Everything posted by Keithambrose
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
Love Interest - Thailand 2026
"direct government handouts" Indirect via tea money?
-
Online Escorts (Garoto) in Brazil
Happy to take any leftovers!
-
Love Interest - Thailand 2026
"However a guaranteed 25k in a week doesn’t come their way often" Plus all expenses taken care of, I assume.
-
Massage boy with big cock
No doubt you will not be sharing.
- Trip Report Bangkok March 2026
-
A tale of two boys: an Easter parable
Clever.
-
UK - Thailand Flights via Middle East
BA and others have e cancelled all flights for some weeks, I think. Last time I looked, FCO warned against any travel there, so invalidating any travel insurance
-
Smile of the Day
Like the top one!
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
She's in the right place!
-
The Forgotten Gay Civil Servant
TheGur The Guardian is owned by the Scott Trust, which also owned the Observer, until last year. The Observer was sold off, to Tortoise Media, but the Scott Trust retains a shareholding. So there was/is, a close connection.
- RedLine Tokyo
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
I've had SSSS a couple of times, I dontthink i fit into the categories mentioned above, so i think it was random. Just another bag search, nothing dramatic.
-
Love Interest - Thailand 2026
Unfortunately not! I recall the nuns of the Order of the Leaping Beryllians, who glorify their founder by bouncing on trampolines! (Film, Bedazzled, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)
-
RedLine Tokyo
Seems pretty obvious that they offer sex, otherwise why would they identify as top or bottom? Mind you I'm not sure which is which, single circle or double circle!
-
Minimum Tip Increases
How did you find them in those days. I recall it was not that easy!
-
Love Interest - Thailand 2026
Nuns? I didn't know they were all transvestite!
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
Excellent service from LCY, I took it a number of times. Actually an Airbus 318. A 737 is not permitted to fly from LCY. The 318, smallest of the family, didn't have the range to reach JFK, with reserve fuel, hence had to refuel in Shannon, thus the stop, and US immigration. Due to upper atmosphere winds, came back non stop. It was supported, financially, by some major City organisations, but Covid put an end to that. As I recall, flight no was BA001! Only 32 (or36) seats, all business, flat beds. In my experience, never full!
-
Online Escorts (Garoto) in Brazil
I hope he comes to London!
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
They just don't like foreigners!
-
Starving actor?
"This then had to have an extra $1 million spent on it to support its weight. Idiocy!" A bit like the new Lufthansa First Class seat, which after it had been announced with a fanfare, turned out to be too heavy to be installed!
-
Senso Man Club
I agree. Website has gone right up market!
-
Massage boy with big cock
Maybe people dont know any 'vanues'
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
Thanks. To be fair, I try to fly direct these days, but I'm sure that on some occasions when I had an international change, Helsinki? Kuala Lumpur? I had to go through security again. I know that memory plays tricks, but I have a memory of wandering around, looking for the way to connections, and going through security again, and wondering why, since i had been through security in London! Maybe Hong Kong, where I sometimes changed for Tokyo or Bangkok. Any airport where you have to change terminals is going to be difficult.
-
World's Best Airports - Yet Another Poll
That's bad, but i nearly always have to go through security again when I change planes, wherever I've been.