Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sounds fairly typical. I find that Thai are now much worse than in the glory days 40 years ago. They took a very long time to put in decent business class seats, and ordered every conceivable type of aircraft, brown envelopes etc. It was very sad, last year to see 8 777s, and 6 A380s, lined up at Swampy, derelict, with paint peeling off. What a crazy place to mothball aircraft!
  2. I seem to recall that you got round that by classifying them as 'companions'? ie Andy.
  3. Or you could say something along the lines of, ' I am a generous guy...', and see what reply you get.
  4. Excellent!
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I couldn't agree with you less! These laws are used to stifle free speech. There have been. Count5 examples of the misuse of this law. Defamation should not be a criminal offence
  6. I didn't know that Vinapu was back in Bangkok!
  7. And some attractive waiters!
  8. I'm currently in California, and I started getting dozens of fake messages, all saying the same thing, and purporting to be from different Asian guys in their 30s. I am reporting them all as Spam, and they are decreasing.
  9. I see that Anutin has come out to criticise the recriminalisation of cannabis. Remind me, whose family own a large number of cannabis farms?
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Another example of the crazy legal system in Thailand!
  11. I wonder whom you mean!
  12. I agree about condoms. Fair enough, though I like BB if possible!
  13. Ho, ho! Clever!
  14. It was sleazy, sofas sticky, and handrail up to rooms was not attached to wall, but I had some fun there!
  15. Good point!
  16. Yes, OK, but I like a bit of atmosphere. In Bangkok, the Golden Cock, for example, in its glory days, lots of boys, in various stages of undress, some sitting on sofa, cocks out, a farang getting a blow job at the bar!
  17. If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
  18. I also prefer the 'boy next door' look!
  19. Is she a real democrat, or a toady of Thaksin?
  20. Going to see Sakura is always a risk, I happened to be there once on business, and by chance, saw the trees in all their glory. This was in Tokyo, and I was playing golf, with the trees covering parts of the course. The Sakura season, so to speak, starts in the far south, and moves north, so if you have time, you can travel to the right place. There is a dedicated media channel that gives you all the info. And if you are lucky you can attend one of the many Sakura parties!
  21. £450 a month for civil service with a degree! 5 offs for a bar boy?
  22. Hopefully by October things should be easier!
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Fair point. I happily cross Surawong, etc, assuming that the drivers will miss me, but nothing can deal with a guy who veers off the road.
  24. Europe is part of the areas mentioned in the blog!
  25. I have a friend in Greece with no kitchen!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.