Everything posted by Keithambrose
- USD tips
-
Do you look up climate data before planning a vacation?
Such as Bangkok, where it tends to rain for an hour or so around 4pm.
-
New e-visa system targets African tourists
When you see the word 'Democratic' in the description of a country, you can becsure it is a dictatorship. Sao Tome is no exception.
-
Moses with the guides?
Siamroads.com
-
USD tips
Thanks, but I go to Cambodia tomorrow, so will take USD, but back in Bangkok on 11th.
- Moses with the guides?
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I assume that he bottoms, once at least!
-
USD tips
I am on my way back to Bangkok. I have a lot of small denomination USD bills that I have built up. These are OK in Cambodia, but I've not tried them in Bangkok. Do boys accept these, as well as the red notes, etc? Via Vinapu tuck or otherwise!
- Moses with the guides?
-
Hello Atlas, bye bye The One/Tawan
Like a topping on a favourite pizza?
-
Bangkok employs rainmaking techniques to combat pollution
Maybe, but I remain sceptical!
-
Hello Atlas, bye bye The One/Tawan
You, offing twinks?
-
Hello Atlas, bye bye The One/Tawan
Line ID atlasbar1, doesn't seem to work?
-
Bangkok employs rainmaking techniques to combat pollution
Sounds like a waste of time!
-
Bangkok -Specific Questions
Er, 'off' means take a boy off from the bar.
-
Hardship stories
Incidentally. I just got another request for Bt5,000. No explanation. I have now blocked him.
-
Two execs who helped bring down Thai Airways
Tip of the iceberg. I suppose someone had to have a light rap on the knuckles!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Do they say whether they are top, bottom or vers?
-
My new favorite building?
Excellent! Apart from the symbolism, much better, and more inventive, than London display!
-
Bronze Elite card
Is this for real? Not that I am thinking of relocating, but seems odd that a private company is offering a 5 year visa, plus add ons. I know this is Thailand, but....
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
Looks like last year's residue!
-
Mysterious Death of Foreign Tourist in Pattaya Resort
Possibly attempting a dive into shallow water in drainpipe? a la circus dives!
-
Where will you be when it hits midnight?
Not just the bottom row!
-
Mysterious Death of Foreign Tourist in Pattaya Resort
Makes a change from falling from a window! Reminds one of old style Mafia killings.