Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. as they say where I was born " one hungry thinks only about the bread"
  2. yes, now there's brand new and shiny Squirrel House hotel in the same place
  3. I like all animals, specially on serving plate, well roasted.
  4. agreed 125%
  5. I'm glad you both have fun at my expense. Lucky you I'm not short of self-esteem, otherwise I'd tell you here how your grandmothers behave when they were in high school
  6. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    don't take it I criticized your spending plans. I only want to pint that it's not fair to boys in bars when we tip waiters or mamasans more than boys themselves. Unfortunately I saw it quite a few times , boys after sitting 20 minutes with customer and being subject to not so discreet molestation gets 100 and waiter who just brought a drink also gets 100 , This boils my blood .................... there are no motorsai taxis in the airport, take a train to save money and to get change in process of buying 45 baht ticket to Phaya Thai and there get more change by buying BTS ticket to Sala Daeng or Chong Nonsi ...... going in other direction would save you some flying time due to prevailing winds while racking the same miles, once I flew Vancouver- Bangkok in 16 hrs non stop, the same return leg took 13 hrs only
  7. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Also ticket counters in BTS and MRT stations as well as train station in Phaya Thain and airport work well to get a change
  8. last trip I found the model quality guy happy with that extra money and not watching time at all
  9. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    other may offer more sophisticated ideas but my suggestions are: Happy Beer Garden on Suriwong across Raya hotel, Derby King in Patpong 1 (boy bars are in parallel Patpong 2), night market in Patpong 1 and of course UNESCO and Michelin acclaimed ( just kidding , you are new member Foodland Patpong, opened 8 days a week , 25 hours a day ). For farang or farang/Thai fusion food G'Bangkok in soi 4 across of Banana Club .
  10. vinapu replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    no harm done, tip exactly for what ? just for her being there or she helped you to organize / translate for the boy. Spend your money on boys instead insane idea, 500 is very generous tip for boy sitting with you , allowing you thorough inspection of his secret goods but as zoomomancs mentioned above 100 is plenty for mamasan. We should be careful not to forget that our reason for visit are boys , not waiters or mamasans and adjust tipping policy accordingly . I think it's unfair when customers tips 20 or 50 baht big cock participant offering his manhood for a touch while tipping waiter 100 just for binging a drink to our seat. Freshobys is known to bring you change with tons of 10 baht coins hoping you will leave all of them in the folder. If I get such treatment and i do often , I scoop of all of those coins and leave 20 baht note instead, if that much
  11. you are not big on community service , are you ? As consolation, admission from me - I was there 2 month ago and did not bother either but noticed some boys sitting in front of venue.
  12. sorry to disappoint you but IMNSHO you were rude asking stranger you barely met for favours. People asking you for medical advice on party are also rude. California water perhaps ? Quite often while on party or even family function I'm being asked question from my area of expertise. My response is invariably " I don't blend business with social life, call me on Monday". Such response it's so well known that on more than one occasion it was actually host who hearing question rushed with answer ' call vinapu on Monday"
  13. no, gold does nothing for me , I rather steal Oldaddy's wallet instead
  14. sure , what you are waiting for ? It's only 200$ and 2 hrs flight
  15. Telephone already moved there
  16. good question and lets wait what scientists say. I'd be tempted to venture it's H
  17. you always on top of the issues
  18. as long as Jupiter, Banana Club and G'Bangkok find new home I can live with whatever fate awaits soi 4
  19. +1 indeed that was what I thought reading original post
  20. not a bad idea but I figure that UK has more pressing issues that re-naming venerable orders
  21. next time I'm there I will drop for a tea at 4.45 in the afternoon. Hope you let me use your loo for a pee
  22. it's by-product of greater acceptance or at least acknowledgement from straight sector. They are not misled, they simply care less about who their next-room neighbours are and what they are doing. One I met mid-aged lady in BBB Inn, gay hotel on Rama IV arround the corner from soi Twilight. Since she chatted me up first I asked her " do you know it's gay hotel ? " and she confirmed saying that she travels alone and figured in such a venue she is more secure from harassment
  23. looks that it was not milk what you had for your breakfast

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.