Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Very knowledgeable!
  2. Only every week?
  3. The feed is a legitimate competition, which looks like in mid West, which is hardly gay friendly. I think the guys are teenagers, hence underage, but the trunks seem designed to show off their, mainly hard, cocks! Which they do!
  4. Fair point!!
  5. You could always leave ASAP!
  6. I've always marvelled at this feed. It seems designed to show off the cocks of sexy teens! All very odd. Most of the boys are very sexy, but underage, I fear!
  7. I am visiting for a few days, any info on gay bars, escorts etc, appreciated. Tried @jason1975 , no help.
  8. I like all 4! Maybe not at the same time!
  9. Surely more important!
  10. Didn't know the Mongols spoke Latin.
  11. Arguing about fee.
  12. Really? I'd never have guessed!
  13. I believe that some people like being an attorney! I can't comment as I am a lawyer! A subtle distinction, perhaps.
  14. See Winner Boys entry by Old Daddy, comments last week. Yours for Bt50,000, it seems.
  15. Other members have said Winner Bar is closed?
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thanks. At least i was half right! Not in England!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    "and I'm sure the UK has Government run heroin injecting rooms to assist in ..." No we don't.
  18. Still dont follow, sorry. Treating the boys like a cheap commodity seems to me to be dehumanising.
  19. Dont follow that comment.
  20. And they didn't check his luggage!
  21. No hacking yet!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.