Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sorry to hear that.
  2. Tell us more!
  3. Glad to hear that.
  4. Front view pretty good!
  5. Oh, that's ok then, only 25 aircraft. No problem!
  6. Perhaps the best response to the question posed on this entry is"is the Pope a Catholic?"
  7. They wouldn't want to employ one who was competent!
  8. Luftwaffe also cancelled an entire airline subsidiary at a few days notice. Judging from all the complaints I read, they seem to be dire, let alone the various strikes.
  9. Guy in red really cute. I remember this set of videos from before. The costumes seem to be designed to show off the cock! I suspect they are underage!
  10. Is this a genuine photo?
  11. When I was in Siem Reap, travelling to the new, ludicrous, airport, built with Chinese money, the area even given a Chinese name, my driver said, "we are part of China now". It was not a compliment!
  12. Perish the thought!
  13. I think that makes my point!
  14. This just shows that these surveys are nonsense!
  15. Sorry, I fail!
  16. He said nothing happened while he was there!
  17. Keithambrose replied to Gmanpdx's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I don't think , or I hope, no-one can disagree with that. Some members here seem to think that sex is a purely mechanical affair, which to my mind is alien.
  18. Worth it, though!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.