Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. for me it's Phnom Penh most important street as it's where my favorite bar is
  2. true, there was even sign ' we will be going on for some years to come ' which did not even last single year
  3. I wonder how small that small condo really is if it allowed 100 party goers? I'd certainly skip such invitation unless I expected to see somebody there I really wanted to meet for some reason.
  4. you got that right. Occasionally but not really too often I watch clips from Pattaya, Phnom Penh (136th street ) and Silom area on You Tube and on few occasion saw our members sitting there or passing by and one You Tube artist even managed to catch myself on my way to , I presume, Space Hair bar.
  5. Daddy wanted to sleep on balcony, he likes the crow visiting every morning
  6. thinking about future will serve you better
  7. I like them undressed much , much better
  8. I guess you and your boy weren't that quiet either
  9. I guess not many people treat that loss seriously , exemption perhaps being Andrew himself. Will he get some stipend from King or will be forced to join welfare rolls ?
  10. for a change I love those. I rather sleep on the bed the on the plane
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Looks you had bad luck as according to my spies Oct 20 was last day of it being closed.
  12. listen to those words of wisdom everybody. Labels may be what they are but everywhere , money and perhaps our personal charms do miracles to change mind and expand offer on the ( massage) table
  13. vinapu replied to jimmie50's topic in Gay Bangkok
    You will like Sukhothai treasures , I was there in beginning of 2024 and ever since think of returning to explore more. Banana pancake in night market along archeological zone main drag was delicious and cheap at 30 baht. some pics in my trip report here, page 2 and 3 : https://www.gayguides.com/topic/41442-better-to-be-retired-than-retarded-thailand-and-cambodia-in-january-2024-trip-report-brief-but-long/page/3/
  14. since you called me I haste to say that I flew Ethiopian once and certainly don't have any complains about the experience although I don't remember their food THAT fondly. Flying from UK to Bangkok via Addis Ababa seems bit circular though but if price and connection time is right, I'd say , why not ?
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    My spies on the ground are reporting that Madrid was indeed closed first three weeks of October but re-opened since so all good and back on track
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    all I can say is that at end of August i visited twice , first time it was closed indeed but few days later I had better luck and enjoyed my , as Jenny calls "as usual" ( Chang and shallots/ cherry tomato pizza). I'd be devastated if she closed for good, God forbid.
  17. I'm shocked, how it can be I wonder ?
  18. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    if I were you I'd book hotel in Silom area and took taxi there. You can be in ghetto around 1 am , perfect time to take shower and have a stroll of the district as it's time when bars close and boys are eating and drinking , alone or with friends all over the place. Perfect opportunity to get some companion. For massages, as you seem to be short of time , stay in the area and your choice is between Prince , Arena and Senso. For bars taking into consideration type of boys you like it's between Dreamboys, Hot Male and Good Boys ( it it were me , I'd be splitting between Jupiter, Moonlight and Atlas). You will sleep at your destination or at home upon returning
  19. he looks very sad old men of this picture and he was not even that old
  20. for me is was/ is fancy because I never saw top opening in-drawer version before. This is what happens when backward classes start to travel, they marvel at things quite obvious to others.
  21. mine was cheapest one available and did not have a window in the room but had window in the bathroom so there was some daylight when we left door opened
  22. don't forget to check that fancy safety deposit box while there
  23. walk Suriwong from Patpong to soi Tawan, perhpas 300 meters all and you will find year worth of twinks available

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.