Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. while you are right there's other side of coin - customers who after massage ++++ pretend they were under impression that massage fee incudes everything and refuse to pay tip. I heard it quite a few times in both Pattaya and Bangkok, most recently on my last trip in Aug. So unfortunately venue needs to take steps to shield boy's earnings
  2. what about sightseeing ?
  3. both on bit pricey side though
  4. and now it's Indian restaurant there I suspect
  5. I do since he knows where fine dining is
  6. you can afford going to Bali twice a year and can't afford shirt for 300 baht ? Like that 'poor' guy, what is his name ? , who claims destitution while boasting golden faucets
  7. I take motorbike taxis often but only for short distances ( 50 baht fare or less)
  8. Kojak?
  9. in fact not worth on any day
  10. unique poor staying in 5 strs hotels and having gold faucets . I wonder whom you are kidding you oligarch, you
  11. Kawaii? or Vassa ( faded sign was still there in August )?
  12. modesty and frugality seems to be your second nature
  13. my guess is they go to Singapore to get cheaper guys
  14. I wonder where idea that hooker should charge something close to minimum wage for an access to his/ her crown jewels is coming from
  15. or take a bus
  16. sounds impressive until converted to 40 $
  17. no, not even silver or chrome ones, I'm proletarian , gold may be fitting more upscale people but me? no
  18. Three trips to Thailand with side foray to Vietnam and Cambodia made year 2025 worth living. Income side screwed up by external factors but I see light at end of tunnel there too. Now only problem is how to make it to Dec 31st but it seems doable
  19. I can say the same and also notice plenty of good things coming my way, unfortunately Trump's tariffs spoil experience to a degree when comes to an income side, but that;s just nuisance, not a problem.
  20. it depends of how much Peter will be charging for use of his balcony
  21. this occurrence is well known to science. On subsequent meeting both sides are familiar with each other and no time needs to be wasted on sizing other party
  22. Yes, if that's something I actually need. If I don't or price quoted seems out of whack, I discovered better bargain for myself - I simply don't buy it, pocketing full price , whatever is quoted.
  23. but it was 100 years ago so they had plenty of time to sober up
  24. it could be mook (pearl like insert) which some time ago was quite popular among boys but now mercifully rarity. Thank you for taking time to write here as you are pressed for time during such short foray in Bangkok

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.