Everything posted by vinapu
- Trip Report: Songkran 2026
-
The Bar in a Box
to avoid such unpleasantries and accompanying loss of face for the boy I have habit of either buying drinks for a few boys but not offing anyone from that bar that night or offering drink to one and either taking him home or changing hunting ground emptyhanded. That way possible upset is mitigated
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
as they say " technology for you"
-
Do you know these boys?
thank you for thinking about me but no. Since Christian has doubts about his profile as per originating post I wouldn't risk to go that far and get disappointed or worse, misled. When I get reliable notification that guy in question was seen in Bangkok , then we have different situation and yes , I'd consider rushing there as in Bangkok is easy to wipe one's tears after any kind of disappointment
-
The Bar in a Box
walk slow, smile at everybody and keep walking until you find somebody or place you like
-
Do you know these boys?
wow, so much dirt water thrown at somebody one never even met. Where all that dirt is coming from ? Work on busted main collector or something ?
- Trip Report: Songkran 2026
-
Any tips on how to play with muay thai guys?
Arena never disappoints
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
now you may be overthinking although not necessarily so. Those are typical pitfalls of long distance relationships and there s no way of escaping those thoughts other than trusting him or cutting relationship off , sooner the better . As for messages, don't worry too much about him not sounding sweet enough. It could be more reserved personality or linguistic and cultural difference.
-
Any tips on how to play with muay thai guys?
for new members and readers of this forum , that's official name of Foodland Patpong
-
Jomtien
there's some logic in what you say but there's big difference between changing locks or installing golden coloured faucet and intimate contact with warm body. I venture to say whole experience will be much, much, nicer if hired guy likes us or at least skillfully pretends to. They likely thing the same way : ' I don't care if he likes me , let him suck my dick, fuck me, sooner he finishes better for me. Give me money and fuck him and his entire family "
-
Do you know these boys?
I noticed it on Grindr in Cambodia quite often. Guys are using pics lifted from internet most likely and placed instead of their own. I even alerted to such fact one of Space Hair boys who was not aware his picture was being used. Also I saw pics of Thai BL moves actors and some Thai massage and bar boys including one who confirmed he never travelled to Cambodia. In some profiles main picture is lifted but subsequent ones seem to be genuine or at least somebody else's I guess in smaller country guys are more aware to be incidentally noticed by relatives or friends and even without malicious intend hide behind somebody else, often more attractive looking , pictures
-
Question about sending boy money
I think you did what is right on both accounts , your reasoning is correct , if family doesn't have money for lavish funeral they should abandon the idea and go by what they have. Deceased can't care less and screw what rest of family and neighbours say. At end of day it's not very smart to get ruined just to keep up with customs and tradition.
-
Do you know these boys?
fine reasoning but doesn't explain offensive narrative of your attacks on OP and
-
Do you know these boys?
unnecessary nasty, offensive and belligerent. Exactly kind of post which makes others thinking they should bother with participating in forum. It's better to discuss possible scammers than other members alleged shortcomings. OP came across those two men and decided to warn us about. He even made this disclaimer :
-
NYT: what's new in bkk ?
ouch !!! there are warning about thief monkeys there but most people think ' I happens to others, to me? NEVER "
-
Do you know these boys?
your first question is warranted and makes sense ............................ second one is , at best , rushed. tip we consider cheap, often rightly so , may be assessed as generous or sufficient by the guy in question, specially if he did not have customers for week or two and rent is due or shoes are leaking. I was witnessing Christian meeting "his ' boys by chance on the street or in the bars on quite a few occasions and never noticed any sign of contempt or displeasure.
-
China Travelogue: The Glories of Xi'an
went to Thailand for Songkran ?
-
NYT: what's new in bkk ?
Also in Portugal? It can't be. Just kidding. Yes , at Uluwatu (Bali version ) I witnessed glasses and hats stolen by monkeys from unsuspected tourists.
-
NYT: what's new in bkk ?
everybody knows Goa is in Portugal, very name betrays it. But wait, monkeys in Portugal ? Perhpas escapees from Gibraltar
-
Quick trip to Bangkok
no worries, I'm man of many talents , pretending to be humble is one of them
-
How did you feel when you learned Santa's not real?
don't exaggerate, for short moment they at least like you a tiny bit because of that tip
-
Grindr CEO
what about one in Patpong 2 , beside Freshboys ?
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
It's why Bangkok is capital and Pattaya just provincial backwater
-
Question about sending boy money
Best cure for that is to start plotting new trip there, It lifts your spirits and will keep you occupied.