Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
Several people recommended chicken with cashew nuts being best at Sarica restaurant on Suriwong beside Wall tower soi so yesterday I decided to see if that is capitalistic propaganda ot truth. Happy to report that in my not so humble opionon, indeed their offering is the best in the Bangkok I tried so far since fall of Roman Empire. Generous serving too and very good value a 200. In case of any doubts, in about 1 hour I will repeat experience just to make sure yesterday was not one time peak
-
12/25 trip
The same here, it was nice to meet last night. I thought you did not like blast from speakers, at Jupiter and it's why you left. They are working hard on making their boys deaf as soon as possible.
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
Weather wise, yes
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
In January 2027
-
Hosts bars in bangkok
I just seat in front of mirror
- Hosts bars in bangkok
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
As older then us you remember those days better
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
Too bad, I was not there, love the song and can sing in original, if only to scare cocroaches away.
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Very noble undertaking
-
Hosts bars in bangkok
Speaking about all that paying guys to drink, idea which I don't like. On Wednesday I went to Prince, basically to reaquaint myself with Bangkok princely way. One of boys on display was guy I recalled from Jupiter so selection was easy. While going through stamp collection we talked and I asked him about reason to move. His answer was he couldn't stand all that driking forced on him day after day.
- Hosts bars in bangkok
-
32 Killed in Thai Train Crash
While it's true about to sets of laws, for rich and poor, I'd not be singling out just Thailand. Recall OJ Simpson case in case one tends to be too sanctimonious about justice system in other countries. But I agree that Red Bull heir case brings shame to Thailand so called elites, am sure girls from Patpong have more virtues than them.
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
You certainly know how to have a fun on vacations without wasting a second.
-
The camera is on Jomtien Complex
I saw myself on random YouTube video showing raunchy 136th street in Phnom Penh. Nothing compromising but certainly I was walking to Space Bar as otherwise what I would be doing there?
-
32 Killed in Thai Train Crash
Immense tragedy. I just heard on TV that death toll raised to 40.
-
Do you enjoy "What do they look like now?" articles?
At least I can take a consolation by having a sister who more or less looks the same like 40 years ago. Calendar is gentle for some people but "some" is key word here.
-
Would you like to join an orgy in your city?
I did not know he is the gay ( I assume you are talking about Felix Mop, my childhood friend)
-
Safe Streets
Everyone? Billions would be surprised hearing that
-
Safe Streets
Of course, we all know that crime is nonexistent in Latin America, just slanderous foreigners are spreading false news. One only wonders what they need barbed wire on top of their fences and more scrupulous would even wonder why they need fences at all.
- 12/25 trip
-
Safe Streets
while you are right remember that " one statistic sample is not a basis to formulate hypothesis ". I have family member who was once given fake 100 USD bill by Swiss bank and rather nobody in right mind would accuse Swiss of being cheats.
-
12/25 trip
you may be on something . From boys point of view it would made sense while saving face for everybody.. Again, market forces at play. Refusal may not have anything to do with client's age or looks. He may have other opportunities in sight . Once well rehearsed massage boy declined appointment under some pretence , it turned out he had already one later on with nobody lesser than one of my forum friends.
-
12/25 trip
with personal cook, no wonder
-
12/25 trip
specially when other animals are being served , well roasted, in the same place
-
12/25 trip
with that statement I agree wholeheartedly as I learned my lessons in the past . Although sometimes , after all was over I wondered , what the fuss in my head was all about