Everything posted by vinapu
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
+1
-
Nishitetsu Hotel Croom Bangkok
I did in Jun. you can read my impression in day 5 of my trip report here : Thanks God it's over - trip report, Thailand in Jun of 2025 - Gay Thailand - Gay Guides Forum also i posted some photos and impressions in hotel thread on page 3 : BKK Hotels - pros & cons? - Page 3 - Gay Bangkok - Gay Guides Forum No problem with visitors at all, just steps from soi 4. All shiny new but rooms on small side.
-
Bangkok Trip Report
Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle are even better.
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
Its good to have self esteem but at times it may be our fault for encounter not going well - , hygiene problems , overly aggressive or self confident behavior , having bad reputation among boys for being violent or stingy, being too young or too old for boy's taste , just to name a few. I love those discussions about other people's money. It's payer and payer only who can reliably assess whether his money was or was not well spent, not even most sympathetic and well meaning bystanders and onlookers. If somebody's dream is to check whether that bulge in boys jeans is natural or silicon enhanced it's his free will to satisfy curiosity to get that boy naked, even at inflated cost. ( not my case but member's I was visiting bar with, 5 mins trip to bar toilet , inspection, 1000 baht changed hands, curiosity satisfied. Yes, I thought it's way too much where likely 200 would suffice but I could say both were happy. For curious minds, it was real but expected tip of an off quoted was too high even to my generous friend )
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
we can be choosier only to a degree as in reality we never know what we are buying ourselves into. Even boys previously rehearsed can be disappointing next time and other way around. Time to state for 128th time - my best ever session and second worst experience were with the same Tawan boy two trips apart.
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
you want us to stop feeling good by being generous in order for you to feel good by being scroogy ?
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
you can do worse so cheer up
-
Bangkok Trip Report
you will be happy you went, just wait
- History of Massages
- History of Massages
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
why you are about the owners ? It's what happened to their boys which were more interested to know
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
I like fact that your not exactly thrilling experience did not cloud your judgement about the place. You adventure only confirms what I advocate from at least Napoleonic wars - engage only guys who are smiling or at least making an eye contact with you . Otherwise you risk wasting money, time or both
-
Newly migrated expat, had a couple questions
+1
-
Newly migrated expat, had a couple questions
I did not know people live that long !
-
How do you feel about deaf ride-share drivers?
you forgot to explain that in Spanish it means ' how big is your dick?"
-
How do you feel about deaf ride-share drivers?
so I gather he is still dead ?
-
Bangkok Trip Report
If you want big try Kiat or X. X may be expensive or even very expensive though. He knows his worth which I kind of like as guys in business knowing their worth tend to take good care about their bodies
-
Bangkok Trip Report
Mamasan will organize either one for you. Everyday they post different guys on their Line
-
Bangkok Trip Report
Guy is gay and speaks good English.
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
No, unfortunately. For a while there was chance of me going there actually tomorrow but family matters got complicated ,which coupled with finances being bit scarce made me abandon plans to go there again this year. January 2027 plans stay firm though
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
how many days you will be there ? by the way , visit to massage venue doesn't cover day, it cover only afternoon. for evening you have bars , two a night. One for warming up and another one to make your CHOICE of stamp collection assessor
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
Jey. As you know I'm not only hotel room size queen but also very sensitive to agreed time being kept. And on this account Jey never failed while at Arena sometimes boys are rushing things a bit. Premises are spotless. Buys seem to be more polished. Of course one pays more for the privilege. Arena has advantage of being right in gay ghetto while Jey requires quite a commuting, which I like as it helps to built expectations. There are no 'keeping up appearances " there , everybody knows what is the purpose of visit and they do deliver. To summarize , while I prefer Jey over Arena, one can't get wrong by choosing Arena instead. It's why I suggest that venue as first massage step
-
First time Pattaya report
rich people are rich because often they are very cheap
-
First time Pattaya report
indeed, both hotels are inexpensive, I like 189 deal of buffet breakfast at Zing (purple one)
-
Paris Louvre Jewels Heist
no but original I have is bit smaller than fake original they have at Reina Sofia