Everything posted by Keithambrose
- Bangkok Experience
-
Expat funerals in Pattaya have become much more expensive
I like the pun in line one. I assume it was deliberate.
-
Transsexual arrested for serial swindling of Japanese men in Bangkok
Nor punctuation!
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
Olympic Games
Huge indeed, and visible. Some of the divers must have big cocks, but you never see anything swinging around! Perhaps the speedos are too tight....
-
Kunlavut advances to quarter-finals
Oh well, silver pretty impressive!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks. So if I spot someone I like, I can check to see if he is on the roster of a convenient shop! Convenient for Sunday, etc.
-
So cute boys in Prague !
Any news re the current scene in Prague, sex bars, guys, saunas etc welcome. I am due there on the 22nd.
-
US border agents must get warrant before cell phone searches, federal court rules
It was a difficult decision, as he is such an odious, and dangerous, man. I use it just to look up escorts, most of whom post mini sex videos!
-
Transsexual arrested for serial swindling of Japanese men in Bangkok
Interesting that the 17 year old had a large collection of porn pics, and videos. I assume that he featured in them, hence blackmail, but I may be wrong!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Thanks, helpful! As a matter of interest, any idea how many shops the boys appear to go to? Do some turn up on 3, 4, 5 websites?
-
You think 7 nights is too short?
True, good point!
-
Bangkok recommendations requested
Entry for July 7th, see also June 9th, another hard on visible!
-
Bangkok recommendations requested
Master Gallery, I went to their Twitter account, not website, sorry! You have to scroll down quite a bit before you get to the video I described.
-
You think 7 nights is too short?
Yes, just sampling Pattaya! Usually, crew always ask if you want to be woken up, I've not had problems.
-
Time to return
Japanese entertainment never ceases to amaze me. That never happened when I was taken to karaoke evenings in Japan! I doubt they would have a sexy page boy, or similar, to assist!
-
Rub out illicit activities in Thai massage shops?
'Stone in the water' announcement?
-
You think 7 nights is too short?
My next visit is 3 nights Pattaya, 6 days Bangkok, 6 nights Siem Reap, then 4 days Bangkok, so different venues to break up the time. On the business class issue. I have a 12 hour flight, and I am lucky enough to be able to fly business class. As you get older, I am 70, I reckon it saves you a couple of days of exhaustion. My flight takes off at 10pm, meal, drink, sleep 7 hours, arrive BKK 3pm, hotel, shower, ready for night out!
-
Bangkok recommendations requested
On their website there is a pretty clear video example of the masseur fondling the balls of an almost naked guy, who is inadequately covered by a thin towel. You can see he has a raging hard on!
-
Kunlavut advances to quarter-finals
Now in the final!
-
US border agents must get warrant before cell phone searches, federal court rules
Indeed. For example it never ceases to amaze me the huge amount of very hard core porn, available to all, on Twitter, including children. Most people have Twitter on their phone.
-
He made me a fan last night
Handbags at dawn again!
-
The ‘fearless young activists’ thrown in jail for climate campaigns in Cambodi
Er, irony!
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
I lived on the south coast of the UK, when a child, and then I would be sent to buy fresh fish from the fisherman on the beach. After a storm, you could often pick up lobsters thrown up on the beach. At least I knew that they were not pink! All gone now, overfishing, etc.
- Time to return