Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Again, this goes back to what is meant by 'Straight'. There are countless comments on here of members having a great time with guys who are married, etc, and who advertise as Straight on the massage ads. If they say that they are Straight, but are happy to have sex with guys, top or bottom, then I see no issue. Whether they are Straight or bi is another point. As i said before, one view is that any guy, however Straight, whatever that means, can in some circumstances have gay sex, and enjoy it.
  2. Sad to hear, I am also due in Bangkok 7th January for a bit. I have a friend who has an elephant party!
  3. Many years ago I stayed at the Oriental. I found I couldn't turnbthe radio off. I summoned assistance, and it transpired that the noise was coming from next door. They had merely cut a hole in the dividing wall, to make life easier! I changed rooms.
  4. 'Adopted technology in dealing with corruption....' presumably to help increase it!
  5. Does anyone have the website, or Line details for Phetboy? I can't find it...
  6. At least 7,000. My mini car from home to Gatwick on Sunday was £110. Distance 54 miles. Car insurance has doubled in the UK, plus all the other increases.
  7. . * so do Suites..........
  8. Vinapu recommended the Copa which I am trying beginning November. Quotes have balcony.
  9. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A casino will increase Chinese involvement, I suspect, and also give greater opportunity for brown envelopes, so may well be supported. The idea of proper regulation is pie in the sky.
  10. I think it was Jean Genet who pointed out that if deprived of women, say in prison, almost all men would have sex with other men. Same used to apply in boarding school of which I have personal knowledge! Sex was rife among teenage boys, most of whom went on to live a 'straight' life. It can be said that teenagers are experimenting with their sexuality, but a lot of experiments went on!
  11. I will be there 2nd November for 5 days.
  12. Indeed, it was considered that a wife was for children, and a boy for sex, cf Ancient Greeks. If you had servants it was accepted that the master was entitled to have sex with them! Some of the emperors, Tiberius, for example, was reputed to have taken this to extremes!
  13. Tut, Tut, forgot the brown envelopes!
  14. He's still older than the Owner!
  15. Good advice. I've done that!
  16. You could try Fork and Cork, on Surawong, by Montien. Good food, and good wine list. Gay owner, who likes older men!
  17. One of my regulars in London has had a silicone injection. He said he wanted a bigger cock. His cock was already, fine, over 7ins. I think that as he approaches 30, he was worried about being less attractive, and a bigger cock was an answer. I told him I would not do it, but he went ahead. Looks OK at present, but he admitted some lack of sensitivity. He has also branched out into waxing and hairdressing, his waxing is good, I can testify!
  18. I suppose some people do, sad really, bearing in mind the comparative incomes.
  19. Not allowed, I believe! Anyway, my IT skills not up to it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.