Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Or the No Queens protests?
  2. Child's play! Seoul reports 4 hours.
  3. Ah, thanks. That rings a bell!
  4. I didn't see herpes on the offers from the massage parlours?
  5. From time to time.
  6. Nice teaser! Shame I have no plans to go to Colombia.
  7. Or he is highly in debt!
  8. Good variety of rubbish! Bearing in mind the last picture, is bestialty on the agenda?
  9. Repeat!
  10. Impressive website, and all good reviews. As you say shares some of the boys. Some members have said that 15M is a bit basic, this looks up scale!
  11. Thanks. Hadn't heard of them.
  12. You get what you pay for!
  13. It seems that you are a follower of the 'cut up' technique, popularised, among others, by Willam Burroughs
  14. It seems that you have set him off again!
  15. We'll see. I keep trying to get BA airmiles seats, but they are like gold dust! I might get air miles seats on Finnair, I'll try. The war started by the Orange Felon has turned everything upside down, as everyone has remarked!
  16. Have you ever tried Ethiopian? They have a good connection, London, Addis Ababa to Bangkok. Cheap, Business class, and a friend said it was very good.
  17. Aren't you wonderful!
  18. Discipline enforced there by Hegseth.
  19. And I couldn't find an appropriate emoji!
  20. 🤐
  21. Perhaps he can get some additional tips while he is there!
  22. 😊
  23. I thought they don't open till 4pm?
  24. @olddaddy is always available....
  25. Do you know @Riobard

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.