vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Chiang Mai Off Season September 2026 Updates
Everything posted by vinapu
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - November 21, 2020
Good to know that doom and gloom is fading away and things are picking up
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Or just stay wherever you are waiting patiently for a vaccine
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Tonhon Chonlatee, after two episodes is even more funny, very promising indeed
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I finished watching "Love by Chance season 2 - Chance to Love' 13 episodes sequel to "Love by Chance " and in my opinion poor relative to an original series. Ae and even Yacht are no subdued this time that is causing my tooth ache and I didn't like much Tin and Can at the first place. They were primary couple now in sequel. But last sequence is promising. Pete, great absence throughout whole series is texting Ae that he is back in Thailand. Perhaps we will have third season at some time in post-covid future, God willing.
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
and you are doing excellent job to keep us updated thank you very much
-
Taxi drivers can now charge “handling fees” for luggage
even with that Bangkok taxis are still excellent value.
-
ToyBoys
perhaps boys are complaining that it's too cold
-
ToyBoys
while I agree with what you say z909 it may be other forces playing i.e. strong suggestion from BiB for example
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I finished "I'm Tee, me too", not BL but all 6 main characters are well known actors from popular series "Theory of Love" , Dark Blue Kiss " and "Sotus " . Not much drama but still pleasure to watch old heroes , this time all named Tee. a bit of interaction between Off and Gun, very little between Singto and Krist and none between Tay and New. Just 8 episodes I'm watching "Chance to love" which is sequel to "Love by Chance " but in my opinion just poor relative to an original, perhaps because I'm not particularly fond of Tin and Can (those two above ) , now being main characters. Ae without Pete is very subdued here and surprisingly so is Yacht (forgot his series nickname)
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I just finished 1st episode and must say it looks very promising, charming comedy indeed
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I watch it on YouTube with English sun in indecent video quality. After episode or two you will get used to it
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Hotel room scene in beginning of Chapter 12 with Korn paying surprise visit to Knock and subsequent events is my most favorite scene on all BL series I watched so far and I watched that perhaps dozen times if not more
-
Us election Biden V Trump
I like that quote from linked article above: " And Trump’s behavior over the past few years, which befits a deranged emperor with no clothes, has made it more difficult than ever to make the argument that democracy is a positive thing. "
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I'm not surprised as I found that watching those BL series helps me to soothe longing for Thailand. This is only good thing I can thank Covid for
-
Us election Biden V Trump
you got it right problem is world recently seem to pay less attention to what USA says anyways
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I'd reverse that order
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
waiting time can be productively used to accumulate more of boy spending funds
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
it does but for 2-3 weeks vacations not 3 months unfortunately. I wish them luck with all those schemes they are trying to introduce but I understand they are not addressing them to me
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
to have that much in bank is not unreasonable although if it's achievable is another question but requiring proof of that and for last 6 months is lunatic as far as mass tourism is concerned . It may suit North Korea or Bhutan or perhaps St. Helena and Tristan da Cunha due to remoteness but Thailand ?
-
Just a report, went to a gogo show on 7th Nov
it would be nice to have such problem now, sigh
-
Nightclub has special booth to upcharge foreigners
for me, they would stop being favorite bars immediately if to achieve that they raised prices for foreigners. If they went other way i.e. keeping our prices as they are and reducing them for Thais , I'd consider digesting that indignity
-
How close is a vaccine ?
now when Trump was voted out, remind me what we exactly need that vaccine for ?
-
Nightclub has special booth to upcharge foreigners
thank you for the warning but as far as I can see I can't envision being interested to go there any time soon.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
thank you for the lead, I did not watch yet but will likely soon. There are few series running right now but I think it's better to watch whole series when all episodes are already aired and available
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I know it all acting and fan service but it seems that those two have great personal chemistry. No to mention both being easy on eyes and IMNSHO best kissers of all Thai BL couples.