Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Israel boys
I think that they have other things on their mind at the moment.
-
New Russian Anti-LGBTQ Law
Very true. I believe that in the USA, on a number of occasions, the candidate with the most votes, eg Hilary Clinton, got the most votes, but lost, due to the outdated electoral college system.
-
Bangkok Hotel close to all the action
Thanks for this. Very clear and helpful!
-
Bangkok Hotel close to all the action
Upmarket is Le Meridien, almost opposite Patpong. Great buffet breakfast, nice rooms, no problem with 'friends', but 5 star, so more expensive. On New Year's day this year, half the people at breakfast were male couples!
-
East Europeans in Asia
Ok!
-
East Europeans in Asia
Details of content?
-
how do i hire an escort in bangkok for multiple days?
I used Mike, whom I thought was good, we had excellent trips to Kanchanburi, and Ampahwah, he drove which was helpful. Not as lot of local knowledge needed. I also used a Chinese guy, Andy, who was studying law. Very good looking, but not available for sex! Sounds on food. Bright, good English, but when we went to Ayutthaya he knew next to nothing, unlike Mac! The distinction, according to Moses, is whether they are listed as Companion, or guide. Companion is not licenced, whereas a guide is. This is not entirely clear from the website. Andy was Companion, Mac was a guide.
-
how do i hire an escort in bangkok for multiple days?
I have used SiamRoads quite a lot, and in particular Mac, in Bangkok. See other comments sbove. He is very good, knowledgeable about Thai history, and the gay scene. He occasionally has issues, ie disappears for a few days, but he is good. I usually pay him 4,000 for a day, which is over the odds, but never mind! I get him to come to the Meridien to have breakfast, and we go from there.
-
Tipping etiquette
PS. They filmed me as well!
-
Tipping etiquette
Can't remember, I'm afraid, sorry. Probably in room.
-
Tipping etiquette
It was on Grindr, they contacted me. 4,000, which I thought was reasonable. They were good!
- Tipping etiquette
- Ganymede Spa - (Bangkok)
-
Rescued cave "Wild Boars" boy dies in accident at 17
Incidentally, there was a tragic case of a headmistress who committed suicide in relation to an Ofsted report on her school. This was in January. The I quest opened yesterday, 10 months after the event.
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
Well, I think staying on topic should be a requirement. Otherwise you get a mess like this post.
- The 13
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
How about shutting down this thread?
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
This seems to have gone well off topic.
-
If you call them, they will CUM!
Great!
-
What Gay Magazines Did You Used to Buy?
Also, in UK, the Gay Times, that had escort ads.
- Apollo massage Bangkok
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
Anyone know if he bottoms?
-
What Gay Magazines Did You Used to Buy?
Gay Times, and the USA ,The Advocate.
-
When was your first wai?
A similar point. I visited Japan a lot in business. It is not expected, that, as a gaijin, you should get involved in the somewhat intricate Japanese bowing system. Just as well, as my attempt to bow in the Japanese way would look silly! As said above, a nod of the head is fine.
-
Finland Closes 4 Russian Border Crossings
Interestingly, my Finnish friends say that the country preferred being part of the Russian Empire, as a Grand Duchy of Russia, rather than part of Sweden. Russia took over Finland in 1809, after the Finnish war, part of the Napoleonic campaign. I am told the the Swedes, as the colonial power, were very overbearing, and refused to allow Finnish to be spoken. Strangely, perhaps, the Russians were more liberal.