Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Easy to get too, as well, just by Saphan Kwai BTS.
  2. You mean that you actually read these articles?
  3. Are you volunteering?
  4. That's the advantage of starting a small war, and being seen as the strongman.
  5. And the local SIM is so cheap $5.00!
  6. No. He is no longer amusing.
  7. Almost everybody who is interested in Thailand, apart from you.
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Looks like a big area to fill. I hope it works out.
  9. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    I was always high class!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a-447's topic in The Beer Bar
    What do you do if he says, "no, second hand"?
  11. A niche that suits me!
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Well, there you are!
  13. Of all the massage parlours I have seen, Fafa do advertise more young vers twinks than any other. My interest also!
  14. Keithambrose replied to a-447's topic in The Beer Bar
    I don’t know, I thought not. That's why I was interested to see that the acid only lasts 18 months. Though it must leave some issues behind, I would have thought. Surprising that young athletes would do this, but I suppose its part of the 'win at all costs' attitude
  15. Keithambrose replied to a-447's topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, i read that. It said that the effect of the acid wears off after 18 months, whereas, as I understand it, silicone injections are permanent. One of my regulars here, against my advice, added silicone, and now his cock looks like a sea cucumber! He had a good size cock before, so really unnecessary. Oral sex now quite poor, though as he is a bottom, for me, other issues are unaffected!
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    It was a rule in my firm. If you proof read your own document, you miss more things than if it's read by someone else. Don't know why that happens, but it does. Your comment about the proof reader getting the blame is wrong, it remains your document, and your responsibility!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Mostly. Just kept the one client, so I can travel to Amsterdam!
  18. Too long ago to remember....
  19. It would be interesting if you could find the then and now pics. I read somewhere that there is a successful ladyboy bar in Bangkok, in Nana? Anyone know that bar?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    I think the important point, is "almost all of them". When I was working, we always said, don't proof read your own document.
  21. Great stamina again!
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    Interestingly, I find that even if you do check, as I do, some mistakes can still get through, indeed in my txt above, 'ot' instead of 'not'!
  23. I had the same experience shipping from Hong Kong. We bought an 'antique' table on Hollywood Road. Same worries, but table arrived intact!
  24. Commendable stamina! 🥵

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.