Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Mexico City report
I did get one guy for 300, but he wasn't familiar with going rates. I turned down several at 500!
-
Mexico City report
NY, in my recent experience, is now $400!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
And your after-dinner activities!
-
The Tartawan
Surely you turn right out of Tarntawan, up Surawong, right down Patpong to Silom, left and you're there? No traffic, and eye candy on way...
-
Escorts offering to meet again for free
Good suggestion. As I am older I could advertise for escorts who would like to do pro bono work!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
PS. I hope that the food is up to standard in your 7 Michelin star restaurant!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
True, and I realise that there is even more choice if I go further afield, but soi6 is only 200yards from my usual hotel! I did have an excellent, unexpected good time at Greem Masage, last year, so to some extent these things are are a matter of chance.
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Looks like I have a choice between Natural, and Relax!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Thanks!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Thanks!
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Glad you are already able to make a further visit! I have to wait until November!
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Thanks. Any English spoken?
-
Escorts offering to meet again for free
Never happened to me, unfortunately! I am based in UK and have a regular stable of guys whom I see. None have suggested a free visit, though I think I treat them well, as some have been around for 5 years or so. Not even, 'three visits, one for free'! When I am abroad, I am often not in a place long enough for repeat visits. I have been in Bangkok, and Siem Reap for a week, and seen a boy twice, but no free offers. More often a later request to contribute to the family buffalo, etc! You must have particular charm. I think that if a guy I know suggested a free visit, I would accept, but still paying fares, drinks, etc.
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Do you remember which shop that was?
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
Bit like the Japanese. It was Rama 5 who staved off the British and the French. Cleverly playing one off against another. He had to give up some provinces in the South to the UK, but kept country independent. Also sent his sons to Eton. There is a great picture, in the Authors' lounge in the Oriental, of him, in full morning dress, looking over a serried rank of his sons, at least 10, all in morning dress, in descending order of height! He was ahead of his time.
- African Boyz Pattaya
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Is this Jordan?
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Surely not!
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Is he available for hire? Very sexy!
-
Scams on Grindr
Surely it is more likely to mean that they are not Money Boys, if they are posting pics of themselves, young and attractive? They would hardly be paying for an MB?
-
Thai Sex Workers Demand Legalization for Basic Rights
+2
-
Find Body of Missing Korean in barrel of cement
Back to the old American days of the concrete overcoat! They always say the old ways are best! Where are you Jimmy Hoffa!
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
The old British way, just talk loudly to foreigners!
-
PM vows to recriminalize cannabis
Coincidence?
-
Brit nabbed for Google reviews
*countless...