you adventurous you can take some Silom buses going toward the river. once at boy's suggestion we walked there all the way from Raya, about 30 mins. He was exhausted, I was not
  19. I got it , just of curiosity , you are River Plata or Boca Juniors fan ?
  20. that is part I can agree although we still don't know. Perhaps we should archive it and return to discussion in 3 years as it's well known that predicting , specially predicting future is very difficult and fraught with perils. But yes , it's quite possible that in time Syria or world or both will miss " relatively benevolent " Asad's regime as we may be saying. But that is not a reason not to be happy NOW that one butcher of own nation is gone. Perhpas it would be good if world powers will keep away from there for a while when Syrians sort their issues themselves. We know only what we are shown. as for AI sourcing news you cited above, if you ask AI for samples of most handsome guys in Syria in the buff , no doubt it will produce some. So not that is not source we can relay on as , to his peril , certain insurance executive in USA learned recently.
  21. well, you still don't get it. To put it in plain language, if somebody farts in Britain, it's just fart , not British fart
  22. no wonder as you are from Latin America . Your version of American supported feudalo-capitalism did not much to lift societies from poverty and still present racism and classism. Poor masses are still relatively as poor as they were 100 years ago an governments are still white , even in countries with majority of indigenous population and big portion of population black. Communism for all it's faults at least attempted and succeed to a significant degree to lift people from subsistence farming to more productive industrial jobs and did it in quite short period of time it can't be denied. Cubans are light years behind Americans but when they look to Haiti , likely they feel much better

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.