Everything posted by vinapu
-
Cupidol Pattaya
so it means Cambodian guys are returning somehow
-
Car goes slower as case gets older
Reuters reports that Prime Minister ordered review the case and second autopsy of Mr. Jaruchat as he wants to clear suspicions about that death and the case in public mind.
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 1, 2020
probably salt from Foodland is much , much cheaper than boy from Dreamboys , even for ST
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 1, 2020
please keep rubbing salt into our wounds, preferably every weekend so at least we know how it is
-
Bumrungrad Colonoscopy Review
we all wish it was figment of our imagination but unfortunately it's real , not a bad dream
-
Bumrungrad Colonoscopy Review
look at bright side, at least you woke up, what if they overdid it ?
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I already watched in on YouTube, both Sarawat and Time are handsome and cute at the same time. I also like Sarawat's character, managed to be both dry and romantic , rare feast. Good news is second season with only 5 episodes is to start airing on Aug 14th. 11th episode ( second last ) of The Shipper is already on YouTube. I'm in the middle of Why R U, I like story line , Zon is cute and Fighter handsome watching all those is for me poor substitute of actually being in Thailand but still at least is something to wipe my tears, LOL
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
we need to tell that to Prime Minister so may be he let us in
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
the same can be said about many of us
-
Nightlife shutdown after Covid-19 outbreak
I'd not write November off entirely, we still have 3 month to go. What if instead of getting depressed not to make waiting period kind of lottery fun? Will possibility come or fail ?
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
so did I around the same time and need to stand to Mr Fluke's defense, certainly no photoshopping IMNSHO
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Thank you, in the actual " The Shipper " series he looks even better. Waiting for second last episode to be released tomorrow. In meantime I started 'Why R U " and it's also full of cuties
-
Nightlife shutdown after Covid-19 outbreak
more and more our forum looks like obituary pages for gay fun
-
Bumrungrad Colonoscopy Review
good to know you guys had fun
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I'm holding unused ticked from Jun trip which never happened. I hope that by Nov it will be some opening but realistically speaking if it will be possible in January 2021 I'd be happy. On another hand I have all plans in place and ready to go next day after they announce we are welcomed again. So floridarob hold on to your ticket and hope for the best. While Dec in BKK is one of best months climate wise for Bali make sure you have at least 10 umbrellas with you
-
Loving the Boys at Jey Spa in Gay Bangkok
ask Michael, he may meet them for you , close and personal included
-
Car goes slower as case gets older
Very fitting tittle of this thread
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Watched all 10 episodes available so far with 2 more to go, to be aired coming and following Fridays. While main characters Khet / OMG !!/ Way, Kim , even school bully Off are extremely cute and eye pleasing I found plot a bit too otherworldly to put it polite so I watched first 9 episodes just to please my eyes with those four but episode 10 become more interesting and got me curious what's next.
-
Loving the Boys at Jey Spa in Gay Bangkok
August ? aren't we still in July ?
-
Dragon Man club Pattaya
I'd be interested in the first and second from the left and second and third on the right side
-
Bumrungrad Colonoscopy Review
you must mumble something in your sleep so they extended helping hand with those photos. for that money I'd rather have 10 LT session than one of colonoscopy but granted we all have different ways of spending out free time
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz
good news are piling up
-
Foreign workers to be allowed in
I'm afraid that across the world there are millions of such horror stories when fragile people are left at mercy of strangers in hospitals, care homes and hospices . In fact your friend's story is kind of happy ending one as at least they are re-united.
-
Foreign workers to be allowed in
you have a good heart
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
It's already in , I watched it two hot guys and few hot scenes