Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Er, inflation is down, it was never huge, jobs are up, and Trump will make sure that only the rich can afford homes. Good luck with your serial adulterer and felon. I assume that you are one of the wealthy, who will profit, God help you if you are poor. After all, per Trump, if you're poor its your fault.
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Didn't know you were a Banana Fan!
  3. Let's hope you don't have to find out!
  4. Keithambrose replied to TMax's topic in Gay Thailand
    There is indeed a priority channel, or at least there was on 30th October!
  5. Indeed, it's not sensible to write off Trump supporters as morons, some of them, regrettably, are highly intelligent.
  6. Indeed. I would like to assume that the various categories are uploaded into the software, but this is Thailand! It could well be there was a manual stamping section, that is normal, just that I didn't see it! I was so excited to see the gleaming row of machines. For a start some passports can't be machine read, and there has to be a back up if something goes wrong, so I think that you are safe!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Are they going for a world record? Should do wonders for productivity!
  8. Actually, it's a ferry service. Takes a bit of time to get home, but never mind.... Slow boats to China etc.
  9. 11, I'm a tourist.
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    And none of their boys speak English.
  11. You should sell some of your stamps!
  12. Good point.
  13. So he speaks some sense!
  14. Keithambrose replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Sitzpinkler is very onomatopoeic!
  15. Not entirely, neither is it Australian.
  16. Yes, indeed. I did think about that! I think there were only machines, so no choice. It's becoming the norm.
  17. Came across an airfare too good to miss, he said!
  18. There are worrying parallels with Germany in the 30s. Some of the Trump background guys have studied the Goebbels playbook.
  19. We have a different situation in UK. Brexit fans said that all these foreigners were taking jobs from the English. Take back our jobs, etc. Guess what, after Brexit, none of the English people would do the unskilled, low paid nasty jobs. What a surprise.
  20. Quite a substantial ghost!
  21. OK, but when I saw a programme recently, about the California fruit workers, they were very evasive about permits. I any event, either way, I am sure they are exploited!
  22. Very true, hardly anyone wears a helmet, let alone the standard of driving, including drunk driving.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.