Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Hungary?
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    In the Meredien the bathroom is really swish, his and hers double shower. The shower has non slip floor, but as you emerge into the bathroom proper, with or without your boy, the floor is a skating rink! I need the 2 bathmats, to be safe!
  3. I note an anti semitic theme here, which I do not think is helpful.
  4. Or Nepal!
  5. Some supermarkets in the UK, are moving away from Automatic check outs to 'people' checkouts, as there is a feeling that we need more personal interaction. I can see that, though I personally prefer Automatic checkouts! Faster, etc.
  6. I went a lot in the old days, when they were in skimpy briefs, and lots of action at the tables. Not so good now!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Sounds odd. My cleaning lady did the same, but the door was safety glass, and no damage to her. Perhaps not so strict in Thailand. At least he didn't fall out of the window..
  8. Quite, Hitler? Mussolini, etc...
  9. True, but this is my last client, and I am old fashioned, believing in service. It was also a quick enquiry, so could be done over a beer, watching talent in Surawong! I assume if you were in Bangkok, and Tawan rang up at 11.30pm, with a special offering, you might be interested?
  10. Excellent advertising for the safety of Thai ferries! Glad there were no casualties.
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Good news. I hope!
  12. You are right to be upset. You are still the client, and if he wants your business, he needs to react. Just sack him, and tell him why. I am semi retired, but just answered an enquiry from a client while I was on holiday in Thailand. When I got home, I answered another query at 11.30 pm, within 10 minutes.
  13. I also agree, especially when Hun Sen, who still controls the country, though he has now installed his son as PM, is a previous Khmer Rouge apparatchik. And a billionaire!
  14. I think there is a Czech series with twins, if they are twins!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Very philosophical!
  16. I wasn't there 20 years ago!
  17. Should improve attendance at the bar!
  18. But that doesn't mean that it can't still be fun!
  19. I agree with you, but there is a certain frisson in watching brothers have sex! If they really are brothers...
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Good sign, but a drop in the ocean?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.