Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. All that talk is depressing and I'm thinking about becoming a monk or something. Or perhaps next trip will be just sightseeing?
  2. question can be easily reversed can sex workers customers survive social distancing ? Sex workers may be non-symptomatic carriers, appearing even to themselves perfectly healthy and yet carry virus. I guess both sides will be taking chances. I always say that my best guy would be one I gladly off just for hand holding session .Did not happen yet but who knows, perhaps mine ( and his) time is coming ?
  3. Starts very well with enemies decimated
  4. very noble undertaking and those days much more mood improving than following all those conspiracy theories about virus on internet
  5. certainly small step in the right direction
  6. even longest trip starts with 1st step and that's the one
  7. I think about 1 month after all restrictions are lifted things will resemble what we remember as normal. It will be some casualties but this happens all the time , virus or not . Some guys will disappear and some new talent will show up, just like always. Key word is 'all restrictions are lifted" as very few of us will be that horny as to risk quarantines on arrival in Thailand and again when returning home. Everybody will be making their calculations , bar owners , landlords and guys but if demand will appear, offer will spring in it's wake overnight.
  8. Go to any post, in the bottom you will see what Divine Madman shows above, sign there, tick ' remember me " and you are in.
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    so you are saying I can run my ticket through the shredder ?
  10. Those days any doom and gloom works for 'expert advice" . I think by August we should be able to travel, you have this in writing here.
  11. This will be more a case of people from neighboring countries and you may have a point here. Westerners who could afford to travel that far likely will do that again and so will backpackers who are used to low budget travelling. Big question mark is price of flights which may skyrocket in the initial period. It is also question of prioritizing . My own mother once said " I can imagine many things but not taking annual vacation I can't " and there are a lot of people like that. Bottom line is a lot of people will be short of money but most of them are not people who travel for pleasure anyways
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    otherwise you'd grab him for sure I guess. # me too
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    In last THE ECONOMIST is an article about smokers having much lower infection rate apparently. Perhaps instead of injecting bleach as Trump suggested drop or two of nicotine will do?
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    rebound may be faster than we think , of course on condition that scare will be cleared. Speaking with people I see that those who are used to vacationing and travelling are itching to go somewhere , just the same like I do
  15. some probably not but those working from home are not affected , not to mention retirees and last but not least legions of those like me who are slaving just like always, virus or not
  16. I realized it and it's why I hasted to explain my take of situation better. My first trip to Thailand was shortly after New York's 9/11 ( there's another one , Santiago de Chile's 9/11, 1973 ) taken against all advises and it worked very well so as soon as restriction are lifted I will be mounting Thai gay scene rescue mission, rest assured.
  17. I finished 'Together with me " and I'm on "Together with me again", Plot is so, so but main characters are yummy hunks, rather rare in BL
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    of what year?
  19. don't read me wrong, I'm itching to go and help to lift Thailand's economy as soon as I can but reality is it doesn't make any sense to go if entry restrictions are not lifted. I even have a ticket already, useless as it is for now but Lufthansa says it will be usable all the way to Jun 2021. Of course if both me and airline will be still alive. Who wants to fly that far only to be forced to undergo quarantine of 2 weeks on arrival in Thailand and then again upon return do the same in the home country ? ( I'm not even entertaining an option on being subject of the same in point of transit , I can't fly directly from my home ) . That is thing which is holding me and countless others back
  20. I'd rather stay home and wait until it's over
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I'm sure you wnated to say ' lack ANY appeal"
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Whatever is his name he looks very impressive and I was told he is gay who is not keen on going with girls
  23. Of you can stand year round heat and you think you can go without family and friends in your home country I'd say try to stay at least one year and then you will see. Getting new friends can be fun. Don't burn any bridges at home until you decision is solid
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I think at least some of us are also desperate to get back to offing business , looking into mirror right now
  25. I did not get any request owing to simple reason - I don't keep in touch with guys while I'm away from Thailand. I don't want them to nurse any illusions and don't want to have those myself too. But when there I like to treat them well because I can I guess.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.