Everything posted by Keithambrose
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
Phnom Penh report
One advantage of shorter guys is that their cocks seem bigger!
-
Kuwaiti Embassy urges citizens to follow Thai Laws
'No arrests have been reported', why am I not surprised!
-
Closest hotel to bars
Not always!
-
Government Enforces Measures on Illegal Employment
And the army officers!
-
Government Enforces Measures on Illegal Employment
And he who cannot be named....
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
Your favorite Olympian?
I hadn't noticed the names, Long Wang, somewhat suggestive!
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
Phnom Penh report
Straight is a very elastic term!
-
Closest hotel to bars
I suspect that those walls do talk!
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
New to PP
The traditional plea used to be that the family buffalo had died! I have used a guide from Siam Roads, Mac, who is very good. He was clearly short of money, broken down trainers, etc, but would not let me buy him a new pair! A different approach, and I really admired him. I gave him a good tip, but that was a struggle, too.
-
Made in Korea: When a British boy band got the K-pop treatment
Second from the right, smaller guy!
-
Made in Korea: When a British boy band got the K-pop treatment
Good looking bunch!
-
Things that make you go Hmmmmm... (Brazil question & Answers)
Me too, it's a blessed relief!
-
Brutal school hazing incident
The Land of Smiles has some very unpleasant sides to it.
-
Now available in Miami: Penile girth and length enhancement
The doctor is said to have the qualification 'DO'. Not one I've heard of. A prize for the most original suggestions for the initials?
-
Closest hotel to bars
Are rickshaws still available?
-
Closest hotel to bars
So long as he can make it down the soi!
-
Your favorite Olympian?
Prefer front view!
-
Paetongtarn Shinawatra: Thailand’s youngest PM at 37 years old
Strange prison that Thaksin is in, luxurious house, plus playing golf! Interesting, bearing in mind my comments above.
-
Paetongtarn Shinawatra: Thailand’s youngest PM at 37 years old
Yes, I was thinking that. There seems to be a feeling that Thaksin is getting too big for his boots, and there could be another crackdown. He still has one outstanding offence open. I suppose it depends on what deal he has done with the army, and he who cannot be named.
-
Paetongtarn Shinawatra: Thailand’s youngest PM at 37 years old
Well pointed out re 'kingdom'!
-
Paetongtarn Shinawatra: Thailand’s youngest PM at 37 years old
The words 'Banana Republic' come to mind! Although Thaksin was indeed popular, he was also a crook. However, I suppose that merely qualified him for high office in Thailand!