Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Smile of the Day
All 4 please!
-
Seoul Hotman Gay Massage: problem
Not with running involved!
-
Jan. 20-23: SDQ = Sucking Dominicans Queerly
Talking about being split in half.......
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Funny how it never shows moron, sadist, bore, criminal, etc!
-
I'd get a haircut every week
You can add, manicure, pedicure, and penicure!
-
The Gigantic Dicks of Ecuador
Its a long time ago! Round the back of Copacabana hote, were gay go go bars. You could pick up sexy guys for rent, and go to Leblon, or the hotel. Sauna was in Leblon between Copacabana and Ipanima. I was a walk in, big place, had so called massage, darrooms etc. As I was youngish and fit, it seemed like hot and cold running boys. You could walk in to the dark room, and just fuck the first ass you found. I took guy from go go bar there, and I used the 'bedroom' with the row of beds. As I was on business, I only had a few chances, so no beaches, etc. This was all pre social media.
-
The Gigantic Dicks of Ecuador
I was there, on business, in the 80s. Not so much time to look around, but plenty of boys, in bars, and saunas. Pre internet, so you had to look. Sauna Leblon, pre Aids, was great. Full of attractive guys, I was young then! You just walked in, and fucked, all BB. They had a room with a row of beds, all occupied, fucking away! Happy days!
-
Massage boy with big cock
On the other hand a lot of action on Line, and Tik Tok.
-
Massage boy with big cock
And some didn't have difficulty! I would like to know where they are based!
-
Massage boy with big cock
Doubtful if they are still around, though?
-
Massage boy with big cock
Thanks, great site, cocks galore!
-
Massage boy with big cock
Says 'not found'?
-
Europe Becomes More Expensive
I hope that you are right, but, somehow, I doubt it
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
Yup, let's hope...
-
Seoul Hotman Gay Massage: problem
Quite a success, then!
-
Eight Countries That Offer Elder Care $500 - 2500/month
In UK, NHS still functions, just!
-
Eight Countries That Offer Elder Care $500 - 2500/month
By way of comparison, a 'good' private home in the UK is at least £50,000pa, and up. There are local authority homes, but, unfortunately, they are usually fairly poor. Often cheaper to have live in care, as long as there are no serious medical issues.
-
Do you know these boys?
I thought you would react!!
-
Do you know these boys?
'mothers', not 'mother's'!
-
Guys with big tool (Pattaya /Bangkok)
Siamese twins, I assume.
-
Guys with big tool (Pattaya /Bangkok)
A shared cock, interesting....
-
Smile of the Day
As they say, 'I couldn't agree with you less!'.
-
Smile of the Day
What a group, difficult to know where to start, except they are all underage!
-
I'd get a haircut every week
At the same time?
-
I'd get a haircut every week
And don't worry about the haircut!