Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I did in Jun. you can read my impression in day 5 of my trip report here : Thanks God it's over - trip report, Thailand in Jun of 2025 - Gay Thailand - Gay Guides Forum also i posted some photos and impressions in hotel thread on page 3 : BKK Hotels - pros & cons? - Page 3 - Gay Bangkok - Gay Guides Forum No problem with visitors at all, just steps from soi 4. All shiny new but rooms on small side.
  2. Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle are even better.
  3. Its good to have self esteem but at times it may be our fault for encounter not going well - , hygiene problems , overly aggressive or self confident behavior , having bad reputation among boys for being violent or stingy, being too young or too old for boy's taste , just to name a few. I love those discussions about other people's money. It's payer and payer only who can reliably assess whether his money was or was not well spent, not even most sympathetic and well meaning bystanders and onlookers. If somebody's dream is to check whether that bulge in boys jeans is natural or silicon enhanced it's his free will to satisfy curiosity to get that boy naked, even at inflated cost. ( not my case but member's I was visiting bar with, 5 mins trip to bar toilet , inspection, 1000 baht changed hands, curiosity satisfied. Yes, I thought it's way too much where likely 200 would suffice but I could say both were happy. For curious minds, it was real but expected tip of an off quoted was too high even to my generous friend )
  4. we can be choosier only to a degree as in reality we never know what we are buying ourselves into. Even boys previously rehearsed can be disappointing next time and other way around. Time to state for 128th time - my best ever session and second worst experience were with the same Tawan boy two trips apart.
  5. you want us to stop feeling good by being generous in order for you to feel good by being scroogy ?
  6. you can do worse so cheer up
  7. you will be happy you went, just wait
  8. why you are about the owners ? It's what happened to their boys which were more interested to know
  9. I like fact that your not exactly thrilling experience did not cloud your judgement about the place. You adventure only confirms what I advocate from at least Napoleonic wars - engage only guys who are smiling or at least making an eye contact with you . Otherwise you risk wasting money, time or both
  10. I did not know people live that long !
  11. you forgot to explain that in Spanish it means ' how big is your dick?"
  12. so I gather he is still dead ?
  13. If you want big try Kiat or X. X may be expensive or even very expensive though. He knows his worth which I kind of like as guys in business knowing their worth tend to take good care about their bodies
  14. Mamasan will organize either one for you. Everyday they post different guys on their Line
  15. Guy is gay and speaks good English.
  16. No, unfortunately. For a while there was chance of me going there actually tomorrow but family matters got complicated ,which coupled with finances being bit scarce made me abandon plans to go there again this year. January 2027 plans stay firm though
  17. how many days you will be there ? by the way , visit to massage venue doesn't cover day, it cover only afternoon. for evening you have bars , two a night. One for warming up and another one to make your CHOICE of stamp collection assessor
  18. Jey. As you know I'm not only hotel room size queen but also very sensitive to agreed time being kept. And on this account Jey never failed while at Arena sometimes boys are rushing things a bit. Premises are spotless. Buys seem to be more polished. Of course one pays more for the privilege. Arena has advantage of being right in gay ghetto while Jey requires quite a commuting, which I like as it helps to built expectations. There are no 'keeping up appearances " there , everybody knows what is the purpose of visit and they do deliver. To summarize , while I prefer Jey over Arena, one can't get wrong by choosing Arena instead. It's why I suggest that venue as first massage step
  19. rich people are rich because often they are very cheap
  20. indeed, both hotels are inexpensive, I like 189 deal of buffet breakfast at Zing (purple one)
  21. no but original I have is bit smaller than fake original they have at Reina Sofia

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.